PDA

View Full Version : What do u do when....

Lon611
10-24-2004, 04:09 AM
what do you do when ur lonely/alone?

me?i either turn on the tv or call friends. wat abuot you?

Peegee
10-24-2004, 04:30 AM
I never boring because existential grounding I having

kikimm
10-24-2004, 04:32 AM
I...come on here. But if this gets boring (which it often does after about 20 minutes if none of my friends are on), then I'll text my friends, or read a book. I'm currently obsessed with A Game of Thrones; that'll keep me occupied for quite some time.

But if all those fail to work...then I bitch and moan about how I'm so bored until I get unbored. It's greato.

:D

Logan
10-24-2004, 04:32 AM
When I'm alone, I watch TV or read or go online or play with my cat or call someone or take pictures. When I'm lonely, I text people like Evelia or my friend Megan. Or cuddle my cat.

Xiao
10-24-2004, 04:40 AM
I'll play ffx or viii XP
if i'm not doing that i'm either watching tv or on the various ff forums that i've joined

Erdrick Holmes
10-24-2004, 04:49 AM
I can't really say. I don't think being alone opens me up when I'm at home with others.

Dark Matter
10-24-2004, 09:05 AM
Be patient! :cool:
I'm always alone, maybe I'm a wolf. :confused:
Most of my life was spent in waiting. But I'd learned sth too...
I'm trying to find happiness in loneliness ...

Yeah, I have a home, but sth's missing! :(
Anyway, that's all right for me. There're too many people who don't even have a house.

PS: Boredom and loneliness are totally different!!!!!! :tongue:
I don't get bored easily. Life's so beautiful. :love: Life's final fantasy.

Rainecloud
10-24-2004, 09:07 AM
Posting here is something I used to do regularly when boredom really set in. These days, I talk to people that actually care - my friends on MSN or my real life friends. Failing that, I'll occupy myself with a book or a movie.

escobert
10-24-2004, 09:48 AM
post on here go to a friends room just hang around my place.

Triple T
10-24-2004, 01:43 PM
I dunno... go to the movie's with some of my friends if something good is playing, or posting, or trying to finish the book I just got. I'm hardly ever bored though. =/

Aurey
10-24-2004, 01:53 PM
I love being alone. It gives me time to think about.. well, anything.

But, if I'm bored I either listen to music or watch television. Or I find something to do on the computer.

Silmaril
10-24-2004, 02:41 PM
If I'm lonely I call/email a friend or write in my diary.
I rarely get bored these coz I have to study so much. :(

White Raven
10-24-2004, 03:54 PM
Heh, whenever I'm alone I do what every sensible male does when he's alone...I *sensored*.

:p

Just joking...I never feel alone cause I always know that I have a family and lots of friends that constantly think of me, and that's all I need to know. :)

Chris
10-24-2004, 04:19 PM
I either play some games...or watch some TV...but usually I'm never bored...I'm here right?

Xander
10-24-2004, 05:00 PM
Play Ragnarok Online or just go on the computer, write an LJ entry or something. If I'm really lonely I'll call or text a friend, or my boyfriend.

Dark_Sephiroth666
10-27-2004, 04:52 AM
When I'm alone, I listen to music or play PS2. Or I just lay there and do nothing...I like to think about things alot.

Giga Guess
10-27-2004, 05:01 AM
Listen to music, sing, and play computer/PS2 games.

Polaris
10-27-2004, 11:56 AM
I start writting and singing and watching films and listen to music or I send message to my friends... if I have money on my cell phone!

Len
10-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Usually I'll call my son and we go for a coffee and chat about games and games that will be coming out in the future. Sometimes we go to the show or we'll watch a movie at his place or mine.

Loony BoB
10-27-2004, 01:40 PM
EoFF
CricketWeb XI
Cricinfo
Aiyon
LiveJournal
vBulletin
TheAdminZone
GoogleNews (I get sent news on all things FF, SE and KH)
SkyOne
SkySports
ParamountComedy
Various music channels
Downloading of movies / tv shows / music / etc.

Yeah, stuff like that. I have about a dozen or so forums that I'm a member of but don't post at regularly at all where I go if I get really bored, just to see how everyone is doing.