swanie
10-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Were are u stuck

swanie
10-25-2004, 08:16 PM
Were is the remien temple i cant find it,its driving me crazy

Flying Mullet
10-26-2004, 03:01 PM
Uh, I think that this is in the wrong forum.

I'm not sure, but it sounds like FFX so I'm going to move it there. If anyone knows where this is supposed to go and it is not the FFX forum then let a mod know and they can move it to the right place.

Trumpet Thief
10-26-2004, 03:31 PM
chaos: Remiem temple? From what I remember, that was the temple where Belgemine (sp?) resided. In any case, I am pretty sure that it is an extension to the Calm Lands. Just get a chocobo, and go to the side once entering the calm lands. There will be a yellow chocobo feather there.

Grimace: You won't have to do too much after that. Approach the leaf, and you'll automatically jump. And then just keep moving straight and you will enter it.

Trumpet Thief: *Runs off with Trumpet* There are a few sidequests you can do there. One is getting the cloudy mirror, the others, getting a few rare items and the Magus Sisters. Although, I might be wrong, and my apologies if I am.

super sayin Tidus
10-28-2004, 01:40 AM
Yip trumpets right and it's also a really cool temple bu tu have to get anima the flower crown the brown sector and defeat all belgimines aeon to get the magus sister :)

Del Murder
10-30-2004, 08:11 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=51865

Please only make one thread per topic. Thanks.