PDA

View Full Version : Lucious New News 'bout KH2 [SPOILERS]

kaizer21
10-27-2004, 12:41 AM
new news

-the name 4 the unknown group is "The Organization"
-Vixen is officially named "Vexen"
-Roxanne/Roxine is not the name 4 the blondie. Her name is Larxene (wut kind of name is that!!! :confused: :mad2: ??? i would've liked Roxine...lol 1 of my friend's named Roxanne...)
-Namine and Axel are official names (the rest i guess are uncomfirmed eg. Lexes/Lexeus, Zexion, and Marucia r probably not the official names.)
-When completing the first 6 worlds, you'll unlock another 4 which are Atlantica, Neverland, 100 Acre Wood and Hollow Bastion
-The final 2 worlds of the game are Twilight Town and Destiny Islands

Hope these are useful to people...
thanks 4 kh2.co.uk/ 4 the info

does NE1 have any new news bout KH:COM or KH2?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-27-2004, 02:52 AM
A character named Roxanne would have been awesome. What a waste.

Trumpet Thief
10-27-2004, 02:55 AM
chaos: I'm anticipating this game more and more now.

Rubedo: It'd better come out soon, and man oh man I hope Riku's in it. Axel seems cool though, too :D

kaizer21
10-27-2004, 03:34 AM
have no fear! I'm 99.99...% sure he's gonna be in KH2. It's already comfirmed that he's in COM, no doubt he'll be in KH2. he's said t obe the BFU, but me personally, i'm not entirely convinced that that's him. Nonetheless, i'm happy that Riku's in the game. He's awesome, but then Sora is too... (no likey them Sora n Kairi haters :mad2: )

Trumpet Thief
10-27-2004, 04:19 AM
chaos: Phew, that's good. Thanks for the news, BTW. I'm really looking forward to this game.

Trumpet Thief: *breaks through window holding trumpet*

StarlightAngel
10-27-2004, 05:48 AM
I'm gonna die of anticipation if they move the date back further :(

kaizer21
10-27-2004, 12:01 PM
if they do, geez! there'll be steam going out of my ears

Ouch!
10-27-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm a tad bit confused. Didn't they say that the game begins in Hallow Bastion? So what, they leave and come back later or something?

Twilight Town, no doubt, is the city where Another Side, Another Story and Another Side, Another Story: Deep Dive take place. I'd place a lot of money on that bet. I can imagine that'll be awesome.

I have the feeling Destiny Island is going to include the other islands, like the town where Sora actually lived. That'll be cool to.

They better pull of Atlantica better. I hope you get to go to the actual Neverland, and not just Hook's boat. As they've been expanding each of the worlds, I expect that'll be likely. I'd guess that the 100 Acre Woods are going to be a subquest again.

As far as the names of the Unknowns, I'm not too terribly interested at this point. CoM is coming out this winter, right? We'll find out soon enough.

Ryth
10-27-2004, 08:05 PM
Wow that's cool, Larxene!!?? WTF?! Anyway this is just a request not an order could all KH2 and KH:COM news and info screenshots and links to "Mulan and other Worlds in KH2" please again this is a request you don't have to. :D

kaizer21
10-29-2004, 10:18 PM
i just noticed sumthin...why did one member of the organization covered her/his face with her/his hands in the kh2 trailer when sora was running towards him/her/them? it show around 2:06-2:08 frames. it's really bothering me... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Carnage
10-29-2004, 11:03 PM
I have the feeling Destiny Island is going to include the other islands, like the town where Sora actually lived. That'll be cool to

If they wanted to get off the island that bad in the first one why dont they use the same raft they used to get between islands?

Ouch!
10-29-2004, 11:30 PM
i just noticed sumthin...why did one member of the organization covered her/his face with her/his hands in the kh2 trailer when sora was running towards him/her/them? it show around 2:06-2:08 frames. it's really bothering me... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I don't think the Unknown was hiding his/her face, I think he/she was reaching up to remove the hood and unmask who it was.

Roogle
10-30-2004, 08:32 AM
If they wanted to get off the island that bad in the first one why dont they use the same raft they used to get between islands?

You can't cross the ocean on that kind of raft, I guess.

Triple T
10-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Larxene sounds like a great name, actually... :)

Anyway, we've got a few name confirmations. I bet most of them will be 'Americanized' to make them sound better.

And isn't Mulan supposed to be there? I really can't wait to go to her world and use her. :D

kaizer21
11-05-2004, 11:46 AM
i heared that Marucia's name will be "Maruxia". So that makes it all the (known) members of the Organization Maruxia, Larxene, Axel, Zexion, Lexeus and Vexen. As you can see, all the uncomfirmed names have "X" in them, but they might not be the official names, so i might be wrong. thanks to kingdomhearts2.net for the info.

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-24-2004, 10:57 PM
Ok it might not be new news, but i was watching Deep Dive really closely (ie slow motion pause on Windows Movie Editor) And you know i got so interesting quotes. You know when the numbers keep on showing, welll i checked it out. Note: I assume that when quotes appear together that they're suppose to be interpeted together.

13-nothing

12-“Ansem’s other reports” and (not too sure) “ A creation born of Ignorance” could these be the new silver guys

11-Too blurry (during) “The secret place/His voice… it’s left me/This time… I’ll fight” I sthis about Riku

10- ???

9-“A world between….A forgotten world/The gathering” Gathering of the Unknowns/Organisation

8-“The Third enemy Nobody “Who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexistent”obviously the Organization

7- “Endless/ What (too blurry but it’s a question)”
“Heartless/ We have come for you my liege/ You are the source of all Heartless”My liege, the weird eyed Unknown, Sora? Is this "Liege" the source of the Heartless (the Heartless are born of the darkness of heart which is a part of the light, the balance of both) If Sora is the source of the Heartless it would explain the new outfit.

6-“D (dunno too blurry, might be darkness or destruction)”
“Metamorphisis/ (something, either eng/Japanese)/ Sora, Why? /You (too blurry) Change, do you they mean Sora, if so it would explain him being the source of the Heartless.

5- “Change (too blurry)”

4- too blurry

3-“Paridise/ We’ll go together” The pic is of Unknows, but they could mean Sora, Riku and Kairi (kairi is a lot like hikari which is Japenese for light)

Hope i didn't infringe any copyright laws, that not my intent. I got these from "Another Side, Another Story: Deep Dive" Hopefully that will not offend any party of the companies invovled in the game.

I know my theories might be a little (or a lot) off, but I dunno there is too much flexiability in interputation to be sure.

sephiroth9006
12-01-2004, 10:21 AM
twilight town aint near the end it's one of the starting worlds cause it's realtime it has a huge clock in it recording the time it's taken you and stuff like that i know theres also that hercules planet cause you go to the underworld and auron stops cerberus attacking you.
so there'll most probably be more about it.
if you don't want to read this as it contains spoilers then dont read it.

kaizer21
12-01-2004, 12:21 PM
about the worlds, that is about COM and the oblivion castle...they're actually floors, every floor he leaves recovers a part of his forgotten memories. Sorry bout that