PDA

View Full Version : who is ur fav ff7 character???

GABBA_GABBA
10-25-2004, 12:55 PM
hey all u out there, whos ur fav 7 char, mine is ZAC then VINCE...

Edgar
10-25-2004, 01:09 PM
wrong place to post, friend

And I don't have a FF7 fav character, not that I didn't play it. :greenie:

Shlup
10-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Roman numerals took me awhile to get anyway. *moves thread*

My favorite FF7 character was, uh... Tifa. Just 'cause.

Rostum
10-25-2004, 01:38 PM
My favourite... well I'm not really sure... perhaps Cloud?

Chris
10-25-2004, 01:43 PM
My favourite... well I'm not really sure... perhaps Cloud?

Gee! what a surprice :greenie:

Mine's Aeris 'nuff said.

Dark Matter
10-25-2004, 04:10 PM
Aeris
She's my first love. :love: She's kind, beautiful, angelic, protective, ...
Also, I think she's my sister.

PS: FF7's my first RPG.

Braindead_Paul
10-25-2004, 04:37 PM
http://www.ff-loveshack.de/images/vincent3.jpg

Chris
10-25-2004, 07:24 PM
PS: FF7's my first RPG.

Mine TOO :D

redxiiii
10-25-2004, 08:34 PM
My fav character, if you haven`t already guessed is Redxiii

TheSpoonyBard
10-25-2004, 11:32 PM
Cid. Some of the best one-liners ever.

One winged angel of death
10-26-2004, 10:48 PM
I like in this order....Sephiroth, vincent, zack, cloud,aerith,red13,tifa,yuffie,caitsith,cid,and barret. i absolutely despise Barret........But love Sephiroth....And Vincent....ha ha ha...

sephirothisnotdead
10-27-2004, 01:39 AM
you know i bet you can guess but i will say it sephiroth

and you know what i will say what everyone else cant

i thought the death of airith was the best part of the game, heck i even have a cheat file saved within 2 buttons being pressed to see her die it gives me good dreams. :D :D

Armisael
10-27-2004, 07:31 AM
Tifa.

nirvana_forever
10-27-2004, 09:51 AM
If you're going to make a new thread, don't post any on what's you fav character, simply because they're boring and many people before have posted threads like these.

-------KURT COBAIN----------
------22ND FEB 1967 - 5 APRIL 1994--------
--------GOD BLESS KURT DONALD COBAIN---------
------LOUNGE ACT--------------
=WEENERS=

Polaris
10-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Tifa and Vince! They are so cute and helpfull!

RenoRox
10-27-2004, 10:50 AM
Reno is my fave, followed by Vincent then sephiroth

£eon
10-27-2004, 12:19 PM
Yuffie, Yuffie, Yuffie....
Oh and Elena...

Those two should replace Tifa and Scarlet slapping it out anyday!

Tanwen Strife
10-27-2004, 05:37 PM
Vincent, Sephiroth and Aries. The order depends on my mood though.

Jojee
10-27-2004, 09:58 PM
Tifa... ^^ Aeris, too~ I used to not like Aeris as much, but now for some reason I do :fpton: And of course, Rufus cos' he's a hottie, and Sephiroth cos' he's just badarse.

Cloud stinks, though :fpdet:

Sight
10-28-2004, 12:00 AM
cloud

Strawberry_Mew
10-29-2004, 06:40 AM
I would have to say that Sephiroth ish my most fav on the game! One of my fav parts in the game was Clouds Flash Back Story and I got to have Sephiroth in my party n_n. One of my other favs are Tifa cuz she is my fav Girl Character and she is down right awsome and one others is Reno and Rufus n_n

