PDA

View Full Version : Your Thoughts on the Trailer

Trumpet Thief
10-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Trumpet Thief: *Runs off holding trumpet* I'm sure you've all seen the TechTV/E3 trailer for KH. So, what did you think of it? Personally, I was completely impressed on how they could reveal information, without giving away too much. Glad to see some Mulan characters, and the unknowns in Hollow Bastion. I just hope to see the appearances of Squall/Cloud and co. Riku too...

Grimace: *topples over* The ending seemed quite epic... *explodes*

Trumpet Thief: I agree. Sora, Donald and Goofy against a large army of heartless... *Breaks through window holding trumpet*

kikimm
10-24-2004, 05:54 AM
It was pretty good. I've been excited for the game for some time now, so it didn't really do much in that department. I don't really want to watch too much stuff on the game, though. I want to be as surprised as possible (as I've learned my lesson).

I LOVE the Unknowns. They're so cool. Man, I want this game.;_;

:D

StarlightAngel
10-24-2004, 07:06 AM
I haven't seen any trailers. :( but I did see a pic of Sora and friends taking on a whole army of heartless.

Trumpet Thief
10-24-2004, 02:16 PM
I haven't seen any trailers. :( but I did see a pic of Sora and friends taking on a whole army of heartless.

Grimace: You can get the trailer on umm... *topples over* RPGamer.com...

Trumpet Thief: Screenshots work well too... that scene was in the trailer.

StarlightAngel
10-24-2004, 08:22 PM
I'm not supposed to download stuff. :mad: I just check Game Informer every time Void gets it.

Ouch!
10-25-2004, 06:41 PM
I also found the trio against the endless army pretty spiffy. Something tells me that you won't actually be able to fight, rather it'll be some sort of animation. It'll still be awesome, though.