PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 2 LoD trainers?

escobert
10-23-2004, 02:05 AM
anyone know where I could find a Diablo 2 LoD 1.10 item/trainer? I've tried google but so far nothing. I know they're out there.

Shoeberto
10-23-2004, 02:22 AM
For online or off? If you want to do it offline, I could probably find something...but if you want to do it online that takes all the point out of it.

metCloud
10-23-2004, 02:23 AM
Well I dont know any Closed b.net hacks but Jamella's (http://www.fileplanet.com/files/60000/64116.shtml) will let you change your single player charactor to a god. Im not sure if this has a item editor. This is the only one I know of that is legit. I wouldnt download other stuff do to D2 keyloggers that steal your B.net password.

Do you play online?

I havent played in about a month and lost my Lod disk but I have a pretty godly account. I might get another disk soon so I could give you crap or we could play if you want. I need to get on before my account gets deleted. :eek:

Erdrick Holmes
10-23-2004, 03:07 AM
These will get your account suspended if you use them a bnet.

escobert
10-23-2004, 03:09 AM
Yeah I know I was looking for one for single player. Thanks, I'm gonna try the Jamella's.

Shoeberto
10-23-2004, 03:14 AM
In that case, here. (http://megagames.com/cracks/html/t901470_0.htm)

One of those doesn't have a version number listed, so it might not work. You also might want to check out Fileplanet.

metCloud
10-23-2004, 03:43 AM
LOL, This inspired me to find my Lod disk and I found it! Ive got maphack for B.net if you needs it. Ive had for a long time and no ban yet. Although I really dont care if I get my account deleted anyway.

My Account name is- Blood(omen

If anyone wants to hang tonight I will be playing.

Edit-Nevermind I dont have maphack, Reformatted HDD and didnt back it up :( . So dont ask for it.

escobert
10-23-2004, 04:22 AM
I got the Jamella's but it keeps saying the character file is curupted. Even when I make a new one.

EDIT: I'm gonna try and reinstall the game and see how that goes.

metCloud
10-23-2004, 04:48 AM
Ya i remember it being really buggy. There are limits on you life and expierence so it takes time to figure out the perfect numbers for everything. If you just want hacked items I could give you some on open b.net for your single player char. I never play offline so you can have everything on them if you want.

Zante
11-01-2004, 05:52 PM
If it still won't work, try Shadowmaster - a good character/item editor, but I can't remember where you can download it.