commodorejohn
10-29-2004, 07:20 AM
I'll presume that the topic title means "Who is your favorite FF7 character?"
Dang, there's so many to pick from. My favorite would be either Cloud, Tifa, or the "good" Sephiroth (before he found out his origins and snapped.) Cloud is awesome because (A) it's fascinating to watch his character development from cold mercenary to all-out hero as the story progresses, and (B) he's got a FREAKING HUGE SWORD. Tifa is cool because she's always supportive of everybody and, though she has a really nice appearance, doesn't act like a slut. I find Sephiroth a fascinating yet tragic character, rather like Macbeth or Gollum. In Cloud's flashback, he's a little distant but still human and he shows a sort of unspoken friendship with Cloud, but as the flashback progresses we see him disturbed as he realizes that he doesn't know his whole story, then we see him snap and turn evil as he learns of his origins and finds Jenova. He's one of those characters where I like to think about what he might have been in altered circumstances.
There are many other great characters, though. Barrett, with his tough-guy exterior, warm heart, and penchant for muted profanity and akward summaries, makes me laugh a lot. Yuffie is just simply funny. I admire Aeris for the sacrifice she makes. Red XIII is just darn cool. And so on and so forth...

Mo-Nercy
10-29-2004, 03:06 PM
I associate with Reno a lot. Mainly because the first thing I noticed about him was that he was left handed.

strawberryman
10-29-2004, 10:36 PM
SEPHIROTH!
He kicks some serious...
well you know.
He has a big sword. :D

Strawberry_Mew
10-30-2004, 05:18 AM
SEPHIROTH!
He kicks some serious...
well you know.
He has a big sword. :D

Well Said Man Well Said n_n Sephiroth is soo awsome :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-30-2004, 06:24 AM
Whoa cool, I didn't know Reno was left-handed. That's bonus points for him, but Cid still wins for hilarity and using a spear.

Del Murder
10-31-2004, 05:39 PM
Cloud.

Zante
11-01-2004, 04:39 PM
Vincent, Cid, Yuffie, Cloud, and of course the Turks...

viet-cong111
11-01-2004, 08:10 PM
well my favourite is cloud and you should all agree with me he he he he he he he he is just simply the BEST!!!! :shoot: this bit is weird it reminds me of barret reply to me if you think itdoes

viet-cong111
11-01-2004, 08:14 PM
the turks arent that good their theme tune is alright but them nah all a load off pants man everybody should like CLOUD! :radred: :radred: :radred: :radred: :radred:

J@k35000
11-01-2004, 10:40 PM
Sephjeroth, After he goes all cool and kills people. I want to get hair implants and die them white... but you know parents. And He is such a good charter, he starts off wondering what his purpose is, befriends cloud as a "Battle Buddy" as the game says, then finds out about himslef and kills everyone. He should have two games, The son of Seperoth and Seperoth's Youth. :)

11-01-2004, 11:37 PM
sephiroth's son??? that's weird! now the one with sephiroth's youth. i agree.

Bahamut
11-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Sephiroths son...that is quite weird
But yeah, i do agree with his youth.
THAT WOULD BE UBER :D
uber is funny lol..... :p

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
12-01-2004, 11:17 PM
I've always liked Cloud. He was very cool. It felt very natural naming him after myself.

Man, all the girls are cute, but Aeris is most closely my type. But the hottest FF character of all time is Garnet, hands down.

Other FF7 characters I liked, but weren't favorites, were Tifa (hot, and I like her character), Yuffie (hot and funny), Barret (funny), Sephiroth (best FF villain of all time), and Cid (cool). The only cool villian from Shinra is Hojo.

HanaKirei
12-03-2004, 04:01 AM
Yuffie, Vincent, and Aeris are all my favorites. XD; It's a three-way tie. Cid comes in a close second, and Red XIII's up there too.

DJZen
12-03-2004, 05:40 AM
HEIDEGGER = GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Archangel10
12-04-2004, 09:36 AM
Sepheroth before he goes anti-life and Cloud, even when he is complaining.

http://guru.theotaku.com/results/56_mitsurugi.jpg (http://guru.theotaku.com/quiz.php?quiz=56)
What Soul Calibur 2 Character Are You? (http://guru.theotaku.com/quiz.php?quiz=56)
Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime (http://www.theotaku.com). Done right.

http://mi4.bpcdn.us/JayMurder51/Archangel5.jpg

Cleric
12-04-2004, 01:59 PM
my favorite character is Yuffie because she is a materia hunter, and I think that's a pretty cool job. :)

bEoWuLfX
12-05-2004, 07:06 AM
no, it's all about cid! He gets the airship and his limits are way sick. the best part is before you get him, while in his house he curses at cheryl. he was just ridiculously funny. I mean like , "damn it cheryl!" and "where's the damn tea cheryl?!" "serve them the damn tea". That my friends is the funniest thing ever. Plus cid smokes and his level one limit he lights dynamite with his cigar, that's just awesome!

