PDA

View Full Version : hi hmmm

fanal_fantes
10-26-2004, 06:28 PM
hello i just joined this forum and i not shore how it work or if there is a major difference from any other forums.
ehehe help

Glendon
10-26-2004, 07:00 PM
Hello there. I'm new myself, but you can click the link below for technical issues. The board runs on vBulletin, similar to phpbb (with alot more features).

http://forums.eyesonff.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Armisael
10-26-2004, 07:15 PM
hey fanal_fantes,welcome! :D

Levian
10-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Oh, so you're "new", eh? Is that what you want us to believe? Oh well, "Welcome to EoFF" then.

Ultima Shadow
10-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Welcome to EoFF!!! :)

(wow... I made a serious newbie-tread post!)

Strider
10-26-2004, 07:29 PM
Howdy, howdy, new person.

Psychotic
10-26-2004, 07:50 PM
It works on the screams of the tortured souls who the forums staff have enslaved here. It is an endless nightmare of pain and despair in their hellacious dungeons of woe, an eternal pit of sorrow. Have fun, won't you? :)

Flying Mullet
10-26-2004, 08:04 PM
<table width="600"><tr><td width="550">
It works on the screams of the tortured souls who the forums staff have enslaved here. It is an endless nightmare of pain and despair in their hellacious dungeons of woe, an eternal pit of sorrow. Have fun, won't you? :)</td><td width="50">:smash:</td></tr></table>

Welcome to EoFF :chef:

Chris
10-26-2004, 08:37 PM
Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!
Fremde, etranger, stranger.
Gluklich zu sehen, je suis enchante,
Happy to see you, bleibe, reste, stay.

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!
Im EoFF, au EoFF, to EoFF

Triple T
10-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Hey! Welcome to EoFF! :)

Read the FAQ (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?), have fun, etc. :upsidedow

escobert
10-26-2004, 08:57 PM
yo.

Shlup
10-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Welcome to EoFF. If you have any questions or are confused, feel free to IM me on AIM at SpeckledDonkey, or on Y!M at rawkstars_girlfriend.

StarlightAngel
10-26-2004, 11:48 PM
Hello! many here are wierd, just like this one! Enjoy however long you stay!

oro.

Trumpet Thief
10-26-2004, 11:55 PM
chaos: Welcome to EOFF!

Trumpet Thief: *Runs off with trumpet* Enjoy your stay...

Rubedo: Yeah, have fun, and eventually, you'll feel right at home!

chaos: Yaep...

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares and sits and stares*

Grimace: *explodes*

Ronald: Have fun! :love:

theundeadhero
10-27-2004, 01:39 AM
It works on the screams of the tortured souls who the forums staff have enslaved here. It is an endless nightmare of pain and despair in their hellacious dungeons of woe, an eternal pit of sorrow. Have fun, won't you? :)

I'm gonna mke it out of here one day! and when I do I'm taking this stupid ghost that started to haunt my undead self here recently with me!

Giga Guess
10-27-2004, 03:31 AM
Hiya! Welcome to EoFF. Here's 1000 Giga POints to get ya started.

fanal_fantes
10-28-2004, 06:26 PM
thank you i am onered to get such a welcome

Baloki
10-28-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey ya and welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, a place full of rumors, knowledge and madness abound.

Lets give you a quick tour of this place, the current central hub you are standing in is called General and contains the <strike>spamfest</strike> most diverse and obtuse of topics. Along with general chat we have the more serious areas called Eyes on Each other which is where you discuss delicate subjects relating to relationships and self image and World Events where world politics are discussed. Both of these forums run a no trolling segment and even have a Dr. Unne approved rules thread which kind of shows how pretigious they are.

The next two forums are called The Lounge and General Gaming, these two provide you an area to discuss TV, film, games not made by Square-Enix and anything media related that doesn't fit anywhere else. Along with these two there is the final arts & media related forum, Arts and Writing, here you can discuss artwork or literary acomplishments and post your own work to show off and get concrit on.

The final forum is called World of EoFF, nobody goes there so don't worry, I urm mean, no thats what I meant but if your after a bit of world leader role play give it a shimmy :D

The next section of the forums is called site staff, this section allows you to provide information to the front page and help shape the front page for generations to come, and I'm not just saying that because I'm site staff, people who post there really do make a difference, even if BoB steals all the credit.

Lets take a quick break from this exausting tour and talk about Loony BoB, yes it sounds like some kind of sick gameshow but hang in with me I won't be going into his odderties of hair collecting or scalp collecting and whatever else he did in New Zealand before he went to Scotland where he gets beaten up daily :P

Mr. Loony BoB there is the leader of the Socs, and also the but of most of my jokes (Bar Shulp), his comidic mortal enemies are called BAoTW, if you see them doing battle watch and laugh ok :D

Back to the tour, we shall now cover the reference section. This section can only be described as one thing, the help zone. If your ever having any problems with anythig try posting in the help forum and someone will help you, and no question is too strange trust me, they have even had a whole 3 page thread dedicated to world shoe sizes. However if your problem is related to the forums or front site post it in the feedback forum where someone, usually an admin will get around to helping you or closing your thread or even more commanly fix the problem and then turn the thread into spam :P

We'll skip the general archive its too sadening to describe.

The last section, the one known as grand central station is of course the actually Final Fantasy Forums, so if you need help, news or just want to chat about any of the Final Fantasy games go there and chose the right section.

Hope that helps and maybe even entertained you a bit, enjoy the forums :D

Peegee
10-28-2004, 07:30 PM
*SEXORS TEH NUUBLAR*

DMKA
10-28-2004, 08:34 PM
Hey "new" person. :)

yo yo gangster flow