PDA

View Full Version : When is FFAC Coming 2 the US

Strawberry_Mew
10-26-2004, 10:29 PM
Many Questions are being asked about FFAC. Though I am very surprised that no one has asked When is the Main Date or Estimated date when it comes out in USA????? I am hoping it is soon... cuz it's driving me nutz.... last I heard it was Fall 2005 but juding by the news and pics it seems sooner then what it does. :boohoo:

Necronopticous
10-26-2004, 10:32 PM
The release date for the PSP Advent Children release is set for 03/01/05 in the U.S. according to GameFAQs.

Strawberry_Mew
10-26-2004, 10:39 PM
Awsome but I thought it was for DVD? -Very Confussed- :confused:

Ouch!
10-26-2004, 10:43 PM
It's coming out for DVD and PSP. The DVD release will probably be before the PSP release. I heard it was going to be out summer 2005. They haven't said much about it, so I don't really treat anything I hear as more than rumors.

Strawberry_Mew
10-26-2004, 11:15 PM
Hmmm.. Well thats good cuz well DVD would be cheaper for me cuz I can't buy a PSP Rite After they come out cuz well , going to college takes a lot of money -sigh- :fpwork: :fpsweat: though I can't wait n_n :laughing:

Necronopticous
10-26-2004, 11:23 PM
PSP is looking sort of iffy anyway... You know with the battery powering the disc spinning they estimate only a 2 hour battery life, tops. Plus it's going to be like $300-some dollars. I've got to say, it's a beautiful little thing but sounds like it has some serious flaws.

XxSephirothxX
10-27-2004, 02:22 AM
I'm not sure about that March 1st date, because I've gone to EBgames and GameStop's sites, and they both have March 1st set as the release date for any Nintendo DS game that doesn't have an announced release date. :|

Dark_Sephiroth666
10-27-2004, 05:03 AM
Anyone know when FFAC will be out in Australia????

Rostum
10-27-2004, 09:32 AM
Anyone know when FFAC will be out in Australia????

Just import it.

Strawberry_Mew
10-28-2004, 04:52 AM
Yay Import it n_n -wants it soo bad- I just can't wait! I dont' care if I have to steal it from japan n_n -evil lil me- o well I hate being patient- :mad: :p

BackRoomKid
10-28-2004, 06:09 AM
I wonder if the Japan version will have English subtitles available? Who has seen previews to that movie with Jet Li called HERO? Well that movie was about a year old but my brother who lives in NYC went to China Town and decided to buy it...we watched it in the English Subtitles...and it was still an awesome movie...and then we saw previews for it to come to America...so WHO KNOWS?! Maybe someone can import A.C. at a local store near you!

Shoeberto
10-28-2004, 09:19 PM
Actually, no, you can't. Hero was released in Asia, but the lack of anyone to bring it over to America kept it from coming until Tarantino and Miramax decided to have it released in the states. On the other hand, FF7:AC isn't even out in Japan yet, and Square has every intention to release it in America. So yeah, you will be waiting. It's all about public interest, and it's already easy to see that there's a huge fan base here in the states.

Strawberry_Mew
10-29-2004, 06:02 AM
I know I must wait.. -blah- but I know I will get by just fine n_n though I just wish that luck would shine for us and have it come to us first :p :tongue:

Chaos
10-29-2004, 11:33 PM
What is a PSP? I'm dumb.

It so better come out in England.

Chaos

Lunar Yuna
10-30-2004, 03:45 AM
Funny...I heard the release date was in December of 2004, but I guess that was for Japan. Anyway. a lot of good things are coming out this next year--a lot! It's worth the wait I suppose, dubbing is hard work. But we can always count on amazon and ebay, right? ;)

Necronopticous
10-30-2004, 03:47 AM
What is a PSP?

Playstation Portable

Sony's answer to portable gaming.

Ayamaoko
10-30-2004, 04:51 AM
Funny...I heard the release date was in December of 2004, but I guess that was for Japan. Anyway. a lot of good things are coming out this next year--a lot! It's worth the wait I suppose, dubbing is hard work. But we can always count on amazon and ebay, right? ;)

I wish it was -sniffle- Though you are right about some very good things coming out this next year. n_n Kingdom Hearts 2 and FF7 AC Though we'll just have to wait...

blah :greenie:

Cloud_Strife_X
10-30-2004, 05:43 PM
PSP is out in Japan right now for about..*converts yen into dollars* $186. It came out last week.

wingmaker
10-30-2004, 09:08 PM
i heard it was comming out in the summer of 2005. i cant wait. when i heard there was going to be a ff7-2 i went right out and bout the game so i could play it. i thought it wouldnt be all that great, but boy was i wrong!