Remnant
12-05-2004, 07:25 AM
I can't decide. Often there are characters that stand out for me in games, but FF VII is not one- I appreciate all of the characters.

Except for that kid in the yellow shirt in the sector 8 market. Man, every time I see him, I get pissed off, the little crapper.

Valleygirl
12-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Sephiroth is absolutely the best. He is my role model, my IDOL! and he's damn hot :freak: :hyper: :spin: :love:
lol... sorry about the smileys, haha. Just had to :tongue:

Yuffie514
12-06-2004, 05:27 PM
um...i don't really know:fpconf: . i really like Aeris though.

BudSoda02
12-06-2004, 05:35 PM
This is a hard choice, but I have to say Cait Sith. (Even though he screws you about a third of the way through the game.) He really starts to tell the story toward the end. (when you parachute into Midgar & Shinra starts to crumble) He's really awesome! His attacks in battle are superb. Especially his slot limit break. The first time I beat the game I saved his limit for Sephiroth. I got the instant death for enemy or the instant victory. (very rare limit i thought i was going to get the instant game over. Rare, but not as.) Then I only had his second form left & I had Cid's & Cloud's limit break left to dish out. After those & a summon of ZERO Bahumut by Cait Sith I beat the last 'real' boss battle. That was the greatest moment I ever had in a Role Playing Game, even today & the awesome effects of the PS2. That attack was unlike anything I've seen in a video game before... It's like he was a 'good' Arch Angel. (They're bad news in FF Tactics.) :D
Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

DarkMaelstrom
12-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Vincent, hes so bad-@$$, hes got the best limit break. i mean, how can you argue with a guy whos limit break has the word death in it? hes just so dark and mysterious... :radred: :radred: :evilking: :radred: :radred:

DJZen
12-08-2004, 07:05 PM
Heidegger is way cooler.

Dking'squeen
12-08-2004, 07:10 PM
I'll say Nanaki, followed by Cloud, then Cid, then Aerith and Tifa. I usually put the girls last mostly because most of them in games aren;t strong. But I love Nanaki, and not just because he's somewhat a cat either. (love cats) He's strong and with Cloud and Cid, those three are a great team

zacks_clone
12-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Zack 'n Cloud. Zack cause of his contribution to the story(couldnt have had the story without him) and Cloud because of the strugle he went though. Vincent next:P

mtyclb
12-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Sephiroth

chaosknight
12-08-2004, 09:00 PM
My favorite is Sephiroth cause he kicks way too much @$$. Hes my hero...... followed be vincint cause hes like me, quit and dangerous..... Then Cloud and cid cause they're cool 2.

Cloud Strife fanatic
12-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Cloud has got to be the most kick-ass character ever! So i vote that cloud is the best.:chop:

seraphcloud
12-09-2004, 08:01 PM
Cloud is my fav and anyone who says differently will die in a slow torturing painful death!!Ok!hahaha!!!

=Angelus=
12-11-2004, 06:17 AM
1st: Yuffie(cuz shes cute) and Vincent(cuz he got that kick ass style i liked)
2nd: Cid( liked the !@#$% in the game at times) and prycilla (remember that girl that cloud saved by doing CPR? then she gave cloud the Shiva summon materia? kinda found it cute, that she wants to marry cloud!! *gasp* )

heehee.. we should all give credit to the smaller characters!

MoeSzyslak
12-11-2004, 10:30 AM
I like the chocobo that I lovinlgy raised, trained, raced, put out to stud, then ate, when he became old and useless.

I think I spent more time developing that sweet, sweet, tasty bird than any other character in the game. Thats why he gets my vote.

riphawk
12-11-2004, 05:55 PM
I like in this order....Sephiroth, vincent, zack, cloud,aerith,red13,tifa,yuffie,caitsith,cid,and barret. i absolutely despise Barret........But love Sephiroth....And Vincent....ha ha ha...
too right! seth is da king!

MistaCloudStrife
12-12-2004, 09:25 AM
Cloud owns all Period. Period. Period.

