PDA

View Full Version : have you guys ever herd of Final Fantasy Odyssey ??

Kathryn
10-29-2004, 07:28 AM
Man I got this new game and it's called Final Fantasy Odyssey and it's the whole set of final fantasy, it's for the PSX only.

Oh and by the way just call me Katz :confused: :confused: :confused:

Forgotten_Hope
10-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Did the japanese do something like that for mobile phones where it costs you loads per month to play?

J@k35000
10-29-2004, 07:58 PM
What's it about?

TheAbominatrix
10-29-2004, 08:27 PM
It's amazing how random people on the internet get games that dont exist.

Carnage
10-29-2004, 08:49 PM
Never heard of it.

TasteyPies
10-29-2004, 09:29 PM
....why do people do this? Are they just confused or what? Rumors suck.

Kathryn
10-30-2004, 04:52 AM
guys I got it for my birthday I should know that.And it's not for mobile! it is a playstation it's a box set.It's the whole set of Final Fantasy games.I think it's only in my country (australia). :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Necronopticous
10-30-2004, 04:55 AM
guys I got it for my birthday I should know that.And it's not for mobile! it is a playstation it's a box set.It's the whole set of Final Fantasy games.I think it's only in my country (australia). :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

It comes with photographs of the Loch Ness monster and Big Foot.

Kathryn
10-30-2004, 05:15 AM
it says on the box final fantasy odyssey that's all thats on it(plus the logos for each game.) :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Seifer
10-30-2004, 07:43 AM
Probably a bootleg set...just like they make bootleg DVD sets. I've seen bootleg anime sets that look fifty times fancier than the legit box sets, so you'd never know the difference.

But just to confirm it...provide some pictures.

Kathryn
10-31-2004, 08:59 AM
I checked the box and it said 'Edos Australia' sorry guys it's an Aussie you can't get it anywhere else :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rostum
10-31-2004, 09:08 AM
LOL That's funny, I am from Australia and I have never seen it around, ever. I also live in a very populated area where a lot of the video games get seen.

EDIT: I even looked on the internet just then for "Edos" and "Final Fantasy Odyssey", even on the main game sites and also on the local stores and national stores and all I found was a forum called "Final Fantasy Odyssey".

So bad luck mate, maybe some other time.

Jiro
10-31-2004, 09:11 AM
same, it dont exist. never heard of it. im an aussie too

Kathryn
10-31-2004, 09:12 AM
LOL That's funny, I am from Australia and I have never seen it around, ever. I also live in a very populated area where a lot of the video games get seen.

I got mine in Sydney's toys 'r' us mabye if you're in Sydney some time you could see if it's there. :cool: :cool:

Rostum
10-31-2004, 09:17 AM
It looks like you are either lying or you bought yourself an unofficial bootleged copy, which I don't know why it'd be selling in Toy's 'R Us.

Necronopticous
10-31-2004, 09:22 AM
:banme
Ugh, it's not even funny. It's a stupid blatant lie, It's not a bootleg because there is no PSX versions of Final Fantasy III, X, etc. I don't know about this Kathryn character. Pretty shady if you ask me.

Kathryn
10-31-2004, 09:37 AM
Ugh, it's not even funny. It's a stupid blatant lie, It's not a bootleg because there is no PSX versions of Final Fantasy III, X, etc. I don't know about this Kathryn character. Pretty shady if you ask me.

BOTH OF YOU ARE SOOOO WRONG AND I AM NOT LYING BECAUSE IF I LIE I OWE MY FRIEND $2000 DUMWITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM ONLY 11 YEARS OLD WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Rostum
10-31-2004, 09:45 AM
BOTH OF YOU ARE SOOOO WRONG AND I AM NOT LYING BECAUSE IF I LIE I OWE MY FRIEND $2000 DUMWITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM ONLY 11 YEARS OLD WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hahaha.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-31-2004, 09:45 AM
I've never been so repelled by a prepubescent girl before.

Honest people are more popular.

Big D
11-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Man I got this new game and it's called Final Fantasy Odyssey and it's the whole set of final fantasy, it's for the PSX only.

Oh and by the way just call me Katz :confused: :confused: :confused:Maybe this is just a harmless mistake? After all, both Final Fantasy Anthology and Final Fantasy Origins were released on the PSX. Perhaps she's referring to one of them? Or maybe this Toys 'R' Us store has simply got a deal where you buy the entire series as one unofficial box-set?

No Big Deal, either way.

crono_logical
11-02-2004, 01:41 AM
Why was this started in the FF8 forum anyway? :p