PDA

View Full Version : SEED Destiny

Trumpet Thief
10-22-2004, 03:51 AM
chaos: Gundam SEED Destiny is the sequel to Gundam SEED, which is probably still airing in different areas. There have been quite a lot of people downloading torrents for the first and second episodes, and thank god I'm downloading mine from a different area, or else I'd be waiting a looong time.

Trowa: In any case, are there any other Gundam fans awaiting SEED Destiny? I'm personally looking forward to it, after G-SEED, I've been far excited for the sequel.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

crono_logical
10-22-2004, 03:56 AM
I think the animators were extremely lazy. The opening sequence is virtually identical to the 3rd opening sequnce of the original SEED bar replacements of characters (the sequence of events is basically the same), and the ending sequence is a ripoff off the first end sequence from SEED :p Well, I'm not a SEED fan anyway :D

Trumpet Thief
10-22-2004, 03:58 AM
chaos: Well, that slightly spoiled it for me. I'm still downloading... :cry:

Rubedo: 17%... *dozes off*

edczxcvbnm
10-22-2004, 05:31 AM
When downloading torrents you don't wait in a line. There really is no que...unless there are like 0 seeders.

I have yet to watch Gundam seed but I will download the whole 50 episodes once I burn a few DVDs.

Trumpet Thief
10-22-2004, 05:42 AM
chaos: :mad2:

Rubedo: We waited long, and now, it shows NO VIDEO, only audio. What went wrong?! :mad2:

Trumpet Thief
10-22-2004, 08:52 PM
chaos: We downloaded a torrent file, and after it finished, it had an error showing video, so it only showed audio. It was a RAW file, and we tried to make the video work with every media player, what do we do?

crono_logical
10-23-2004, 12:46 AM
You're missing the right video codec. Raws tend to be either XviD or WMV9 lately - a decent Windows XviD installer can be found at http://www.koepi.org/xvid.shtml , a WMV9 installer can be found on the MS site :p

Trumpet Thief
10-23-2004, 12:48 AM
chaos: Forget it, I fixed it. Thanks anyways though!

Rubedo: The first episode was much better than SEED's first episode, IMO.