PDA

View Full Version : Hey Im A New Member!!!

Squall Leonheart 83
10-29-2004, 03:40 AM
Hey, i just joined on 10/28/04 my name is Vinny, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. anyway whats up My screen name is Sacredelf83 if you wanna im me see ya around :D

RSL
10-29-2004, 03:54 AM
Hello Vinny.

Rostum
10-29-2004, 03:56 AM
Hiya Vinster.

theundeadhero
10-29-2004, 04:18 AM
Oh NO! They lured another one in. Quick somebody, get the lava ready. It's either that or get hit by a p(r)otote. I'd take the lava if I was you.

Logan
10-29-2004, 04:23 AM
Vinny, are you my six year old neighbor that used to come over to play with the goat? :D

Hey.

Trumpet Thief
10-29-2004, 04:30 AM
Oh NO! They lured another one in. Quick somebody, get the lava ready. It's either that or get hit by a p(r)otote. I'd take the lava if I was you.

chaos: Not a very nice greeting if you asked me :rolleyes2

Rubedo: Welcome to the forums Vinny! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Giga Guess
10-29-2004, 05:04 AM
*Casts Anti-anti-n00b barrier*

Welcome Vin! Enjoy your stay here, post lots, and here's 1000 Giga Points to get ya going.

Oh! Before I forget!

*Casts Anti-Kounetsu barrier*

That about covers it all.

Trumpet Thief
10-29-2004, 05:07 AM
*Casts Anti-anti-n00b barrier*

chaos: :love:

*Casts Anti-Kounetsu barrier*

Albedo: :love: :love: :love:

Rubedo: And Vinny, along the way here on EOFF, you are sure to run into some crazy members. Best thing to do is just become like them, and popularity will hover over you like those cloud like things in super mario RPG that would toss some enemies at you and *continues yapping on and on*

Shlup
10-29-2004, 05:18 AM
Is 83 your birth year or some other significant number? I was born in 1983 myself.

Welcome to EoFF, by the way.

Venom65437
10-29-2004, 05:21 AM
Welcome!

nik0tine
10-29-2004, 05:33 AM
Hello there.

FightClubFan#47
10-29-2004, 05:47 AM
*chargers anti-anti-n00b barrier**barrier shatters*

ANT!!!!!

Since squall is awsome, you can have these...

:moomba::moomba:

Trumpet Thief
10-29-2004, 05:53 AM
*chargers anti-anti-n00b barrier**barrier shatters*

ANT!!!!!

Since squall is awsome, you can have these...

:moomba::moomba:

chaos: *sigh* You know, we all are newbies at heart.

Giga Guess
10-29-2004, 05:59 AM
*Recasts Anti-anti-n00b Barrier*

Smash this one, and I'll have to sacrifice a moomba to strengthen it...

Trumpet Thief
10-29-2004, 06:08 AM
If we're going to continue it like that, I suggest we use these... And Giga, I don't know how you do it! :love:

Rubedo: After a while, you'll find yourself posting in General Chat, and the other random-type threads way more often :D

FightClubFan#47
10-29-2004, 06:15 AM
Giga... Thats such a low card....

Trumpet Thief
10-29-2004, 06:17 AM
Giga... Thats such a low card....

And you are saying that attacking newbies isn't pathetic? :p

Trowa: And Squall Leonheart 83, you might want to check out the FFVIII section soon, because there are a massive amount of threads there, and it seems as though you are a fan of it.

FightClubFan#47
10-29-2004, 06:22 AM
I DIDNT ATTACK THE NEWBIE!! I ATTACKED ITS THREAD!!!

Check out World of Eoff and Art&writing

Trumpet Thief
10-29-2004, 06:24 AM
chaos: Alright, enough of this now. I'm sure if they were new, they probable wouldn't know that the "ANT" group had a thing against introduction threads, and franktly, it just causes some confusion, so we'll leave it at that :D

Rubedo: Otherwise, it adds quite a humorous twist to newbie's threads :)

EDIT: But of course, it'll be hard to stop you guys :tongue:

FightClubFan#47
10-29-2004, 06:29 AM
I agree, if we dont stop, they will lock it up...

Rainecloud
10-29-2004, 07:32 AM
Good Morning, Vinny.

Baloki
10-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Hey ya and welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy, a place full of rumors, knowledge and madness abound.

Lets give you a quick tour of this place, the current central hub you are standing in is called General and contains the <strike>spamfest</strike> most diverse and obtuse of topics. Along with general chat we have the more serious areas called Eyes on Each other which is where you discuss delicate subjects relating to relationships and self image and World Events where world politics are discussed. Both of these forums run a no trolling segment and even have a Dr. Unne approved rules thread which kind of shows how pretigious they are.

