PDA

View Full Version : drag on dragoon....

Dante WolfWood
10-24-2004, 07:14 PM
I just saw this game while looking for drawings of a dragoon in red armour....(which I had little luck :p) and saw this game, it said it was from square and was recently made, does anyone have any info on this game? it looks interesting and cool, but if its old news forgive meh. :p

Trumpet Thief
10-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Grimace: We heard about before, but afterwards, completely forgot about the game... *topples over*

Trumpet Thief: We whatched a few trailers, and from the looks of it, the game wasn't too shabby.... *Runs off with Trumpet*

Dante WolfWood
10-24-2004, 08:01 PM
I got some pics, maybe not the best but here they are:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Daxellwells/11383037_98444.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Daxellwells/drag_on_dragoon3.jpg

Trumpet Thief
10-24-2004, 08:03 PM
Grimace: One thing. I like the picture of Dart in your signature, but your signature itself is waaay to large for EOFF.

Trumpet Thief: Perhaps shorten it done, or else moderators get rid of it, and you'll have to work on it again. Check the FAQ to see the signature limits. Thanks! *runs off with Trumpet*

Dante WolfWood
10-24-2004, 08:35 PM
dang....well, I guess I'll just have to resize then...>.>

Del Murder
10-24-2004, 10:22 PM
Dante, you'll need to get rid of some of the stuff in your sig because it is way too tall. Ususally we edit it out but you have so much there that I don't want to ruin your work, so I'll give you some time to fix it. Thanks.

Dante WolfWood
10-25-2004, 12:56 AM
ok, I'm working on it, I'm trying meh best >.<. I hope someone at the sig service might help me abit tho. :p (I REALLY need better pics of Red mage and Dragoon in purple armour :()

Del Murder
10-25-2004, 01:16 AM
In the meantime, take some stuff out and save it on your computer or something so another mod doesn't go and delete it.

Dante WolfWood
10-25-2004, 01:30 AM
k, I got rid of the red mage and dragoon pics for now. I hope it STILL isn't to big...but anyhoo.

Back on Topic! :p

Trumpet Thief
10-25-2004, 01:34 AM
k, I got rid of the red mage and dragoon pics for now. I hope it STILL isn't to big...but anyhoo.

Back oin Topic! :p

Trumpet Thief: I think it might be still a tad too big. Maybe you can re-size the words, by surrounding them with . Or, you could try and get the picture of Dart re-sized, or find a better one. *Breaks through window holding trumpet*

Dante WolfWood
10-25-2004, 01:45 AM
k, I'll do that when I get back one, I'm out...

Del Murder
10-25-2004, 01:45 AM
It is by a bit but not much. Get rid of the blank lines between the text and you should be fine.

EDIT: Ok fixed. Should be good now.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-25-2004, 07:32 AM
It's called Drakengard in the States. Most people who played it didn't like it, from what I've heard.

Necronopticous
10-25-2004, 07:50 AM
It's called Drakengard in the States. Most people who played it didn't like it, from what I've heard.

True...

But Kikimm and I are not most people.

Raijin
10-27-2004, 12:19 AM
I have it I havent played it much, I think the biggest turn off for my is being thrown into the battle in the beginning of the game and not really given very much safe time to learn the fighting system slowly and such, plus its just honestly not very fun to button mash hack in the beginning of a game for that long.

kikimm
11-02-2004, 12:44 AM
True...

But Kikimm and I are not most people.

This is true.

The game rocks. I'm almost done, as of now---I'm working on getting the fifth ending.

The reason why most people don't like it is because of the "repetitiveness". I could be wrong, but I do believe that all games have some sort of this in them. Run around world map, random battle. Fight win. Run some more, random battle, fight, ALMOST lose, but no, still win. Patience seems to run thin these days. If you can get past that, it's relaly great. The voice acting, in my opinion, is some of the best, maybe even the best I've heard. I'm a sucker for British accents. I like getting and using all the diferent weapons (which there's 65 of, all with different magic, and....fighting styles, or whatever). It has an epic story, as well.

I wrote a review on amazon.com that was really long,a nd I really don't feel like re-writing all of that. The game's excellent. Check it out.

:D

Dark Ekonis
11-23-2004, 03:23 PM
Drakonguard is actually an interesting game if you are patient enough to play through it, the story is almost captivating IMO. Correct me if I am wrong but the photo that Daunte is showing is the Leagend of Dragoon also from SE.

ShunNakamura
11-24-2004, 04:51 AM
Wasn't Legend of The Dragoon produced by sony? At least that is what my copy says.

Anyways as for this Drakengard game I haven't even heard of it till now. I'll have to do some searching up on it, Although I didn't like the look of the screenies.. but meh.

Dark Ekonis
11-24-2004, 02:05 PM
Was it SONY?? I could have sworn it was squaresoft, I will have to check on that when I get home.

About Drakenguard, My wife absolutly hates it when I play it, Its to morbid for her eyes and she doesn't want it to influence my daughter..

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead. -Murder

kikimm
12-04-2004, 05:20 PM
It's Square Enix, but I think developed by Cavia....please, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm oretty sure that's what it is.

Yeah, it's morbid, but that's one of the reasons I love the game. It's part of what makes the game really interesting to play. It's so different from anything that I've played---a lot more "creative" than anything I've seen out there lately. I wish they'd make more games like this---or a sequel. *sigh*

:D