PDA

View Full Version : special features?

Dragon Ash
10-29-2004, 10:30 AM
does anyone know if there will be any special features on the european ffvii:ac dvd?

does the japanese version have any?

any info would be great!

One winged angel of death
11-02-2004, 12:30 PM
hn. i don't know. i know one thing. it already out in france. i got some pics from a french website. oh probably not. japan maybe.

Chris
11-02-2004, 02:13 PM
hn. i don't know. i know one thing. it already out in france. i got some pics from a french website. oh probably not. japan maybe.

LET ME STATE THIS -- ITS NOT OUT ANYWHERE YET.

11-02-2004, 09:18 PM
actually it is....

SomethingBig
11-02-2004, 09:52 PM
The movie hasn't even been finished, yet, so there's no way we're going to know until 2005, which is when it will be released in Japan.

Rostum
11-02-2004, 11:11 PM
actually it is....

They haven't finished it yet, therefor it's not out. You are probably thinking of that movie festival where they had the 25 minute preview.

11-03-2004, 12:18 AM
then obviously to you guys (i have no idea) they must've had a different trailer. there were pics there that weren't on this one...oh and cloud looks sad in one of the pics...it showed him laying aerith in the water. and tifa alerting him. that was just a few oh then it showed sephiroth opening a door with 2 other ppl.

SomethingBig
11-03-2004, 12:22 AM
sephiroth opening a door with 2 other ppl.
RAH, you should have put that in spoiler tags! GRAWRWR!

The movie is only 60-70% complete.

11-03-2004, 12:30 AM
dude...that can be found in about 2 french websites. i went into both of them on accident looking for good pics. the only things i could under stand was clad, sephiroth, movie,march-??-04. that's all i could understand i can't remeber the exact date.... :( but.. it's obvious whatever that was it was made/published/someithing in march.
clad=cloud's name in france.

Rostum
11-03-2004, 07:00 AM
Care to backup your argument? The movie could obviously not be out if the creators of it haven't even finished producing it yet.

I still believe you are talking about the 25 minute preview (I think it was from the intro not sure) that they showed in a movie festival IN Europe not too long ago.

TheAbominatrix
11-03-2004, 09:11 AM
And as I said in the other thread... "And why in God's name would it come out first anywhere but Japan? It's a JAPANESE MOVIE, by a JAPANESE COMPANY and it will come out in JAPAN. Not to mention that SquareEnix has said so already."

To add to that, yes it's just a preview. They havent finished making it yet, let alone packaging it and getting it ready for sale. As soon as that happens, it'll be released in Japan and no doubt available for download all over the internet within 24 hours. Then if it gets international release, it'll probably follow the usual Japanese game circuit... first America, then Europe, and so on.

SomethingBig
11-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Post the websites. I'll translate them myself.

Square wasn't even 30% finished with the movie in March. Either you're misinterpreting what they said on the site, or you're getting false information. Since the internet is full of crap, I'd assume that it's the latter.