One winged angel of death
11-01-2004, 02:23 PM
ummm...i think it's comeing out in the late fall or early winter of 2005. at least that's the info i got. if any up dates on the release date comes i'll up date you guys. hopefully i'll hear about it. oh and from what i've heard dirge of cerebus is comeing out in the ate fall or early winter of 2005 as well. but most likely probably erly in 2006 or late in 2005.

BackRoomKid
11-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Seeing how progress is going for AC...probably not for Early Next Year...they got so many trailors roaming around the net it's bound to come out in HOPEFULLY in a few months.
Oh, and, yeah...lots of good things coming out next year. Including Final Fantasy XII...I recently went to Best Buy to see if the new KH was there for game boy, but I picked up a catalog and they had a page of FF XII...saying they're expecting the "TARGET DATE" to be for February of Next Year....WHOPPIE! lol

Strawberry_Mew
11-07-2004, 11:44 PM
I heard that the movie was only 24 min or 47 min something like that but omg that is soo short but will be worth my time and money -grins- :D

BackRoomKid
11-08-2004, 04:58 AM
^^^check your sources...if you go to the official square-enix site...it says itself it runs over 70 minutes...still seems kinda short to me too, even 70 minutes

Strawberry_Mew
11-08-2004, 07:51 AM
^^^check your sources...if you go to the official square-enix site...it says itself it runs over 70 minutes...still seems kinda short to me too, even 70 minutes

Well Even though it is short it will still be very good n_n much better Then Spirits Within...though that movie did sux a lot but there was still some lil good things about it... O well just have to wait and see... ;)

Cloud_Strider
11-15-2004, 05:03 PM
The length of Advent Children has been confirmed to be around 70mins long, and also, rumors have said that Cloud is suffering from the Star-Scar Syndrome, a plague apparently hitting humans.
Cloud also appears to be a loner in the movie, but to assure you, ALL PRINCIPAL CHARACTERS FROM THE GAME ARE in the movie, ie: Red XIII, Cid, Yuffie...etc... VINCENT... If you have any questions about AC, please go to www.eyesonac.com or email me at koreo.strife@gmail.com or add me to msn, coors_the_silver_bullet@msn.com

Strawberry_Mew
11-22-2004, 09:28 PM
The length of Advent Children has been confirmed to be around 70mins long, and also, rumors have said that Cloud is suffering from the Star-Scar Syndrome, a plague apparently hitting humans.
Cloud also appears to be a loner in the movie, but to assure you, ALL PRINCIPAL CHARACTERS FROM THE GAME ARE in the movie, ie: Red XIII, Cid, Yuffie...etc... VINCENT... If you have any questions about AC, please go to www.eyesonac.com or email me at koreo.strife@gmail.com or add me to msn, coors_the_silver_bullet@msn.com

oo ok n_n sounds kool -still wish's da movie was longer.. like ur sig pic 2 n_n

ill-fated-life
11-22-2004, 10:14 PM
I know I'm gonna sound like a total idiot once I ask this...But what does "PSP" stand for?

Strawberry_Mew
11-22-2004, 10:24 PM
I know I'm gonna sound like a total idiot once I ask this...But what does "PSP" stand for?

hmm good question cuz well even I don't know really know what psp stands for.. all I know is the PSP ish a hand held game system like game boy or something like that...

LionHart
11-23-2004, 05:33 AM
hmm good question cuz well even I don't know really know what psp stands for.. all I know is the PSP ish a hand held game system like game boy or something like that...

Gosh, ya'll should read the posts! That question has already been answered with post #16. It stands for PlayStation Portable!!

Trumpet Thief
11-23-2004, 05:41 AM
Gosh, ya'll should read the posts! That question has already been answered with post #16. It stands for PlayStation Portable!!

chaos: Woah, it's a habit for someone to not read a post sometimes, so it shouldn't anger you so much :rolleyes2

Strawberry_Mew
11-23-2004, 03:47 PM
chaos: Woah, it's a habit for someone to not read a post sometimes, so it shouldn't anger you so much :rolleyes2

Well said.. sorry I did'nt know what it meant ^_^' ..

