PDA

View Full Version : DOA Ultimate!

BatChao
10-29-2004, 09:47 AM
I just got this game today. I'm pretty new to the DOA franchise... I started with part 3 and decided to give this one a go. It's freakin' awesome. The online aspect is beautifully done... this is how all online games should be. There's almost no difference between offline and online gameplay. I totally love it. Who else has this game and what's your profile? LEt's play sometime! Mine is (of course) BatChao.

Erdrick Holmes
10-29-2004, 01:46 PM
I like the environmental physics in that game. I also heard it will use some of the engine from DoA Beach Vollyball so there will be some nice "bouciness" if you know what I mean. I wanna play this so badly.

Mo-Nercy
10-29-2004, 01:59 PM
Whee, Leifang rocks. I've only played the second one. The graphics are awesome as are the characters. It was my favourite fighter for a long time after I eased out of Tekken and before I got into Soul Calibur.

<3

SomethingBig
10-30-2004, 04:52 AM
I also heard it will use some of the engine from DoA Beach Vollyball so there will be some nice "bouciness" if you know what I mean. I wanna play this so badly.
There've been bouncy-bounces in every DoA game. I think that's why it's so popular.

Actually, the actual fighting is really good and fast-paced. Kinda like Tekken, but MUCH faster.