Yup... =P Hes just so great and that hair just magnifies his greatness...

winter erosa
12-20-2004, 05:15 AM
Vincent is my fav and Sephiroth,Yuffie and Cloud. :D :love:
And I HATE Aeris!!!!!!!!!

Maester Jericho
12-23-2004, 06:14 PM
I like basically all characters in this game. Here's what I think of each one.

Cloud: I really like Cloud. He's a great hero and you really grow to like him as the game progresses. I hated him in the beggining but now I don't.

Barret: Another one of my favorites. I also hated him in the beggining. While his heart was in the right place, his head wasn't. He killed alot of innocents bombing those reactors and was mean to alot of people. But he's very funny at times and one of my best fighters. Plus, he really cares about the people he loves.

Tifa: I like Tifa but I think she has the least personailty of the FF7 heroines. But she's nice and a very good friend and I'm sure Cloud and her will end up together.

Aeris: I love Aeris. It was funny how she and Cloud interacted with eachother at the wall market. She was very caring as well. I even like her for her death because that was a great and dramatic moment in the game and she ultimately saved the planet.

Red XII: I like him pretty much.

Cid: He's funny and very brave but he cusses way to much for me.^^

Cait Sith: Why does everyone hate him so much? He was a spy but there are well loved characters who've done worse things. "coughcoughsephirothcoughcoughrufuscough." I'll have to say that he did suck in battle.

Yuffie: Yuffie is one of my favorites. She was annoying at times but she was also very smart, cunning, strong and VERY cyoot. I also think she's kindof hot despite having that absurd outfit.

Vincent: He has the least personality of the party members but he's very cool. You've got to love those dark and mysterious characters. Plus, his limit breaks kick ass!

Rufus: This guy was a major ass. I liked him. He had what it took to be a great evil president. He shouldn't have died the way he did. It was a lame death.

Sephiroth: My all time favorite FF villain. He was the coolest character in the entire game. It's no wonder he's so popular. He's delicously evil, somewhat tragic, and the best looking villain in the series.

battousai9439
12-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Favorite characters?

hmm...

Fine, i'll list the characters from favorite to least favorite...

AERITH She kicks so much arse! She's young, beautiful, smart, and REALLY FREAKIN' POWERFUL (Have you SEEN her level 3 & 4 limit breaks?!)

Vincent: You gotta love those dark & mysterious characters. And his limit breaks are awesome!

Cloud: Not neccessarily dark, but very mysterious early in the game, and look at the size of that freakin' sword!!!

Cid: Reminds me of one of my best friends. Has a mouth that makes Barret blush.

Yuffie: A young, hyper ninja/materia hunter/thief, what more can you ask for?

Tifa: Yes, she's hot. But she lacks a real personality.

Red XIII: Smart, but powerful enough (for me, anyway...)

Barret: He's kinda weak (if you don't count his level 4 limit, anyway)

Cait Sith: He's F***ing stupid, and he really pissed me of when we found out that he was a Shinra Spy.

Sephiroth http://www.ckrusk.com/mgwhore.gif : Yes, he is a bad-arse, and he used to be my second favorite, but after he killed Aerith, I set my sights on revenge!!!!

Oh and sorry for stealing(?) the gunner pic, but it was the only one good enough

SadisticStreetSoldie
12-25-2004, 10:49 PM
Tifa and Cid!!! If Tifa was real she'd probably be the ideal big sister (but I wouldn't be stealing any of her clothes though) because she's tender-hearted, pretty, strong, a good friend and really that's all I can remember about her (ain't played the game in a while). And who couldn't love Cid? He's tough on the outside and nice on the inside, funny and reminds me of myself :D who would not love that? lol j/k

Dr.K
12-25-2004, 10:58 PM
At first i thought vincent was nice - dark and mysterious but hiding a 'fearsome power'. Then when i found that he kinda...never really had much to say (not that this is a self defeating trait or anything), i opted for cid - what a guy he is. So much personality. Although sometimes, he does seem a tad like he's going through a mid-life crisis.
(NB - on a website i was on yesturday someone said that cid was 52! a typo? I sure friggin hope so!)

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
12-26-2004, 07:13 PM
Hey Battousai, that's my avatar. You're making things confusing. I think I'll change mine, unless you want to change yours.

