PDA

View Full Version : ????

theundeadhero
10-30-2004, 01:11 AM
I had a strange dream last night. It was short but weird. I was standing in the middle of my room holding a brown cardboard box about the size of a gamecube. Inside the box was filled with melted orange liquidy cheese. I accidently dropped the box on my floor and the cheese started to spill out. Before I knew it my room was flooded with cheese. Then I woke up. Weird WTF?!

<i>edit: To make a point to this topic, discuss any weird dreams you have had. ---RSL</i>

ZeZipster
10-30-2004, 01:13 AM
That's just cheesy dude.

eestlinc
11-01-2004, 02:55 AM
bet that will teach you not to drop the box!

Giga Guess
11-01-2004, 05:17 AM
My wierd dream....

Once I dreamt that I was standing in my room. The lights were, on, but as soon as I turned 'em off, ALL my furniture disappeared. I turned 'em on again, and it was all right back again.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-01-2004, 05:33 AM
I had a strange dream last night. It was short but weird. I was standing in the middle of my room holding a brown cardboard box about the size of a gamecube. Inside the box was filled with melted orange liquidy cheese. I accidently dropped the box on my floor and the cheese started to spill out. Before I knew it my room was flooded with cheese. Then I woke up. Weird WTF?!

fascinating!

I type that with no sarcastic tone

actually thats a pretty freaky dream!

SomethingBig
11-01-2004, 06:38 AM
I once dreamt I was eating my shoe, only to find out that it wasn't a dream. :eek:

I used to occasionally have this one dream where I'd be skinny dipping in my school cafeteria. I would dive off a very high diving board with my shorts on and when I hit the water, my swimming trunks disappeared and I walked around the cafeteria naked and acted normal about it. Just the thought of a pool in the middle of a school cafeteria is weird.

Peegee
11-01-2004, 01:27 PM
I had two dreams, both of which don't make sense. None of my dreams make sense btw.

The first one I was back at the high school AGAIN (I recently had a dream involving my HS), dealing with my band teach AGAIN. This time I was yet again helping him play music for a performance, but he alledges that I still have the instrument I borrowed last time (dream). I did not, as I (did not, but in this dream I believed I did) return it (instead I woke up). So I started berrating him and yelling and etc while he went around checking instrument cases for my instrument. Blah blah wake up.

The second one...um...I was at this chinese restaurant talking to people about fictional chinese fables while eating noodles. I imagined taking my parents there, which isn't very odd itself because I've been meaning to drag my parents to an all-you-can-eat sushi buffet. Um...the dream made little sense o_O

Then there was being run over by a truck and having my skull scalped, being chased by a yellow monster, the fog that melts your body (my back was burned off and my dad's arm was missing vis-a-vis 'Jaws the revenge'), various ghost dreams, running around in malls with impossibly constructable stairs, and so forth.

Scary

Freya
11-01-2004, 11:45 PM
I use to have the same dream all the time when i was little. It was like everything was in slow motion but everyone was talking so fast i couldn't understand them. But then this gaint ball of light slowly falls from the sky. and i try to run but i go in slow motion then it barely touchs a little piece of grass and everything goes white. Then nothing's left but that one peice of grass slowly being blown in the wind.

Craig
11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Ok so me and my mate are in my sisters house infront of a class of kids and hes holding a tarantula, then we leave and are walking to the cinema we walk through a fancy restaurant and then an alleyway and see an Xbox poster, we get to a car park and meet with some friends I walk off on my own to buy my cinema ticket and come back then they all rush off to get theirs. I go to the toilet and when I get into the movie everyone in there is wearing costumes of super smash bros characters mostly lots of multi coloured Yoshis then I sit on a seat which is backwards and I wake up.

I also used to have a recurring dream when I was like 5 of me and my Dad driving round by my school and the car breaking down we get out to talk to a relative and when I go to get back in theres a strange uncle Fester type guy in there who trys to grab me.

theundeadhero
11-01-2004, 11:57 PM
When I was a kid I had several repeating dreams that I had once a year on a random day, but it's been a long time since I've had any of those. Often times my dreams nowadays have events and/or places/people that are all interconnected in some way or another. It's like I have a big dream world built in my head and my dreams take place in it. Of course not all my dreams fit within it. I've been doing that for some years now too.