The next two forums are called The Lounge and General Gaming, these two provide you an area to discuss TV, film, games not made by Square-Enix and anything media related that doesn't fit anywhere else. Along with these two there is the final arts & media related forum, Arts and Writing, here you can discuss artwork or literary acomplishments and post your own work to show off and get concrit on.

The final forum is called World of EoFF, nobody goes there so don't worry, I urm mean, no thats what I meant but if your after a bit of world leader role play give it a shimmy :D

The next section of the forums is called site staff, this section allows you to provide information to the front page and help shape the front page for generations to come, and I'm not just saying that because I'm site staff, people who post there really do make a difference, even if BoB steals all the credit.

Lets take a quick break from this exausting tour and talk about Loony BoB, yes it sounds like some kind of sick gameshow but hang in with me I won't be going into his odderties of hair collecting or scalp collecting and whatever else he did in New Zealand before he went to Scotland where he gets beaten up daily :P

Mr. Loony BoB there is the leader of the Socs, and also the but of most of my jokes (Bar Shulp), his comidic mortal enemies are called BAoTW, if you see them doing battle watch and laugh ok :D

Back to the tour, we shall now cover the reference section. This section can only be described as one thing, the help zone. If your ever having any problems with anythig try posting in the help forum and someone will help you, and no question is too strange trust me, they have even had a whole 3 page thread dedicated to world shoe sizes. However if your problem is related to the forums or front site post it in the feedback forum where someone, usually an admin will get around to helping you or closing your thread or even more commanly fix the problem and then turn the thread into spam :P

We'll skip the general archive its too sadening to describe.

The last section, the one known as grand central station is of course the actually Final Fantasy Forums, so if you need help, news or just want to chat about any of the Final Fantasy games go there and chose the right section.

Hope that helps and maybe even entertained you a bit, enjoy the forums :D

Polaris
10-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Hey... welocme to EOFF :D

Armisael
10-29-2004, 12:32 PM
hey Squall Leonheart 83,welcome.. :D

Meat Puppet
10-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Squall Leonheart the LXXXIII! Welcome.

The problem is, however, I'm going to pretend I never met you.

Over and over again.

It'll make a good movie.

Triple T
10-29-2004, 12:57 PM
Welcome to EoFF! :)

Read the FAQ (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?) if you have any questions. :}

theundeadhero
10-29-2004, 11:05 PM
chaos: Not a very nice greeting if you asked me :rolleyes2

:confused: I'm sorry. It's the chemicals in me head that are unbalanced. :shame:

Silmaril
10-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Have fun

Psychotic
10-30-2004, 04:23 PM
*nods* Vin. :cool:

Squall Leonheart 83
10-30-2004, 08:35 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me, 83 isnt my birth year its my football number ^^. checking out the FFVIII section sounds great ill do that right away and ill see you all around

Glendon
10-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Welcome.

Squall Leonheart 83
10-30-2004, 08:42 PM
i do have a question and after all thows n00b barriers it kinda sux to ask lol, well im gonna give it a shot anyway lol how do i put the pics on for the signature and the other pic under your name? :confused:

Leeza
10-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Hi Vinny. Welcome to EoFF. :)

For the avatar, go to your User CP (top left hand corner of the screen) and click on Edit Avatar. From there you can search for one in the galleries or browse for one in your computer if you have a custom one that you'd like to use. Out av limits are 60 x60 pixels and 6Kb.

Your signature is also in your User CP. Click on Edit Signature and link a picture from a website or enter text, etc. Or go to the Signature Help thread in the Help Forum and someone might be able to host a picture for you if you are unable to do that yourself and maybe even make one for you.

Lord Xehanort
10-31-2004, 12:45 AM
Kounetsu: *tries to enter, hits Anti-Kounetsu Barrier* OW! Slave! Get through this cursed wall!

Ansem: *entranced* Yes, Master Kounetsu. *walks through barrier, then allows Kounetsu to take over again*

Kounetsu: HA! Good job, Ansem!

Ansem: *entranced* Thank you, Master.

Kounetsu: *chains up newbie* This won't hurt a bit... until I start!

Ansem: *entranced* Ha... ha... ha...

Kounetsu: SILENCE!

Ansem: *silently gives newbie a batch of Yaoi Fudge Cookies*

Kounetsu: Are you ready? *listens to the newbie beg* HA! The only thing that would stop me is if Trowa were to show up shirtless! *casts barrier to hold back anyone except Trowa*

theundeadhero
10-31-2004, 01:17 AM
he finally got another one...