EDIT: (I just changed mine.)

battousai9439
12-27-2004, 12:22 AM
Tifa and Cid!!! If Tifa was real she'd probably be the ideal big sister (but I wouldn't be stealing any of her clothes though) because she's tender-hearted, pretty, strong, a good friend and really that's all I can remember about her (ain't played the game in a while). And who couldn't love Cid? He's tough on the outside and nice on the inside, funny and reminds me of myself who would not love that? lol j/k

HOW CAN YOU LIKE TIFA?!?!

Plenty of reasons to hate her, to see some...

http://www.geocities.com/tifa_hater/

Flamethrower
12-27-2004, 12:38 AM
Cidney

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
12-27-2004, 01:41 AM
Whoa, battousai, I hope that's not your website.

Tifa rules.

Gee, I wonder what would happen if Aeris could see Cloud during those Cloud/Tifa sequences on Disc 2. I don't think she'd like him anymore.

(Highlight hypothetical dialogue of Aeris reminiscing)

Aeris: Gee, all this time you were pretending to be Zack, and really you're not this jack of all trades 1st class man from Soldier. My true love is dead, and now that you know you who really are, you're happier with Tifa. Why should I be happy with a pretender? Oh, I'm dead, too, aren't I? Zack, would you like to help with the Lifestream plan?
Zack: Sure, honey! Too bad we can't make out in the Lifestream :( Man, I'm jealous of Cloud.

SadisticStreetSoldie
12-27-2004, 02:28 AM
You go Weimar! Chill for a minute battousai9439 Tifa isn't real and it's not like she's killing innocent Jews, black people, homosexuals, etc.

RSL
12-27-2004, 04:24 AM
Cid

battousai9439
12-27-2004, 06:44 AM
1) no, that's not my site

2) what cloti sequences?

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
12-27-2004, 07:22 AM
Well, after the end of Disc 1 ahem (code spoiler), and definitely when you hit the crater where we start to explore the truth of Cloud's past. The Lifestream scene was also well done.

All the Cloud/Aeris scenes are impure. Go on the date with Aeris again, and actually listen to what she says. She ain't kidding that he reminds her of Zack. That's all she talks about when they're in the Round Square. If there was no Disc 2, yes I originally thought that scene was extremely beautiful, but the sad reality is all Aeris loved about Cloud, or at least all that seemed sexually important to her was Zack, and any man who could help her recall those days. Cloud is perfect! as exhibited in Disc 2. What kind of love is a love where one pretends he's someone else?

battousai9439
12-27-2004, 07:48 AM
and she also says that he is different from zack, and shows interest in the real cloud

http://www.geocities.com/finalfantasyviilove5/Carlat8.jpg

and what are you trying to say about the lifestream event?

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
12-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Oh yeah! Well, it's been a long time since I dated Aeris. In fact the last time I played the game (the 5 days before Christmas Eve) I dated Tifa instead!

Well then. Put the whole conversation up there; you're the one that seems to have a save right before that scene, and I don't. Then I can make some really analytical arguments.

Actually, I have a better idea. How 'bout you put it in a new thread before we make this thread kaput?

Doors
12-27-2004, 02:52 PM
I think the best character was the 1st laser.It never had any crappy story to it :).

battousai9439
12-27-2004, 10:35 PM
Okay, weimar...

the thread is called "Aeris didn't love cloud because of Zack"

ElenaTarshil
12-27-2004, 10:53 PM
ELENA!

In this order though, Elena, Reno, Rufus, Rude, Cid, Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Tseng, Seph.

I know theres others. But tough. :cool:

ShunNakamura
12-28-2004, 02:07 AM
Yuffie is by far my favorite.

She is fast.. hits hard has neat limits(at least that I've seen). Her magic also isn't subpar. Making her a very good character... almost like cloud except faster and less vitality/defense. And finally the Coup de ta.... her weapons are long ranged meaning she can hide in the back row all the time... without using the long range materia... meaning I can use it on cloud or another(usually cloud... I like to have vincent/barret and yuffie in my party).

