illusiionary
10-24-2004, 08:34 PM
where do you get ffvii advent children?

TheAbominatrix
10-24-2004, 08:42 PM
You dont. It isnt out yet.

Chris
10-24-2004, 11:10 PM
I'm planning to pick it up sometime next year.
Hmm...maybe I can find it when I visit my family in Asia in January?

Trumpet Thief
10-24-2004, 11:15 PM
Grimace: The Abominatrix is correct, AC is not out yet. Sadly, they've pushed the date back from before, but it'll probably be worth it.

Ronald: Hopefully. From the trailers everything looks good :love:

Trumpet Thief: *Runs off holding Trumpet: Money-wise, I doubt it will screw up.

StarlightAngel
10-24-2004, 11:25 PM
I'm waiting and waiting and waiting till it comes out. But I'm lazy and I don't really go out of my way to see every little detail about when it's coming out. It'll come out when it does, and I'll just see it then. I don't want to spoil the movie for myself.

Rostum
10-25-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm watching it right now.

SomethingBig
10-25-2004, 02:58 AM
What? It's out. You can get the DVD in a pineapple under the sea. Some square guy that's absorbant, yellow, and porous. Afterwards, you have to drop on the deck and glub like a feesh! When you've completed these tasks, the great pirate will come down and giveth to you the AC DVD.

Rostum
10-25-2004, 04:27 AM
What? It's out. You can get the DVD in a pineapple under the sea. Some square guy that's absorbant, yellow, and porous. Afterwards, you have to drop on the deck and glub like a feesh! When you've completed these tasks, the great pirate will come down and giveth to you the AC DVD.

Don't be stupid.

Del Murder
10-25-2004, 05:09 AM
Yeah, it was a ninja, not a pirate.

Trumpet Thief
10-25-2004, 05:11 AM
Yeah, it was a ninja, not a pirate.

chaos: It was supposed to be Bleys.. :cry:

One winged angel of death
11-02-2004, 12:41 PM
*Smacks my head with hand* GOOD LORD! it's out in europe. why sponge bob? how'd you guys get on that? it's also probably out in austrlia. it's comeing to the usa soon!

Rostum
11-02-2004, 11:09 PM
*Smacks my head with hand* GOOD LORD! it's out in europe. why sponge bob? how'd you guys get on that? it's also probably out in austrlia. it's comeing to the usa soon!

What has this to do with the Lord and Sponge Bob? It's not out anywhere yet.

11-03-2004, 12:14 AM
ahhh.....no..it's out in france! seriously! i went to a french website and they had pictures that weren't on the tokyo game show trailer! i should know i have one! i'm just not showing it to you all so....NUH! :p

Ouch!
11-03-2004, 12:17 AM
I really hate it when people make up stup rumours and insist that they have some inside leaked copy of things. It's really lame.

11-03-2004, 12:23 AM
UGH! okay they saw apparently a diff. show trailer thing!! i swear! and the only thing i can actually down load on my comp. is music and screen savers! it won't let me down load game show trailers! And i don't leak fake info! i usually go by rumors i've heard! GAWD! :mad: :cry:

Rostum
11-03-2004, 07:10 AM
It was either just a new french trailer or it was the 25 minute movie festival preview of Advent Children, that they had not too long ago.

TheAbominatrix
11-03-2004, 07:34 AM
And why in God's name would it come out first anywhere but Japan? It's a JAPANESE MOVIE, by a JAPANESE COMPANY and it will come out in JAPAN. Not to mention that SquareEnix has said so already.

If you're going to believe in silly rumors, at least believe in some that make a bit of sense.

Fate Fatale
11-14-2004, 02:38 AM
Funny, No one here lives in Japan...

Ouch!
11-14-2004, 03:03 PM
Funny, No one here lives in Japan...
There are plenty of people here that live in Japan.

Cloud_Strider
11-15-2004, 04:51 AM
Ok, to get things straight. I work on the eyesonac site with Cid... IT'S NOT OUT ANYWHERE! The clip or pics that was seen from France was from the Film Festival that was there about 3-4 months ago. Any other pics or wvr would also be at the 25-min screenings at the TGS and Montreal Film Festival.

So anything that you hear about potential release dates ARE RUMORS until its released officially from Square, unless adventchildren.net or we have a mole working on the inside, and thats about as likely as Yuna appearing at my front door wearing nothing but a toga singing 'its a small world after all'... G2G, my doorbell ;)