PDA

View Full Version : Saw

Rye
10-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Now this seriously looks scary. It seems to be about this crazy genius psychopath guy in a gremlin mask who kidnaps people, and locks them in a room with their arm or leg shackled to the wall with a saw. And in the commercial, it seems to hint at how the crazy gremlin mask guy wants to see if they'll cut their leg/arm off.

I am so not seeing this movie, but it looks very scary. Did you see this commercial? What do you think of this movie?

Armisael
10-23-2004, 04:51 PM
what's the title of the movie?

SomethingBig
10-23-2004, 05:39 PM
It's called Saw.

Aurey
10-23-2004, 05:40 PM
The movie's title is Saw.

I've heard a lot about this movie I and didn't see the trailer until yesterday, I had no idea what was going on. But now I do. Thanks Rye. Anywho, I probably won't see it until it comes out on DVD, because I hardly ever get a chance to go the theaters. I really want to see it, though.

Trumpet Thief
10-23-2004, 05:44 PM
Grimace: I haven't seen anything or heard anything about it yet... hopefully I will soon... *topples over*

ChibiInuYasha
10-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Yet another psychopath sadistic killer movie in which he locks victims in that creepy looking house and tortures them to death. It's been done so many times. If I hear anything that sets it apart from the rest of the genre I'll consier seeing it.

Trumpet Thief
10-23-2004, 05:49 PM
Yet another psychopath sadistic killer movie in which he locks victims in that creepy looking house and tortures them to death. It's been done so many times. If I hear anything that sets it apart from the rest of the genre I'll consier seeing it.

Ronald: Definetly similar to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! *Puts a smile on*

Armisael
10-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Ronald: Definetly similar to the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! *Puts a smile on*
yeah i have seen this..not that good..but "Saw",maybe i'll watch it when it'll come to Greece..

Necronopticous
10-23-2004, 06:46 PM
I watched this movie a week or two ago, I already posted a topic about it.

Casey
10-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Looks bad ass, I wanna go see it. :D

Stimpy141
10-24-2004, 03:22 AM
The trailers make it look better than it really is. I've seen it, and it is good, but nowhere near as good as the trailers make it look.

kikimm
10-24-2004, 03:26 AM
I don't really like this genre. They're all the same (pretty much) so it's really not worth seeing them, unless you're with friends, or on a date. Meh. I won't see it; I don't really want to waste my time watching it when I could be doing other things....like posting....here, for instance.

:D

Divine Heretic
10-26-2004, 01:52 PM
I've seen it, it's not a bad film really. intro is really quite well done though the ending is a bit poor however unexpected. Though of course someone would of realised the ending before they were shown it. :D

Worth going to see though. In my eyes.

BatChao
10-26-2004, 09:41 PM
Ohhhh... I really want to see this. It sounds really interesting and in a day where most horror movies have cookie cutter stories, this one seems different, which is great since I'm a horror movie fan.

Fuzakeru
10-27-2004, 01:52 AM
From what I gather ( without reading anything but going to the website ) - This man has to kill this guy named Adam or this crazy pyschopath will kill his daughter and wife. He has until 6 o'clock to do it.

"When there's that much poison in your blood . . . there's only one thing to do . . . shoot yourself."

Creepy, right Rye?!??!! ^_^- <3 WIMPS = teh luff.

www.sawmovie.com <~ Right there. It's an interesting site, actually.