Also he personality is cool I think :P

lazyOFAXIII
12-28-2004, 07:51 PM
I would have to say Vincent Valentine is my favorite. He used a gun! But after that would be Cid then Sepiroth!

battousai9439
12-29-2004, 04:06 AM
Sorry about that, the thread is up now

Aeris 1 Gainsborough
01-03-2005, 09:48 PM
My favorite character is Aeris Gainsborough. Aeris has a great personality and is the nicest character. Aeris and Cloud make a cute couple. I really like how Aeris brings out Cloud's personality and cheers him up. Aeris has helped out so many people and risked her life to protect the planet. Aeris is one of my favorite video game characters.

Leene
01-04-2005, 08:09 PM
I hate Aeris.nuff said.

01-04-2005, 08:18 PM
okay i didn't say it months ago... I like Sephiroth and vincent but mostly sephiroth.

DMKA
01-05-2005, 10:19 AM
I hate Aeris.nuff said.
From the title, this is a "Who is your favorite character?" thread, not "What characters do you hate?" thread...

I like most everyone, so it's difficult to decide...but I have to say Barret cause he's sexy.

nik0tine
01-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Hmm.. my favorite character is probably Vincent or Aeris.

DMKA
01-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Hmm.. my favorite character is probably Vincent or Aeris.
Vincent was my favorite, until I fought the materia keeper and I used his limit break, then he kept using that fire attack and hgealing him. :mad2:

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-06-2005, 04:47 AM
Use him all throughout Nibel until he gets his lvl2 limit break. This shouldn't take too long as, when he uses his fire limit break, he'll beat all the enemies, so his count should be pretty close to where it needs to be when you get to Materia Keeper after exploring everywhere, too. Just a few more battles oughta do it. Set his limit level to 2, and then Vincent will not heal the Materia Keeper, and then you'll like him again.

rubah
01-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Vincent is cool:D

For some reason dark guys with red clothes just are cool. *Shrugs*

StrongBad24
01-07-2005, 04:51 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum.

Sephiroth and Vincent are by far my favorites.

Sephiroth is by far the coolest villain in ANY game. His clothes are cool. That big sword is sweet. And come on, his music was even good. One-winged angel is an awesome song!

Vincent was cool because he had a sweet fighting style. Not to mention he was so mysterious. You learn more about him all the time.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
01-08-2005, 05:20 AM
You learn more about [Vincent] all the time.
I thought the opposite was true, almost!

For some reason dark guys with red clothes just are cool.

*gets red clothes to put on while getting ready for his date with Rubah*

Vivi Orunitia
01-08-2005, 05:27 AM
Vincent is the best FFVII character!!!:thumb:

Crazy the Clown
01-12-2005, 09:53 PM
My favorite character is Aeris Gainsborough. Aeris has a great personality and is the nicest character. Aeris and Cloud make a cute couple. I really like how Aeris brings out Cloud's personality and cheers him up. Aeris has helped out so many people and risked her life to protect the planet. Aeris is one of my favorite video game characters.

Sucks that she winds up dead, isn't it? So far, I know what 2 of the characters do at her funeral. RedXIII howls, and Yuffie cries on Cloud's shoulder.

Lacuna16
01-14-2005, 12:49 AM
My favorite and by far the best Final Fantasy 7 character is Vincent. Dark and Mysterious he will destroy you at the drop of a hat. His Ultimate weapon his awsome, for those of you who don't know the strength of his weapon is based on how many enemies he has killed. By far the best character, and to prove that, have you heard of a little game called Dirge of Cerberus? What other character has a game based solely on them?

CloudVII
01-29-2005, 07:35 AM
I'd have to say Cloud, Sephiroth, and Zack... I'm a sucker for big swords :P, and seeing that Buster and Sephs Mausmune are like the Trademark FF swords, you gotta love em.

I Don't Need A Name
01-29-2005, 06:37 PM
My favorite and by far the best Final Fantasy 7 character is Vincent.
same here!

Shoden
01-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Cloud and Vincent

johncullum
01-30-2005, 08:27 PM
I agree cloud was the best everyone barely existed if not for cloud he was, is and will be the cause for everthing.

sure you could argue Aeris but whats the point?!

