PDA

View Full Version : Didn't do this yet...

Lunar Yuna
10-30-2004, 03:18 AM
Sorry everyone I forgot to make an intro thread, although I did post I was new somewhere...lol, anyway, I'm Lunar Yuna. (If you're confused about the name, don't feel bad. I am too. :confused: ) haha, well, it's nice to be here! :) Thanks a bunch!

-LY

Leeza
10-30-2004, 03:33 AM
Hi LY. Welcome to EoFF. :)

Lunar Yuna
10-30-2004, 03:38 AM
Why thank you! ^_^ Eoff? Eoff.....OH! lol, I get it now. Stupid me. :)

Logan
10-30-2004, 03:55 AM
Hey LY. It's fun here. :D

Trumpet Thief
10-30-2004, 03:56 AM
chaos: Welcome to EOFF LY!

Rubedo: I hope you enjoy your stay !

theundeadhero
10-30-2004, 04:09 AM
Welcome to this wonderfull place. Have a pickle.
(See, see, I was trying to be nice!)

Necronopticous
10-30-2004, 04:16 AM
:cookie:

Lunar Yuna
10-30-2004, 04:46 AM
chaos: Welcome to EOFF LY!

Rubedo: I hope you enjoy your stay !

<<
>>

Am I seeing double? lol.

Thanks for the cookie, Necron. (A very long name indeed but very cool!)

SomethingBig
10-30-2004, 05:03 AM
One thing need be said and one thing only: Welcome to my domain.

StarlightAngel
10-30-2004, 06:23 AM
Starlight: Hello! There are some with mutiple personalities, like Trumpet Thief and I!

Flonne: I rarely come out though. Ansem also has another personality!

Trumpet Thief
10-30-2004, 06:26 AM
chaos: Yaep, rarely. But I'm the one who started where ever this thing goes. Starlight uses it in user notes and holidays, and Ansem is supposed to be like an arch nemesis :D

Rubedo: But of course, he deserves the spotlight as well... :cool:

Trowa: Other than that, welcome to the forums. it might be hard adjusting to this place at first, but you'll get used to it.

Raijin
10-30-2004, 06:26 AM
Welcome to Eoff Ive been a member about a week now, and its been great everyone is really nice and its lots of fun.

TasteyPies
10-30-2004, 06:27 AM
Hey noob, welcome to the place you will spend many hours of life....later realizing you should have spent them actualy talking to people.

Have fun!

Lunar Yuna
10-30-2004, 07:04 AM
lol, I will...thanks. lol Other sides? Sounds like yugiohrealms all over again. lol

Fate Fatale
10-30-2004, 07:24 AM
hello Lady Yuna... er... Lunar, I'm terribly sorry.. At my other forums I fell in love with a girl named Lady Yuna... you must remind me of her as she is sick now. Ah well.. you didnt have to do this.. I didn't! *slinks into darkness*

DMKA
10-30-2004, 07:31 AM
Hi there. Congratulations on joining the best forum on the internet.

Meat Puppet
10-30-2004, 07:54 AM
Eoff to you toooo!

Rainecloud
10-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Welcome to EoFF, Lunar Yuna.

Silmaril
10-30-2004, 11:41 AM
Welcome and have fun.

Armisael
10-30-2004, 01:07 PM
hey Lunar Yuna,welcome.. :D

Triple T
10-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Welcome to EoFF! :)

Read the FAQ (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?) if you have any questions. :upsidedow

escobert
10-30-2004, 01:25 PM
yo.

theundeadhero
10-30-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm hungry...

SomethingBig
10-30-2004, 04:43 PM
I've one request of you, Lunar Yuna: don't adhere to this new split-personality fad. Too many people are doing it now.

Ramerschmave: I like toast.

Indindermovensprachen: Do you like toast with me?

Baloki
10-30-2004, 06:25 PM
I've one request of you, Lunar Yuna: don't adhere to this new split-personality fad.

Fad, pah back in tah day...

