PDA

View Full Version : Simple and Clean: Instrumental Version?

Bomber
10-27-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm looking for an instrumental or English Karaoke version of Utada Hikaru's "Simple and Clean". Can anybody help me? Does one even exist?

Dark_Sephiroth666
10-28-2004, 06:57 AM
I have no idea about that, but if you find it, could you let me know?? :)

Faris
11-22-2004, 11:55 PM
will this help?
it's instrumental (or.. i think it is....)

Dking'squeen
11-23-2004, 12:01 AM
THat's the instrumental alright. It sounds like a midi a bit :D

Faris
11-23-2004, 12:06 AM
THat's the instrumental alright. It sounds like a midi a bit :D

It is a midi silly (it says 'midi' right there *points*)
i'll keep looking for more...

Dking'squeen
11-23-2004, 12:15 AM
oops. must have missed it...silly me:D

Bomber
11-23-2004, 06:55 AM
Hmmm...not exactly what I had in mind...but thanks for trying at least, Faris!

I know that there is a Japanese Karaoke version out there. I want to find either its English counterpart, or one with no vocals at all (and still have all the original instruments). I know it sounds like a tall order, and perhaps what I'm asking for doesn't exist. I'm just holding onto a thin thread of hope...

Faris
11-23-2004, 09:15 PM
*jumps for joy*

ugg this is immpossible!! but i found a orchestra version of it. Sadly... it's only 1:29 min :( (it's the best i can find so far....)
Is this more of what you are looking for? If so then i'll hunt for the longer version ;)

*sighs* now to continue with finding the karaoke version.... it's even harder to find... so far, all i can find are disney karaoke mechine thingy downloads....

EDIT:
i guess i'll have to give you the link since it won't appear :(
here:http://rpgfan.com/soundtracks/k-hearts/
it's the one titled: Hikari KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version

Bomber
11-24-2004, 01:29 AM
Thanks, but I've already got that one. And just so you know, it doesn't get much longer than that, so don't bother looking...

I basically want Utada's rendition...without Utada.

xXFiReXx
11-24-2004, 07:33 AM
Stop Spamming ~Matty

Faris
11-24-2004, 04:09 PM
What/who is Utada :confused: , sorry but i honestly have no idea what it is and i feel like an idiot for not knowing.
I'm gonna give up on finding the karaoke i can't find it anywere (i've been looking for 2 days now) and my computer's search engines are messed :mad:

Bomber
11-24-2004, 07:24 PM
Utada Hikaru is the artist who sings "Hikari"/"Simple and Clean"

Faris
11-29-2004, 03:52 PM
:mad2: I can't find anyting :mad2: i've been searching for almost a week. :(

XxSephirothxX
11-29-2004, 09:15 PM
I have four version of it--Regular English, Fast English, Regular Japanese, and Fast Japanese. I've never seen or heard one without any lyrics. :sweat:

Roogle
12-01-2004, 06:25 PM
I have every version of this song. I can't post it on the boards, but I can give it to you if you meet me on the site's chatroom using mIRC or if you contact me on any of the four messengers provided for you in my profile!

StarlightAngel
12-02-2004, 12:01 AM
I have four version of it--Regular English, Fast English, Regular Japanese, and Fast Japanese. I've never seen or heard one without any lyrics. :sweat:

Go to mimisk8.com and click on 'Anime music 2' and click on Hikari.

crono_logical
12-02-2004, 12:29 AM
But is there a lyricless version of the english one? :p MIDI files don't count since they suck :p

Bomber
12-02-2004, 06:56 AM
Sorry, Starlight, but I'm not looking for a music box.

I guess I'm gonna give up. Maybe it doesn't exist... :(

Sefie1999AD
12-02-2004, 02:57 PM
But is there a lyricless version of the english one? :p MIDI files don't count since they suck :p

No, unless you count Hikari Orchestra Version and Instrumental Version in the soundtrack. And midis don't suck, it's your sound card that sucks. :p

crono_logical
12-02-2004, 04:16 PM
No, unless you count Hikari Orchestra Version and Instrumental Version in the soundtrack. And midis don't suck, it's your sound card that sucks. :pMIDI's suck because of their dependance on what sound card/synthesiser and what sound fonts you have installed, making them sound different depending on combination :p MIDI's sounding like suck because of a sucky sound card is a side effect of their original suckiness :D

Fantasy_Dragon
12-05-2004, 12:26 AM
If I remember correctly...the music for the KH2 trailer?
If you can find it...

Bomber
12-11-2004, 12:54 AM
I give up. I guess what I want doesn't exist...

Ryth
12-11-2004, 01:35 AM
Pats him on the back it's all right it might exist somewhere.... I never was a fan of that song or the J-Pop music genre in general this is the best of it's kind though.