Dark Ekonis
12-16-2004, 07:57 PM
psp comes out in march of next year, or so I was informed

Strawberry_Mew
12-16-2004, 09:01 PM
psp comes out in march of next year, or so I was informed

Woot n_n ! i want one :D

Lunar Yuna
12-18-2004, 04:30 PM
So erm (ya I know I'm gonna sound like a goof for asking this) but what's "psp"?

Del Murder
12-18-2004, 05:27 PM
PlayStation Pocket, the Sony handheld system.

Strawberry_Mew
12-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Woot I want it n_n just so I can take it places..-giggles-

Strawberry_Mew
02-09-2005, 08:55 PM
OOO I found out when FFAC comes out . there was something on www.eyesonff.com this is what you. Here is what the thing says:

According to www.1up.com, Final Fantasy: Advent Children will be released on March 14th, which is ten days before the North American launch of the Sony PSP. We will also announce which retailer will be releasing the movie when the information becomes available.

So Whoosh to FFAC coming to USA on March 14th which is'nt very far oooo counting down the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:grinpink: :fpexdee:

nevermind6794
02-09-2005, 09:17 PM
Yeah, that's really not far away at all. I wish it'd been here already, but it'll probably be worth another month's wait.

Did anyone else watch the trailer?

Strawberry_Mew
02-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Yeah, that's really not far away at all. I wish it'd been here already, but it'll probably be worth another month's wait.

Ya I know. But hopefully I wish my days would go by faster now XD .. I like ur location Strong Bad Rox n_n

amratis
02-09-2005, 11:16 PM
What is a PSP? I'm dumb.

It so better come out in England.

Chaos

Oh dont worry it definetly will be. Or there will be trouble :mad:

EDIT - nevermind

Um yeah, about a hundred times, all 4 of them :D

Shoden
02-09-2005, 11:21 PM
i reckon something sround early may for the US and June-August for UK

Destai
02-09-2005, 11:27 PM
Unfortunately the release of the PSP in Europe has been delaid as Sony are more interested in working on sales*(*viciously fighting the DS*)*in Japan where it has already been released and U.S.A where it is set to be released towards the end of March. Late April is probably the earliest UK will see the PSP without an import version and once it is released the price will be around £180.

zimmunky
02-09-2005, 11:35 PM
this site just told me, March, 15th it is. 35 days from right now I'll be in Advent Children heaven for a whopping 90 mins. hehe

Strawberry_Mew
02-10-2005, 07:56 PM
this site just told me, March, 15th it is. 35 days from right now I'll be in Advent Children heaven for a whopping 90 mins. hehe

Hehehhehehe Yes I will watch that movie so many times that my dvd player will spit it out n_n XD

Cloud72789
02-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Hehehhehehe Yes I will watch that movie so many times that my dvd player will spit it out n_n XD

Spit it out? My DVD player is going to completely break down! HAHA! I feel like a little kid counting the days to go to Disney World or something... I love FF!! :love: :D :love:

Strawberry_Mew
02-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Spit it out? My DVD player is going to completely break down! HAHA! I feel like a little kid counting the days to go to Disney World or something... I love FF!! :love: :D :love:

LOL thats funny X3 If I had a choice between Disney World and FFAc I choose FFAC by far :D

Dragonfire
02-15-2005, 11:31 PM
the american release of AC is gonna be a dubbed or subbed version?

Destai
02-15-2005, 11:57 PM
Not known yet.

amratis
02-16-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm hoping we get a choice of either, fingers crossed

Strawberry_Mew
02-16-2005, 07:36 PM
Yay I will be in Ac heaven as well! I told Ayamaoko that if it comes out at midnight the day before it comes to US we are going to go get it. I don't care if I have to get up early for work or college class's Im getting that DvD! n_n

Tholos
02-18-2005, 04:54 PM
pretty sweet that its coming out soon
i jsut heard of it liek today lol

i was kind of disapointed whe i found out it was a movie not a game... but its still pretty sweet.

anyone know if they're in fact remaking ff7 (as a game)

Destai
02-18-2005, 05:09 PM
They havent announced any official remakes yet but theres a lot of spin offs oming from FFVII right now in a project called comiplation of FFVII including FFVII Dirge of Cerberus, about Vincent after the game, AC and Before crisis on mobile in Japan and Crisis Core coming out on PSP far from now, the last two taking place before VII. So alot of people think a remake is likely.

