PDA

View Full Version : I just beat it! ^_^

Juniper Jade
10-26-2004, 04:44 AM
The second video game in my life that I beat was FFX! The furst being X-2.. weird yes? :p

It was easier then I thought it would be. It wasn't super easy.. but not super hard y'know? It was like perfect, lol

And now.. too FF9. Kinda screwed up that I am working backwards.. but aw well.

Zifnab
10-26-2004, 10:48 PM
Congratualtions. \0/

FFX can be difficult to someone who shot straight through without building characters. The problem being it's far too easy if you do build them up, so there's no real balance.

Lon611
10-26-2004, 11:23 PM
FFX can be difficult to someone who shot straight through without building characters. The problem being it's far too easy if you do build them up, so there's no real balance.

lol, like me :rolleyes2 . i found practically that every boss i fought abuot 5 times except for Seymour Flux, Spectral Keeper, Yunalesca and Jecht's Final Aeon. seymour took me abuot 20 long hard fought battles, as did jecht's final aeon :mad: :tongue:

have fun with ffix. thats a really great game too :D

Necronopticous
10-26-2004, 11:30 PM
The second video game in my life that I beat was FFX! The furst being X-2.. weird yes? :p

It was easier then I thought it would be. It wasn't super easy.. but not super hard y'know? It was like perfect, lol

And now.. too FF9. Kinda screwed up that I am working backwards.. but aw well.

Not screwed up at all. I think you'll have a great time! And whatever you do, don't be tempted to stop after Final Fantasy VII, play on my friend... Play on...

natsumi
10-26-2004, 11:44 PM
congrats on beating final fantasy X! i hope u enjoy final fantasy 9... after that is final fantasy 8 which to me is the bestest. =) haveeeeeeeee funnnnnnnnnn

Juniper Jade
10-27-2004, 01:03 AM
^_^ Thanks for the congtrats.. I can't eait to get FF9 from my brother and start playing again. I had played a good portion of it before, but I wasn't able to finish it, lol

Dark_Sephiroth666
10-27-2004, 05:57 AM
FFX was a good game to play, but Yu Yevon was too easy to defeat.

wingmaker
11-01-2004, 04:11 PM
final fantasy X had a great ending! although the second one disapointed me. My favorate ff would probably have to be ff7, its pretty hard though. ffX was the first ff i had ever played.

Vaprice
11-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Indeed very well done. You will find as you play more ff's that it will consume your life. Each one that you beat will become harder and you will begin to realize that you want more...More..MORE!!!!!!

hehe sorry. But very well done. Dont stop after you beat the ps ff's. Go onto the early games. ^^