Crazy the Clown
12-27-2004, 05:50 PM
That song that plays when you leave the game alone long enough without starting, it inspired a comic book character of mine. I've been writing amateur comics for a while, and sometimes, my inspiration comes from music.

spunodi
07-04-2005, 12:23 AM
I'm looking (and not finding) for a decent instrumental MIDI of the full instrumentation (bass, chords, strings etc) behind Simple and Clean for a ReMix a mate has requested I do.

Any help would greatly be greatly appreciated but I can see how hard it has become to find one.

Cheers.

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-10-2005, 09:34 PM
hey dont know if you still need it, but i got it ^_^

did you need like the MIDI version w/ no lyrics just all of the original instruments, or did you want the .mp3 version w/ all the lyrics? let me know pm me or something and ive got both

Bomber
07-10-2005, 09:38 PM
No, what I wanted was an MP3 of either an English Karaoke or Instrumental version.

I can't believe this thread is still alive. I gave up a long time ago...

Destai
07-10-2005, 09:44 PM
It might be here if it exists. www.ffadvanced.com

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-10-2005, 10:01 PM
ok ive got the english w/ lyrics in an mp3 format
, but my computer is seriously slow right now, so im gonna upload it at my friends house he has cable, check backand yah later tonight around 9 central

and yah i thought you gave up forever ago, i found his site by hitting this page in a google search for that very song, you have no idea how long it took me to find it (i finally got it after a month of waiting in line on winMX)

i dont believe it :| that site was no-were in the google searches that i ran :|

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

Raven Nox
07-10-2005, 11:21 PM
It DOES exist, It's on Utada Hikaru's Colors single I believe, the place I oringally downloaded Hikari had it, but I don't tihnk that site is even up anymore, and wven if it is... I don't think I have it anymore... I can check the favorites lists on my other screen names...

Bomber
07-11-2005, 06:53 AM

That site doesn't work. I get broken link errors.

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-11-2005, 06:13 PM

That site doesn't work. I get broken link errors.
works fine for me :|
here (http://www.ffadvanced.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts/kh_utada_hikaru-colors.php)

Bomber
07-11-2005, 06:23 PM
works fine for me :|
here (http://www.ffadvanced.com/kingdomhearts/kingdomhearts/kh_utada_hikaru-colors.php)

Okay, so I went to that site and clicked "Click Here" beside one of the songs. I got a small pop-up window, and I clicked "Click here to download the file!" I got a "The page cannot be displayed" screen.

Does this link work for anybody else?
http://downloads.ffhnet.net/--Kingdom%20Hearts/Utada%20Hikaru%20-%20COLORS/04%20-%20COLORS%20-Original%20Karaoke-.mp3

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-11-2005, 06:38 PM
ahh ok, yah im getting an error on that page 2. once i get to a computer w/ something faster than dial up i can e-mail it to you, but that will be later today not too late though probably like 7:00 MountainStandard

could you post your e-mail adress for me?

Bomber
07-13-2005, 07:06 AM
I'd rather not post my e-mail address in a public place. But I'm generally in the chat room #eoff. You can always PM me and send it that way.

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-13-2005, 09:41 PM
the file is too large, it wont allow it. ill have it on my web site in a few days if you can wait till then

Bomber
07-14-2005, 04:51 AM
No, I meant PM me on Chat. PM-ing me on the forums won't work; I know that...

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-20-2005, 12:01 AM
ok i finally got it!! just head on over to the downloads page of my site(link in sig) and its right there!!

Khaotic
07-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Use edit button instead of double posting please. Sorry this is offtopic, just trying to help so he/she doesn't get in trouble.

Bomber
07-20-2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks for trying, DoUBelieve. Unfortunately, I already have that one.

I guess what I really want does not exist. Perhaps we should close this thread down...

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-22-2005, 02:17 AM
umm... i have like eight versions, what do you want, you said english w/ words original sound, what do you want? just the original instruments and no words?

Bomber
07-22-2005, 03:35 AM
Alright, I'll say this one more time...

-"Hikari"/"Simple and Clean"
-Original background music
-Either English background lyrics or no lyrics at all

Does it even exist?

DoUBelieveInChrist
07-24-2005, 06:53 PM
thats not what i gave you?
are you saying like when you start a new game is that the one you want? cause thats the PlanitB remix, which i have, i also have "Hikari/I Love You" which is awesome, ill put that on the site too(just cause its awesome)

Bomber
07-24-2005, 08:51 PM
NO! I don't want the remix! I want the original background music! And what you gave me was the original track with words! I want the music without the words! That's at least the fifth time I've said that now!

Good grief...don't you people ever READ!?!?

That's it. Somebody shut this thread down. What I want doesn't exist. And I'm tired of people giving me false hope, saying that they have what I want, when they CLEARLY don't even have a clue what I'm talking about...