PDA

View Full Version : CC Viper Manor won't let me back in! (possible spoiler)

Ayerik
10-29-2004, 10:20 PM
I am trying to get back into Viper Manor in CC. I have been through Fargo's ship, the Dead Sea, and have come back to the Home world. Any ideas on what I might have missed?

Thanks!

Master.Pug
10-30-2004, 03:30 PM
I the Porre Army is still there, you have to bring Norris along with you! Later in the game, the Porre Army has withdrawn so you can enter as you wish ;)

Ayerik
10-30-2004, 03:42 PM
My party is Lynx, Norris, and the Smith.

Master.Pug
11-01-2004, 01:28 PM
sry I thought you want to get into VM (Another) *duh*

You cannot get in to Viper Manor Home World because it is ruined/run down/trashed... whatever! (there are some sections of the canalisations, but you already found those because you got Norris in there!)

Ayerik
11-03-2004, 07:48 PM
I'm aboout here int he walkthrough on this site:

[quote]Termina: A Whole New View
Things do not seem to be going well in Termina right now. The Porre army has invaded the city, and stopped all business’s except Lisa’s element shop, and Zappa’s Smithy.

When you first enter, talk to al the people, and enter the bar. The bartender will recognize you, and let you into the back room. Guile is back there, but he won’t join your party just yet. Search the back-left wall to enter a secret room where Karsh and Zoah are planning to retake Viper Manor. They want to rescue Lady Riddel from the inside away from the Porre army. You have the opportunity to recruit one of these two Devas right now. Most people like Zoah better, but I always pick Karsh. I used Karsh from here on out, including in the Final Battle.

Go to Zappa’s house for a short sequence with Zappa and the Porre military. If you happen to have a Rainbow shell, he will give you hints that he is able to make amazing weapons out of them.

The Rescue At Viper Manor
The Porre army have taken over the Manor, but don’t fret, you will be recongnized as being Lynx, and the guards will let you through.

As soon as you enter the Manor, find Norris in the parlour area on the first floor. Whether you have Norris in your party from Home World or not, the Another World Norris will agree about what the army’s plans with Riddel, and will give you the Prison Key. Make sure to check out the rooms in the area, and make sure to check out Zoah’s room if you have him in your party.[\quote]

I got through Termina, but can't get into Viper Manor. (Sorry, can't keep track of Home and Another, and I'm at work, so don't have the PS2 handy to check on.)

Master.Pug
11-04-2004, 07:12 PM
you have to check out if you're Lynx or not *gg* like it is said in the WT, the soldiers WILL let you pass through if you're Lynx!

Either you're not at the point, stated above, in the WT or this is kinda bug... but I never heard about such a thing!

Ayerik
11-04-2004, 11:37 PM
I think what I'm going to do is start again from the begining, going step by step with the WT. We'll see how that goes.