PDA

View Full Version : Curse you, Jonny Cordingley!

Shlup
10-27-2004, 05:16 PM
Someone just pulled the fire alarm on the first floor. That means I had to wake up, put on clothes, go down the stairwell, and stand out in the rain. I got four hours of sleep, but now I'm stuck awake.

Damn everyone to hell!

Don't you just hate technology? Life-saving... Pah. Sleep-depriving!

*gurble garble*

theundeadhero
10-27-2004, 05:19 PM
I was playing FF XI one night last weekend, at like 3 in the morning, and the fire alarm went off here in the barracks. I threw some shoes on and went outside. It was kinda funny seeing everybody drag their butts out of bed and go outside. Then the fire people showed up and turned it off. The end!

Levian
10-27-2004, 05:22 PM
Oh, the joy of fire alarms. One clever boy at our school pulled the fire alarm when the girls were in the shower. So they ran out in their towels. Quite fun.

fire_of_avalon
10-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Last semester my roommate and I were just hanging out on a cold Saturday night when the alarm goes off. So we go outside, lalala, and wait. And wait. And wait. Apparently, the German people on 5 had hung their clothes from the sprinkler system to dry, pulling the sprinkler out of the pipe, bursting the water main and flooding the entire suite. We were outside for two hours. The alarm in our room was going off for four hours after that, and the fire department guy was basically an asshole to me when I asked why.

I hate fire alarms.

Strider
10-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Look on the bright side, Mandee.

Last year, the fire alarm here where I live was faulty for a little while. A week or so. Nonetheless, it grew really aggravating really quickly when it would go off every half hour or so all day long.

Peegee
10-27-2004, 07:56 PM
I slept through all but one of my our fire alarms when I was in dorm xD

escobert
10-27-2004, 07:56 PM
People pull the fire alram all the time on my floor (its the only guys hallway in the building)

Calliope
10-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Dammit. I just remembered that the fire alarm at Joe's house goes off whenever I attempt to cook anything, which means opening all the doors in the RIDICULOUS COLD TEMPERATURES. Bah.

Last semester we had a fire drill during an exam. Muaha. A good forty minute break between questions.

Oh, and all the fire alarms and bomb scares we had during Waitak = Good times :D

Logan
10-28-2004, 04:16 AM
The fire alarm went off in my sisters room seven years ago and it was in the middle of winter and we had to go out in our pajamas and it was COLD and it turned out to just be the smoke from a candle >:O

And once at school some stuff caught on fire so we had to go sit in the field for over an hour and it was too hot to just sit there so we melted. (And they wouldn't let us go home.)

Yamaneko
10-28-2004, 05:26 AM
Fires are fun! :monster:

Giga Guess
10-28-2004, 05:33 AM
I slept through all but one of my our fire alarms when I was in dorm xD

Sounds like a great system! Ah well.

I....can't think of any technology I dislike. In place of the alternative anyways. I could hang the guy who invented barbed wire.

eestlinc
10-28-2004, 05:45 AM
In college we had a fire alarm go off in the middle of an orchestra concert. We had to stop, evacuate the hall, and then come back and restart.

Also, my freshman year of college I lived in a 14 story dorm and people would set off the fire alarm all the time putting metal jiffy pop containers in the microwave and stuff. We had to wait outside in the middle of the night in the middle of winter in Ohio for an hour or so while they made sure everyone was out of the building. This happened at least three times a month every month of the school year. Sometimes more.

[c]
10-28-2004, 06:20 AM
last year..in my school..they pulled the fire alarm at least 4 days out of the week..and soemtiems 3-4 times a day..for the entire year...i dropped out after that..lol

escobert
10-28-2004, 07:50 AM
We just had our alarm pulled 20 min ago

Meat Puppet
10-28-2004, 08:45 AM
Earlier in school this year, I lit a t-shirt on fire and proceeded to parade around school with it alight.

On the other side of the school, in a completely un-related incident, at exactly the same time, someone pulled the fire alarm for no reason, and the fire fighters came down to the school and I was charged about $500.

I wish I could find out who that little bastard was, so I could set him on fire.

theundeadhero
10-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Earlier in school this year, I lit a t-shirt on fire and proceeded to parade around school with it alight.

On the other side of the school, in a completely un-related incident, at exactly the same time, someone pulled the fire alarm for no reason, and the fire fighters came down to the school and I was charged about $500.

I wish I could find out who that little bastard was, so I could set him on fire.

HA HA!

Jonny Cordingley
05-31-2005, 06:14 AM
Ok so im an unemployed university drop out and its 6 in the morning and bordem hit hard so it was time for some google fun and WHO IS JONNY CORDINGLEY? He must be ace to have the same name as me!

Leeza
05-31-2005, 06:22 AM
I'm not sure what your post had to do with the topic of this thread, but one of the things you should know about this forum is that you should not revive threads that have been long buried.

...but welcome to EoFF. :)

EDIT: Okay, well I just read the thread title again. :)

eestlinc
05-31-2005, 06:11 PM
CURSE YOU JONNY CORDINGLEY!!!