PDA

View Full Version : mithril caves

sephirothisnotdead
10-27-2004, 11:07 PM
i beleive that i looks like there was or should have been a path in the room with the mako stream cus i looks like there is another path

please tell me if i am insane or if u see it too

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Chris
10-27-2004, 11:26 PM
Edit: I'm not sure anymore :D

Big D
10-28-2004, 06:26 AM
There are quite a few places in FFVII where it looks like extra paths could exist. I guess it's like that in real life - there are lots of roads you could take, but there's never time to explore them all.

Del Murder
10-31-2004, 04:37 PM
You crack me up, D.

Wuggly Blight
11-01-2004, 04:44 PM
There was some, but they was removed fromt he later versions. Like theres some removed materia.

Cloud :FFMaster eMPe PL:
11-13-2004, 10:44 PM
Bone Village,Sleeping forest,Forgotten Capital.....full of secrets.
Take a look at Sleeping Forest.What can You see??

Mystery Cave

It's located on second part of forest.If you look right you see a some kind of plant that hangs down.I could be used to get to the top.

Take a look at my screens (PC version)
Say,isn't it suspicious snd funny????

The problem is that you can't climb up there, also there is some kind of entrance to the cave (at the top of that mountain).
I tried many times to climb up but you even can't catch that plant.

I don't know what is this, propably texture, but you never know...
Square is full of secrets and suprises...especially FF VII...[/I]

--TAKE A LOOK AT IT AND TELL ME IF YOU FIND SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS---

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-14-2004, 01:56 AM
Threads merged.

SomethingBig
11-14-2004, 06:22 PM
The mystery cave was, supposedly, going to be a sidequest, but Square decided to scrap it to make the deadline, or something.

J@k35000
11-16-2004, 01:55 AM
they should make a game with every quest as intened when they desiged it and every one on the cutting room floor. and i got into it any way, it was a split secound picture of aeris sitting at a mirror. if you look close, you can c her face and i am just joking about getting up there, if you belived me say so cause i'm board cause karate was cancled tonight.