PDA

View Full Version : Your Most Funny yet Embarrising FF moments

Strawberry_Mew
10-28-2004, 05:10 AM
Unmarked spoilers

We all have had them n_n though when it happens u feel stupid but yet laugh about it. here are my embarrising moments in ff games

FF8- When u have to go to the fire cavern and get Ifrit the GF well instead of going to the cavern I thought that the Town of Balamb was the Cavern and was like "So...Where is the Fire and where is this GF ?" I ran around the bloody town and was acting soo stupid till I relized I went the wrong way...-giggles-

FF9- Well I was trying to find Gizmaluke Grotto and well I went the wrong way out of Lindblum and was going all over the place and was even going to diff places and did'nt relized that before u enter a town or something it says its name and well I went into them and was like " I thought there was a war or something going on where is all the dead bodys?" Well 20-30 hrs I finally found out where Gizmaluke Grotto was.. -giggles-

FF10-2- Well I was suppose to face Garik ( sorry bad speller) to stop him from going to kill the Guado and well it told me exactly where he was but me was being soo stupid that I went all over stupid Mt.G. and well got so lost and mad that I said forget it. and When I found out how easy it was to find him I felt soo soo sooo soo stupid......

thats all! ^_^ you can post yours to ^_^

Ayamaoko
10-28-2004, 05:21 AM
okay I have one for FF7 ><;

Okay I has just left Midgar and past the swamp with the snake. I managed to get acrossed it without a chocobo... *don't ask me how it was my first ever RPG playing experience*

I got to the 'snake-onna-stick' and thought to myself "Wow that is like soo cool! "

"I wonder if I can do that too!!"

I ran out into the swamp and tried to defeat the snake.. ><;;;; Let's just leave it at that I died a very untimely death...

Del Murder
10-31-2004, 04:18 PM
One time I saved over my brother's game in FFIV. And then, I did it again...

He got me back with Tactics though, saving over mine 3 times.

Necronopticous
10-31-2004, 04:37 PM
Hmm, accidently hitting the "save state" hotkey rather than the "load state" hotkey on emulator for just about every SNES Final Fantasy. The most notably being during Final Fantasy IV when I was all the way to the point in which you get edge and then died, hit save state and so every time I loaded I was being killed. I had no other save on the game. Sure it was my 20th time playing it through in my life or so but it still made me want to slap myself.

louby_4eva
10-31-2004, 07:36 PM
I was saving a file on ff7 and it was taking ages, there was a message saying do not remove memory card, im pretty sure u know where im goin' with this, anyway, my whole file was erased. Never removed a memory card since.
Also on FF7 I had to go to the.........golden/flying saucer thing (can't remember what it was called) and i tried to get there by running through the desert, took me half a year to figure out to go a town and ride sumet. (i'm not overexxagerating (<--dunno how to spell it) it actually took me that long.
Oh and this one time, I started a file on FF8 I got Squall to level 100 and 4 GFs to level 100 and then...........saved ova it with the 1st file I did, with level 54 Squal and low level GF's..........gutted

Flashback007
11-01-2004, 08:51 AM
Well, the overwriting save-stats sounds familair. I had played FFIX. I defeated Ozma and Hades. I had everything and I was ready to beat the final bosses Trance Kuja and Necron. Well, meanwhile, I liked the game so much, I already started a new game. So what do I do. I write my early-beginning game over my final-stages game. :eek: I was really shocked when I did.

In FFVII (I have a feeling I am not the only one) I was about to face the two-headed dragon and I came into battle. I killed the first and was about to kill the second. Then I finished him off. But I forgot that the final attack still had to come.........Well, I was crushed.

In FFVIII. I had the sort of expierence that Strawberry_Mew had. Only I first had to look at a walktrough to realise my dumbness.

Zante
11-01-2004, 10:56 AM
In FFVIII, when I took the train to Galbadia garden, I couldn't find the forest i had to get throug and I spend so much time on the plains that when I finaly got to the forest, Squall was at level 86.

Once in FFVI, i saved the game when doing Setzers slots just when he got the kill-all combination and I had to start the game from the begining. :mad2:

Valmars_soul
11-03-2004, 02:38 PM
i totally levelled up aeries to the best in my party (i even had her on limit level 3 :D an achivment in my book) and then well we all no she kicks the bucket .

Braindead_Paul
11-05-2004, 03:01 PM
FF IX: Before you get the Blue Narciss I didn't really listen to Cid and thought I would have to leave Lindblum on an AIRship. So I ran around forever until I found out that I was actually looking for a ship... :sweatdrop

All FFs I played on an emulator: Lots of accidently overwritten savegames... :rolleyes2

Takara
11-05-2004, 09:06 PM
In FFV, my party got its ass kicked about 20 times by Gogo before my boyfriend told me I should not be attacking him. :laughing:

Ouch!
11-05-2004, 09:16 PM
First time through FFVIII, end of the second disc in the crashed Galbadia Garden. I kept running around inside to the point where you have to climb up the steps on the other side of the basketball court. Well, I attempted climbing up the wrong side of the stairs. I kept trying and then finally admitted defeat.

Four months later I started a new file got all the way to the same point, climbing up the right side of the stairs in one shot. Then I booted up my old file (my characters were all around level 80 and my GFs were 100, yay for those hockey player monsters) went through and owned everyone throughout the rest of the game.

The Chocobo Warrior
11-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Well, in FF: X-2, i was fighting some fien (sp?) somewhere, and i accidently made Paine attack Rikku by mistake.

....Let's just say that i was glad Rikku was not down to 13 HP or lower...