T-MaN
02-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Characters with big swords are my type of ppl ! :cool: That's why Cloud has to be my fav. character of FFVII. During gameplay, whenever I wuz nearly down and out, i would depend on Cloud to get me out :)

ravenzero2000
03-03-2005, 04:48 PM
My favorite characters have to be Vincent and (of course) Sephiroth. It dosent get much better than that.

CloudStrife48
03-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Zack and Cloud are my favorites... plus i used to have long spiky-ass hair like Zack :cool:

Cybele
03-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Aeris is my favorite. I liked her personality and she always had that kind of magical appearance. She also had different stats from everyone else (the only true mage you get) and her ultimate weapon was really handy to help with healing, too bad she doesn't get to use it for very long. I also liked Yuffie, Cait Sith, and Red. While Yuffie was annoying sometimes, she always had a stand out personality and an interesting side quest. Cait Sith had an interesting background as did Red.

cloud20747
03-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Look at the Name /\
Well I also like the Turks!!!

Joshkabob
03-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Mine is Vincent, sephiroth, Cloud, the Red. I hate aeris, I never used her, cept' when I had too.

Creeping Shadow
03-11-2005, 01:45 PM
i liked vincent and sephoroth i liked vincents chaos form :D

qwerto
03-11-2005, 01:52 PM
DIO

Why you ask.... He runs the goldsaucer! :love:
Oh and Cid kicks Ass.

Lady Relena
03-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Tifa is my favorite character. She's just so cool. I also like Vincent Red and Yufy. I like Cloud too but he doesn't seem very smart I mean he's got Tifa right there in front of him and yet he's still crying about Aeris. She's dead get over it Cloud. I also have to agree with Joshkabob on the Aeris fact.

Mine is Vincent, sephiroth, Cloud, the Red. I hate aeris, I never used her, cept' when I had too.

Shoden
03-13-2005, 07:32 PM
Dio is the name of my dog

Dio was a rockstar

Cloud Strife fanatic
03-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Cloud :chop:

Luc
03-14-2005, 06:51 AM
Cid. Then Reno.

FallenAngel411
03-14-2005, 07:17 AM
Aeris and Sephiroth, can't pick between the two.....I've always thought they would make a nice couple, I don't know why. That would be some twisted love.

Aeritho
03-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Aerith of course :D

Chibi Angel
03-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Vincent is awesome and I like Tiffa because she's a girl that can kick @$$

Dolentrean
03-15-2005, 01:31 AM
I liked several of the characters, but I don’t like cop outs so I chose Vincent, followed by Cloud and Sepheroth. He was one the greatest game characters of all time. I don’t see why everyone says he had no personality! he had one of the greatest stories and character developments in the game, it just took a little thinking to understand. If you do his limit break/Ultima weapon quest he begins to come to amends with himself, he had a tortured background and blames himself for not stopping what he had no control over, and fells Sepheroth is his responsibility, over the game if you listen to him he slowly begins to open up and, at the end of disc 2, gives one line that really stuck with me through the game, have him in your party when you fight Hojo and he says "I was wrong Hojo" party gets into fighting positions "it was you... who should have slept." That really sums up Vincent’s turmoil if you think about all he put himself through, his theme song was even called The Nightmare Begins. Vincent had more potential to get the player attached to him, than most of the other characters in the game (this is not counting of course Cloud, Sepheroth, Aries ect.) I also found his limit break was very symbolic of his inter rage. The game coming out, and Vincent’s nick name, The Dirge of Cerberus is also a way of showing his base emotion, since Dirge means sad endings or tragedy. (This isnt even talking about his pure badassness)

Yuffie514
03-15-2005, 07:12 AM
ur, myself and Nanaki :p . i like myself in KH too;) 'cept for when Square made me a legit :mad2: :tongue: ! they shouldn't have done that :irked: :nonono: :tongue: ! why Square?! :cry: Why?! :crying: :crying:

Tigmafuzz
03-15-2005, 07:19 AM
a

Onewinged Angel
03-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Sephiroth rulez !! :cool:

And i liked Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie too. :greenie:

Tigmafuzz
03-15-2005, 07:55 PM
h

Itachi
03-16-2005, 12:00 PM
SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........and vincent.