Dragon Ash
02-18-2005, 05:13 PM
pretty sweet that its coming out soon
i jsut heard of it liek today lol

i was kind of disapointed whe i found out it was a movie not a game... but its still pretty sweet.

anyone know if they're in fact remaking ff7 (as a game)
Have you been sitting with your head buried in the sand on Mars? ;)

I doubt very much they'll remake FFVII unless it's in a few years time and the versions we have now become so difficult to get that they'll release it on whatever amazing console is making parents all over the world shell out hundreds of pounds/dollars/yen/whatever.

JAS4Yeshua
02-18-2005, 11:05 PM
So, I'm assuming the March 15th date is the Japan Release Date, and none has been announced yet for the US Release?

I am hoping that it is a dubbed version, as opposed to a subtitled version. I'm not a fan of subtitles.

JAS4Yeshua
02-18-2005, 11:10 PM
Nevermind. It's been a long week. :D

Tholos
02-18-2005, 11:53 PM
ok.. thx for the info... ill just hope for the best and go back to mars for a bit ;)

AceCloudStr1fe
02-19-2005, 02:35 AM
It comes out in March 14, 2005 and i cant w8 lol

Dragon Ash
02-19-2005, 02:49 PM
ok.. thx for the info... ill just hope for the best and go back to mars for a bit ;)
Bring me back a souvenir! :love:

Camanche
02-19-2005, 09:01 PM
70 minutes? I thought it was recently uped to 90 minutes? Something about it being feature film length. Could be wrong, but it's a nice thought.

JAS4Yeshua
02-19-2005, 09:18 PM
Seems like there's a lot of conflicting info here. :mad:

I've read a March 14th release date, but I cannot find where it states that it is a US release date? From all the past articles posted by Eyesonff it appears that the US release date is still later in 2005. From what I can tell, it looks like March 14/15 is a Japanese release date.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, and link to some off-site info for the release. I checked 1-up and several other sites for more information, and news is strangely lacking. :grumble:

Dragon Ash
02-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Way back ages ago it was announced that it was gonna be 70 mins but now it's 90 mins. Goto www.eyesonac.com for updates.

amratis
02-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Seems like there's a lot of conflicting info here. :mad:

I've read a March 14th release date, but I cannot find where it states that it is a US release date? From all the past articles posted by Eyesonff it appears that the US release date is still later in 2005. From what I can tell, it looks like March 14/15 is a Japanese release date.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, and link to some off-site info for the release. I checked 1-up and several other sites for more information, and news is strangely lacking. :grumble:

The *Japan* release date is March 14th, not US, sorry. Even later for europe ppl :(

JAS4Yeshua
02-20-2005, 01:46 AM
The *Japan* release date is March 14th, not US, sorry. Even later for europe ppl :(
Thanks. That's what I thought. I guess the wait continues. ;)

Strawberry_Mew
02-21-2005, 08:23 PM
OMG so march 14 is for Japan...-sniffle- omg that soo sad -sniffles turn to tears and sobing-

MecaKane
02-21-2005, 09:52 PM
The day after it comes out there's definitly going to be 50 half-assed fansubs out. Maybe a good one sometime later. :eek:

amratis
02-21-2005, 10:29 PM
I second this. I bet it'll be more then 50 too

Strawberry_Mew
02-22-2005, 06:12 PM
-sigh- now I have to wait even longer -sigh-

JAS4Yeshua
02-22-2005, 10:23 PM
-sigh- now I have to wait even longer -sigh-
Yes, but I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait. :D

Strawberry_Mew
02-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Yes, but I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait. :D

-smiles- Your right it will be worth the wait ! ^_^

Thengaul
09-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Good evening desparate fans. Your devout suffering is quite worth it...yes i have FFAC albeit subtitled...enjoy the rest of your wait, for i must watch it again and again and again... :p :p :p :D

Cruise Control
09-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Good evening desparate fans. Your devout suffering is quite worth it...yes i have FFAC albeit subtitled...enjoy the rest of your wait, for i must watch it again and again and again... :p :p :p :D This is an example of reviving a dead thread.

Adam 77
09-23-2005, 12:43 PM
its out on november the 29th on dvd in the us :D cant wait!! i can finally understand what they was saying in the movie.... no more japanese

Sephiroths Clone
09-24-2005, 03:14 AM
Source please

kikimm
09-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Yeah, this is just a little too old. Sorry.