PDA

View Full Version : is Square switching back? (>.>....)

Dante WolfWood
10-23-2004, 02:19 PM
Is square switching back to nintendo? after the release of crystal chronicles and the upcoming release of FF3j, I'm kinda worried there gonna switch back. Is it true? I mean, I really think they should keep making them for the Ps2...And make them for the DS. (I DEFINETELY plan on buying one) but I'm not all too hyped on getting a gamecube....

And yeah, I know (or I heard) that FF12 was gonna be on ps2 but I heard that 12 is the last one for sony... Is it true? Please not be true....

sony+FF=heaven

nintendo+FF=...florida :p (close to heaven, but with a price...>.>)

Rusty
10-23-2004, 05:23 PM
I very much doubt it, there is way to many people who own a Playstation and have followed most of the series for them to switch back. Plus why would they? There is a new playstation coming out in 2005 (Is that right?). If they are re-releasing FF3 on nintendo, its probably because thats the system the game originally came out on.

They have released other Final fantasy's on other systems such as gamecube (I think?) because thats just a branch of nintendo and probably just want to keep some strings attached to there old system. Stuff like that. But its all focused mainly on the playstation.

Have you noticed how they havent released a game on X-box? Thats because their tied to Sony and Sony and X-box are rivals, Final fantasy is one of the biggest selling games on the Sony.

Anyway, thats just my opinion :)

Trumpet Thief
10-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Trumpet Thief: *breaks through window holding trumpet* I agree with Rusty; the chances are they want to work for both systems.

Grimace: Final Fantasy for Nintendo has always been in high demand... granted, they'll make more money this way... *topples over*

Dante WolfWood
10-23-2004, 05:55 PM
hmm, maybe your right, they'll probably try to start on both systems...That would be neat if they gave each their own series and then continues the orinal series (13,14,15, etc) on both.

oh yes, a ps handheld is coming out in psp in 2005. really REALLY great graphics...its like a ps1.75. really great but I didnt see anything that intrigued me to get it except advent children.