PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Kathryn
10-29-2004, 10:42 AM
I got to the end of final fantasy 8 and it stops half way through the end I neeeeeeeeeeeeed help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Polaris
10-29-2004, 10:43 AM
I know I never saw the completed end.... probably is your 4th disc.... clean it or get another one....

Kathryn
10-29-2004, 11:09 AM
I know I never saw the completed end.... probably is your 4th disc.... clean it or get another one....

Thanks Divinity, My Dad said the same thing and he also said that you can get a special program called Recovery disc but I don't where to get it . ;) ;)

Polaris
10-29-2004, 11:15 AM
Neither I actually... but if you are lucky and your father buy you another FF8, you're lucky!

Kathryn
10-29-2004, 11:23 AM
Neither I actually... but if you are lucky and your father buy you another FF8, you're lucky!

Divinity, my dad said to check on Gooogle for the program just type in 'scan Recovory disc' and it should tell you where to get it :D :D :D

Big D
10-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Try cleaning the disc. If that doesn't work, maybe the disc is scratched badly. If that's the case, then you can get the disc re-surfaced. Try asking at game stores and specialty CD stores. It's a pretty cheap process that replaces the plastic layer on the front of the disc. Takes away all scratched, leaving a disc that's as good as new.

You don't need to waste money on a replacement game unless the scratches are really bad and go all the way through to the label side of the disc.

Forgotten_Hope
10-31-2004, 12:26 PM
I just completed the game and the same thing happened to me only like about 3 or 5 mins from the credits so I found this site where you can see the videos http://members.fortunecity.com/butterflysedge/movies4.html is the link for the 4th disk ones the quality isn't great but it's the best I can get since my version is a copy