Trumpet Thief
11-01-2004, 11:59 PM
I've had quite a few of those, in fact, so many it would take too long to list them all.

Chris
11-02-2004, 12:01 AM
I once had a very...scary dream.
In the dream I was:

http://www.legendsofcomedy.com/movie/Roseanne.jpg
Roseanne's sex slave! I couldn't sleep for a month!

Dixie
11-02-2004, 12:41 AM
I had a dream that I french kissed the boy I like, and he told me that he wanted to make out with me. I said yes. I woke up and said, "What on Earth just happened....?"

Spammerman
06-21-2005, 04:54 PM
I had a dream that every1's avatar from the Darkness Rising Rp thrad came to life, with a whole body, and they all got on my bus, then Kamiko's avatar got on and the dream ended.

Ultima Shadow
06-21-2005, 05:00 PM
I've had quite a few of those, in fact, so many it would take too long to list them all.
Same here. I have a weird dream just about everytime I dream. :p

Zeldy
06-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Hmm, i have scary dreams :(
I dont have many dreams anyway, but my latest was i was in a car with some people who were my friends and then we parked up in a carpark and someone got some kind of stick and started brutally hitting one of the other people, i opened the door and ran out, the person with the stick came after me with a knife but i lost them, and i hid in a bin and i was so scared!
Plus, they were killing each other in the garden where the bin was! so i slowly opened the lid.. and jumped out, then i ran to a nearby house..

But i had a fantabulous dream last night:
Me and Chris [this GORGEOUS yr 11 goth we stalk kindof, yum yum] and i went Overload (a club where rock bands start off) and chris was on stage with his band, the band started kissing random girls on the head, 2 of them kissed me on the head, they looked at each other, grabbed my arm and pulled me on stage! my mates were extremely Jealous as Chris put his arm around me and held my hand [im smiling immensly at this point] and then he turns me around and starts meeting me! [snog] Im like WOW!
Then im sat at home and i get a txt "meet me at eccy field" so i did, Literally!
Then at school, we were holding hands and just meeting :love:

Chris
06-21-2005, 05:07 PM
This thread is ancient. :roll:

Spammerman
06-21-2005, 05:08 PM
yup.

Lilly
06-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Ditto lol. XD This Dream was scary and was on sunday. Ok not scary, but at the end it is. And its a little freaky weird o.O

I was basically wandering endlessly around my school with the characters from Shaman King. (Yea, my fav show with fav characters xD) and then i wind up in a mansion (In the dream, its where i live) and my family and i are talking and then i go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and the patio door is open and i go by it and look around and i hear "ooooo" and some eerie ghost noises and i see a GRAVEYARD in the backyard and then i see zombies and i scream and close the patio door and close the blinds with it, but one that was outside somehow magically appeared in the house and i pushed it out saying "OUT, we dont give free movie tickets" and it said "aww". Then my last dog, Gizmo was staring at me...and then i could summon Gizmo anytime from Doggy Heaven, rainbow bridge.

Then a dream i had last night was just too plain freaky and weird. I was reading a book, then it turned into an animal and mooned me. (Yes, it was a little funny and freaky at the same time) then it ran away and i said "WHERES MY DARN BOOK?" and then a bunch of books rain from the sky and blow up..people endlessly run out screaming in terror. then electronical appliances with red eyes and teeth go after people in hordes and stampedes and a s.w.a.t member near me says "THAT LOOKS LIKE A STAMPEDE of...OH MY GOD! RUN PEOPLE RUN!" and the chinese army comes and they have red eyes and teeth and they go on the appliances and yell "GIVE US POPCORN AND CHEEZ ITS OR YOU'LL DIE OR GET A BOMB THROWN AT YOU AND GO BOOM!" Then i woke up.

Yeah..i have more freakish and crazy dreams too, but these are recent o.O

Meat Puppet
06-21-2005, 05:41 PM
I had a dream I was a lonely critter in a man's beard. Possibly RSL's.

Cruise Control
06-21-2005, 05:42 PM
I had a dream I was throwing saltine crackers at zombies in a chinese buffet

RSL
06-21-2005, 06:03 PM
If a thread in general chat has been dead for 8 months, just start a new topic instead of digging up the old one.

Thanks.