PDA

View Full Version : Please help! Lost ship in FF1

jakea6
10-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Someone please try and help. I recently picked up my FF1 (NES) and continued on my saved game. I was at Crescent Lake and had defeated the Fire Fiend, but now I cannot locate my ship to go to the ice cave. Thank you for any information that you may be able to provide.

Jakea6
Trying desperately to not have to restart! :cry:

Flashback007
10-25-2004, 07:12 PM
Try to check on the end of the river leading towards the Volcano or else at the docking place at Cresent Lake. If not, start the game again or the wise men of this forum maybe got another answer

jakea6
10-25-2004, 07:57 PM
Unfortunately I have looked in both places; seemingly, I have looked everywhere, I am hoping there is someone very wise to point out something that I have missed.
Thank you very much for the reply though, it is very appreciated. :)

Aeria
10-28-2004, 06:08 AM
First of all, if you're heading to the ice cave from Crescent lake you don't need a ship, you need the canoe, which you can't misplace. Secondly, if you lost your ship, wander around the coast, check the docks (Far north east) and the places where the rivers terminate. If in doubt as to where those are, refer to a world map.

theundeadhero
10-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Your ship couldn't be too far from Cresent Lake, just follow the cost and you should find it. As a last resort, paddle through the stream system and it will be at one of thier coasts.