PDA

View Full Version : how do you defeat the weapons???????????

redxiiii
10-25-2004, 09:05 PM
:D Im really having trouble beating ruby and emerald. HELP!!!

Chris
10-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Click Here ! (http://www.forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=50509) 'nuff said.

redxiiii
10-25-2004, 09:36 PM
what lvl where u at when u beat the weapons?

Chris
10-25-2004, 10:04 PM
Around 70-75...that seems correct...

redxiiii
10-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Were can i find hp absorb

TheSpoonyBard
10-26-2004, 12:03 AM
HP Absorb can be found in the House of Cats in Wutai, but only after you have got your Materia back from Yuffie. Here's my method of defeating Emerald WEAPON;

Suggested Characters: Cloud, Barret, Cid, Yuffie

Mime = Counter
Mime = Counter
Mime = Counter
Mime = Counter
Mime = Counter
Mime = Counter
Mime = Counter
Mime = Counter

Only have this set-up on one character, preferably one with multiple hitting Limit Breaks such as Cloud's Omnislash, Barret's Ungarmax, Yuffie's Doom Of The Living, or Cid's Highwind. Before entering the battle you should equip another character with W-Item, and the character with the above set-up should have a full Limit gauge. Use 2 Hero Drinks (optional) with W-Item on the character with the full Limit gauge to boost their stats, then use the character's Limit Break. Don't input any commands with the remaining characters. When Emerald WEAPON attacks the character with this set-up he will counter eight times using his Limit Break. Also when it is his turn use Mime to repeat the Limit Break eight times. Throughout the whole battle leave the other two characters alone, otherwise it will spoil the line of action and he will no longer be able to Mime the Limit Break. Using this method you should be able to defeat Emerald WEAPON in just under 1 minute 20 seconds.

Ruby is a little different, and it's late so I wont post it now.

sephirothisnotdead
10-27-2004, 01:13 AM
this strategy is one for the person who wants to compleatly own on the weapons.

first you must get the master summons (i.e. master all summons then take to red huge mateiria), i would suggest takeing the apoc sword into crator where it seems like a marshland

(on magic pots i suggest useing w-item dupper for elixers)

this will be the longest process of all

once you have your master summon equip the underwater matieria, mime (on all of the party), master summon + quadra magic, and hp mp switch, and w-summon

challenge emerald

first thing get your person with the summons to cast knights of the round with the w-summon, this should cast it 8 times

mime the process until emerald is defeated

****note this is also a good way to become lv 99*** :tongue:

ruby is actually easier
i woluld rec. that you fight ruby second

first thing kill two party members before you challenge and equip a ribbon you will need it

challenge ruby

use w-summon to cast hades followed by knights of the round
mime this process until ruby is defeated *cure with elixers when needed*

any questions email me at kumakurisawa@hotmail.com

:cool: :cool: :cool: