PDA

View Full Version : Another random ff8 thread curtacy of me

Forgotten_Hope
10-21-2004, 10:33 PM
So like yea this has probebly been asked before but who is the best FF8 character? I'm stuck between Squall and Seifer because Squall kicks bottom and is a goodie and deep down has emotions and Seifer well yea he kicks bottoms to and he's a bad boy and i just like the whole bad boy image oh and he's blonde and so is my bf.... hmmmm maybe I should get my bf to dress up as him :love: :p

Chris
10-21-2004, 11:43 PM
http://www.u-blog.net/kaoru/img/ellone.gif

Ellone Loire is by far the deepest and greatest character in the entire game.
I like her very much...certainly on my top 10 favorite Final Fantasy character list of all time.

Edit: look at that picture...so sweet...

Forgotten_Hope
10-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Yea but you don't really see her much in the game so she's like a random stranger down the street to me and the men are far better anyway still must get my bf to dress up as seifer still

Wuggly Blight
10-22-2004, 11:16 PM
the Moombas too, um I hated Selphie, everyone else was cool.
Dressing up as them may be abit to far and dorky... its a game.. for fun...

Forgotten_Hope
10-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Yea but seifer has a cool style and I like it plus they're kinda similar minus the hair style and height

And I'm not normal neither do I want to be normal because being normal is boring anyway what is nomral? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CONFUSION!!!!!

Luthien
11-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Squall is the greatest character in the game, I just love his "I donīt give a damn and you can throw yourself to a well (pozo)" attitude.
AND HE IS MINE!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

dragones5150
11-19-2004, 06:19 PM
Naw naw naw...Ladies...It has to be Laguna. So sweet even though he acts like a dork at times. Thats my vote.

VincentcerebruS
11-19-2004, 06:29 PM
squall all the way, seifer sucks ***got my reasons***, anyway squall is awsome

Anaisa
12-06-2004, 04:24 PM
Squall and Seifer are both great i couldn't choose which one is best.

amratis
12-06-2004, 06:14 PM
So like yea this has probebly been asked before but who is the best FF8 character? I'm stuck between Squall and Seifer because Squall kicks bottom and is a goodie and deep down has emotions and Seifer well yea he kicks bottoms to and he's a bad boy and i just like the whole bad boy image oh and he's blonde and so is my bf.... hmmmm maybe I should get my bf to dress up as him :love: :p

LOL, however..........SQUALL is best! God he's so gorgeous I can't believe he's not real, It's not fair! ;) :D And no Luthien, he's MINE!!! :tongue:

amra