Social Moon Firesky
03-16-2005, 01:52 PM
Vincent! Vincent! Vincent! Vincent! Oh, and ummm... Sephiroth is okay as well, I suppose... When Cid runs, that makes me crack up! *Immitates Cid's turkey running*

Social Moon Firesky
03-16-2005, 01:55 PM
Hey Dolentrean, what's Vincent's nickname?

Nod
03-16-2005, 03:27 PM
favourite FFVII character, hmmmmmm
Red xiii's grandfather, cant remember his name offhand- he was super-cool.
Cloud and Vincent were ok.

or goomba :goomba:

Dolentrean
03-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Hey Dolentrean, what's Vincent's nickname?
His nickname is The Dirge of Cerberus. I know he earned that name sometime before the game was announced, but I don’t know if it was square or the fan base that began to spread it.

Stranger
03-26-2005, 01:12 AM
RedXIII is my favorite because always so serene
then there vincent, he's so mysterious,
and aeris

Swordicanus
03-26-2005, 02:41 AM
apart from the 0bvious being cloud and sephiroth i would say my favourite character would be Rufus i just think he's cool and has a lot of charisma he's the best villain apart from sephiroth :megaman:

Crop
03-26-2005, 04:22 PM
apart from the 0bvious being cloud and sephiroth i would say my favourite character would be Rufus i just think he's cool and has a lot of charisma he's the best villain apart from sephiroth :megaman:

I think hes the best villain including sephrioth
Aeris is one of my faves too.

Xander
03-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Tifa probably I really liked her personality and attitude, her chirpyness, and how she cared for Cloud. And she was a pretty awesome fighter too.

Wrexsoul
03-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Hmmm. Kinda tough, but... Reno. I love those Turks. ^_^

And Tifa would have to be my favorite girl. She's the most relatable for me.

TifaLockhart7
03-27-2005, 02:11 AM
I like all the final fantasy 7 characters but the only one i dislike (A LOT) is Aeris.

Renegade135
03-30-2005, 02:13 AM
Cloud, Tifa, and Red XIII.

Lenna
04-05-2005, 03:52 AM
Right I'm sure you can pretty much guess who's my favourite :P, Yes I like Reno. I love his attitude towards working for ShinRa and basically lives a pretty unorganised life. He decides what he does and he takes pride in it. hence taking the day off in wutai, and telling Elena, that ShinRa's pretty much done for so they run away from Cloud and the gang. Plus his look is really self-explanitory. His cheekyness just tops it all off :D

Khimbar
04-05-2005, 04:02 AM
I suppose my personal fave would have to be.....oooo too tough, maybe if it could be a summon, the original Bahamut would kick everyones ass, but a true character just might be Cid, cause he curses alot in filtered Engrish and he has the coolest level 4 Limit Break, I'm sorry, Omnislash just doesnt look all that cool...but Chaos, now THATS a cool Limit Break...

Mercen-X
04-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Cloud was a total hardass. Zack was cool, I liked Zack. Too bad, he wasn't around very long.
I also like Vincent and Rufus. I once considered making a fighting game that featured Rufus. It was a lame idea.

Perducci
04-05-2005, 11:20 PM
I have many favorites...

The Turks, Zack, Cid, Ruby WEAPON and Cait Sith.

And of course, best female character would be Tifa, as she has the biggest boobs.

Drift
04-06-2005, 12:20 PM
mine wud b.............................Aeris - the short lived angel

TifaLockhart7
04-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Cloud was a total hardass. Zack was cool, I liked Zack. Too bad, he wasn't around very long.
I also like Vincent and Rufus. I once considered making a fighting game that featured Rufus. It was a lame idea.
do u know about a secret in the game to see y cloud decided to become a mercenary? after u find the true cloud (the lifestream) go to the shinra mansion and head towards the library in the basement. then u'll b in a different scene

Final Illusion
04-11-2005, 04:42 AM
Sephiroth and Vincent, can you tell?

Mercen-X
04-11-2005, 07:58 PM
do u know about a secret in the game to see y cloud decided to become a mercenary?

That's cute Tifa, but yes. The only reason I like Zack (besides being similar to him in appearance) is because I've already witnessed that scene . . . every time I've been through the game.

Razo
04-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Aeris.

nirojan
04-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Cloud & Vincent all the way!!!!!