PDA

View Full Version : speak for yourself!

ff babe
10-23-2004, 01:19 PM
come on then, who hates me, i know Looney Bob does, and any other idiot that make me feel awful about my threads, so come on, who hates me? :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry:

Rostum
10-23-2004, 01:22 PM
Your signiture kind of annoys me I guess. You really come across as an immature 13-year-old girl, as well... if that means anything. Don't really hate you, I don't know you. But that's the way you come across to me.

ff babe
10-23-2004, 01:25 PM
oh yer, it took me 3hours to do that signature, ur the first who hates it, so why do you hate it, and how old r u!?

Meat Puppet
10-23-2004, 01:28 PM
Hate is a very strong word. Maybe if you're worried about what people think about you, you should change the way you act.

But don't listen to me. I'm found commonly in stir fries.

Aurey
10-23-2004, 01:28 PM
Well, to be honest, I don't think people hate you. I just don't think they like how you make so many threads and most of them have no point whatsoever. And the staff here doesn't like it when people do that, you know.

Rostum
10-23-2004, 01:30 PM
oh yer, it took me 3hours to do that signature, ur the first who hates it, so why do you hate it, and how old r u!?

I'm 17-years-old, nearly 18. By the way you reacted to what I said, it really doesn't make you look too friendly. I was giving an honest opinion by which you asked, there's no need to get heated about it.

I never said I hated your signiture, I just said it annoys me because you've just dumped a whole bunch of images there.

Over-all I never said I hated you, I just said you come across as a little immature by your reactions to anyone who doesn't think highly of you.

ff babe
10-23-2004, 01:33 PM
you think i care what the staff think, im fedup with everyone telling me what i can or cant do, im not telling them how they can live there life on the computer, im p***ed off, im hermonal and if anyone triggers it anymore i'm gunna shuve a gun up there ass!

Rostum
10-23-2004, 01:34 PM
you think i care what the staff think, im fedup with everyone telling me what i can or cant do, im not telling them how they can live there life on the computer, im p***ed off, im hermonal and if anyone triggers it anymore i'm gunna shuve a gun up there ass!

Hahaha.

Chris
10-23-2004, 01:38 PM
I must admit that the first time around I didn't really like you.
That being said; I never hated you, but you do seem a bit immature sometimes and most of your threads are pointless.

I pretty much agree with Omecle about everything, except for your signature...considering that you made it yourself its great.

P.S: please learn how to use the smilies properly :)

ff babe
10-23-2004, 01:41 PM
see what i bleedy meen, people keep telling me how to do what i do on the computer, ok, breath,1 2 3, relax, don't blow your head off, someone elses will do fine (beg for mercy!)

Rostum
10-23-2004, 01:43 PM
see what i bleedy meen, people keep telling me how to do what i do on the computer, ok, breath,1 2 3, relax, don't blow your head off, someone elses will do fine (beg for mercy!)

You can do whatever you want on the computer, but you have to realise with a forum, you are dealing with other real people just like you. You can't go around and flame them and make their experience a bad one.

Chris
10-23-2004, 01:44 PM

Exactly what we were saying...you're so immature...

No one's ever told you how to act...but the fact remains that your child-like behaviour is annoying and extremely immature...its your own fault...

Loony BoB
10-23-2004, 01:46 PM
I haven't hated for quite some time, at least not that I remember. Not that much, anyway. Disliked a lot of people.

I don't hate you, I'm just waiting for you to break one more rule (although technically you've already broken dozens of them, including some things you've said in this thread) so I can ban you, given that apparently you refuse to read the PM's I send you which were designed to help you, not hinder you. But if you want to go about it that way, then I suppose you're only making it easier for me and harder for yourself. :)

One more rule, babe. Read that FAQ carefully, like I said. And take note of every bit of advice and every warning you've been given, like I said. Do anything you've been told not to do and adios. :) This is your final warning - it's in a thread because apparently you don't read my PM's. :p

ff babe
10-23-2004, 01:47 PM
its not my own folt, its everybody elses (plus its the time of the mouth for me) and it just makes me SOO angry:( <----------thats how i do my faces, deal with it!

i read the pm when i started, Looney Bob!

EDIT BY BoB: If you had read my PM you would have read the part that says not to double post.

Loony BoB
10-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Unfortunately, time of the month or not, you have to take responsibility for your actions, including the things you say/post. I'm sure you'll remember this as you get older. :)

Chris
10-23-2004, 01:49 PM
The fact that you made this kind of thread is in itself...guess what...

A N N O Y I N G

ff babe
10-23-2004, 01:50 PM
it won't stop me having period pain when i'm older

ff babe
10-23-2004, 01:51 PM
look clown face, nobodys perfect

Chris
10-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Double post *cough* double post *cough*

I've never said that I was perfect...

ff babe
10-23-2004, 01:53 PM
yer, the first ever time iv'e double posted

Loony BoB
10-23-2004, 01:54 PM
ff babe, you have been told on a large number of occasions not to double post. Do not do it again. :)

Chris, please use the 'warn' button if you see anything wrong - we are able to take care of things ourselves, don't worry. :)

EDIT: She's banned. Either that was some kind of joke or she just isn't cut out to post at EoFF, unfortunately (hey, it was sort of fun while it lasted). If anyone wants to create a new thread on what people hate, feel free to do so.

Chris
10-23-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm trying to give ff babe a break...I won't be the reason for anyone's banishment...

Shlup
10-23-2004, 02:34 PM
You're not the reason at all, Chris. Don't worry about it.

Anyone who goes insane once a month like that shouldn't be allowed any contact with other humans anyway.