Shlup
10-29-2004, 05:17 AM
Let us share our vacation photos.

This is from when I went to China with my boyfriend:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/china.jpg

Huzzah.

Peegee
10-29-2004, 10:13 AM
I've been to jamaica. I don't have any pics HERE though, so by the time I do, the thread will be dead.

So let's just pretend that we're in Jamaica. It's pretty.

Calliope
10-29-2004, 10:24 AM
I have to concentrate on taking holiday snaps first :(

Baloki
10-29-2004, 11:52 AM
I'll upload all my photos from when I went to Disney Florida last year later, and I'll even include the ones where my brother and sister spent a day collecting autographs from the staff :D

Levian
10-29-2004, 12:05 PM
This is me and some dude at the moon.

Shlup
10-29-2004, 12:10 PM
Awesome! I was planning a trip to the moon myself. I'll have to share those pics too.

Misfit
10-29-2004, 01:43 PM
This is me and some dude at the moon.
And while on the moon, he likes to put his hand in his pants. Isn't that nice! ^_^

So did any of you get some cheese or possibly collect some animals while at your vacation spot? :D

Mo-Nercy
10-29-2004, 01:49 PM
I walked the Great Wall once. There's a lot more stairs than you'd think there'd be. I'm pretty I was walking at a 80 degree angled slope at some point.

Whee.

m4tt
10-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Does BJ wear any different shirts? I always see him in the black one. :p

http://www.kingd0rk.com/files/classicmatt/hawaii.jpg

There's me at Hawaii. Man I used to be skinny.

Levian
10-29-2004, 02:18 PM
And while on the moon, he likes to put his hand in his pants. Isn't that nice! ^_^

Pockets. >:/

And I recommend the moon for a vacation spot. It's a nice place to go to, to get away from stuff. Literally.

Ichy
10-29-2004, 03:40 PM
I went to Cartagena, Columbia with my parents when I was a small boy. I took some photos of some of the armed guards in town (all the police there are military) because I thought they looked cool in their uniforms... They didn't like that. I had a machine gun pointed at me and my parents while they confiscated my camera, rushed us back onto our tour bus, and told the driver to never drive by the base again. :Oo:

Levian
10-29-2004, 05:54 PM
I don't see any photos. :(

Baloki
10-29-2004, 10:02 PM
http://www.loki7.com/my_photo/

Shlup
10-29-2004, 11:32 PM
Does BJ wear any different shirts?
No.

Well, yesterday he wore a brown button up shirt over his black shirt. What can I say? He's a cartoon character.

Chaos
10-29-2004, 11:44 PM
Here is one of me on a beach in Hong Kong when I went out with my boyfriend. I think it's Repulse Bay, or somewhere near Stanley. I can't remeber, was quite out of the way though and kickass. After we came back it started thundering and tipped it down with rain. We were trying to find a taxi with no success and the rain was so heavy that it turned my trousers seethrough. Dumb things.
The second picture is of 'Melvis'. He's an elvis impersonater who can't sing, can't dance, has velcro sideburns and doesnt know any elvis songs beyond the first few lines. He tours the bars and resturants in Hong Kong singing to people.
He rocks.

Chaos

Glendon
10-30-2004, 08:30 PM
If I ever go to the moon, I will make a lunar angel on the surface for sure. Not doing so would be a crime.

The second picture is of 'Melvis'. He's an elvis impersonater who can't sing, can't dance, has velcro sideburns and doesnt know any elvis songs beyond the first few lines. He tours the bars and resturants in Hong Kong singing to people.

:lol:

Wuggly Blight
10-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Here is me and my dad, both having the worst time of our lives.

Shlup
10-31-2004, 11:05 AM
You have certainly, uhm... grown since I last saw a picture of you, Chaos. *cat calls*