&lt;rambles on&gt;...&lt;/rambles on&gt;

... So thats how I came to find chocolate tastes so nice.

Welcome to the forums Lunar Yuna :D

Giga Guess
10-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Heya Lunar Yuna! Welcome to EoFF, and I hope you post lots! Here's 1000 Giga Points, and a warning. Beware of Ansem/Kounetsu. If they get you, you'll never be the same...

Lunar Yuna
10-30-2004, 08:03 PM
lol, wow you guys are very welcoming. Believe me, when I was at yugiohrealsm almost two years ago (I was millenium queen, a.k.a. MQ) lol I was very used to the split personality thing. I didn't do it until I was about to leave anyway. lol, this forum rocks. ;)

kikimm
10-30-2004, 08:36 PM
Hey! Welcome, welcome! But, um.....ananas fuer mich? Do ya? Do ya? PlEaSe?

Yes. Anyways. Welcome to Eoff! I hope you enjoy your stay, long or short! See ya around LY.

:D

Craig
10-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Enjoy the ride Loony Yuna! :D

Trumpet Thief
10-30-2004, 11:05 PM
chaos: In reply to SomethingBig's post: Only three people are doing the Split Personality thing, although I'm guessing it is still annoying. Ah well...

Rubedo: Lunar Yuna, there are many different members with different gimmicks around here, ie: Giga with his points, and my personalities etc. etc.

Trowa: If you want, you can join into the fun, and make up one of your own, although I bet an angry EOFF mob will be chasing me for encouraging you :D

Lunar Yuna
10-30-2004, 11:06 PM
lol, I doubt it. It's just being unique! ;) And having fun.

Trumpet Thief
10-30-2004, 11:08 PM
It's just being unique! ;)

chaos: Erm, I guess that's one way to put it...

SomethingBig
10-30-2004, 11:33 PM
chaos: In reply to SomethingBig's post: Only three people are doing the Split Personality thing, although I'm guessing it is still annoying. Ah well...
It's not really annoying... I can't find a word to describe it. Your doing it is fine, since you were the one who started it.

Yuna, you could try something like having 10 smilies in every post.

Baloki
10-31-2004, 12:37 AM
Welcome.

I have only been here a couple weeks, and this is already one of the best communities I have participated in. Nice people, good discussion, no random slandering/flaming etc.. Very mature crowd despite being mainly a younger one. :)

Although did you hear what BoB was doing behind the bike sheds this morning? I am tottally distainful at what he did, I just can't believe he would do such a thing :P

Lunar Yuna
10-31-2004, 12:50 AM
It's not really annoying... I can't find a word to describe it. Your doing it is fine, since you were the one who started it.

Yuna, you could try something like having 10 smilies in every post.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You know, that might get annoying. lol. ^_^ How bout

~From Yuna With Love~

lol

escobert
10-31-2004, 12:59 AM
The Captin says Take care all after his posts so I dunno. Or you can be cool like me and not have a gimmick or anything :D

theundeadhero
10-31-2004, 01:14 AM
Is that what he was doing behind the shed!

SomethingBig
10-31-2004, 01:43 AM
~From Yuna With Love~

lol
I say "~Cheers" after each and every one of my LJ entries. You could say something catchy like "~Je parle francais avec ton mere que j'aimer."

EDIT: Slight French grammatical error.

Lunar Yuna
11-02-2004, 01:34 AM
I'll drink to that! *taps glass against another* lol

Peegee
11-02-2004, 01:56 AM
omfg no noobee thread? You tried to avoid teh sexoringling! >:o

*sexors teh noobliss*

Lunar Yuna
11-02-2004, 02:21 AM
Hey there. Yeah, I have this thing...it's funny actually but, (oh I know you'll just think I'm so weird), but I have the weird habit of only comprehending good grammar. Oh silly isn't it? Ah oh well at leats now you know.
I wish I had my own Super Short Show.

uh...thanks for stoppin by,
LY

SomethingBig
11-02-2004, 02:32 AM
Hello Lunar Yuna are you comprehend the speaking from my the mouth?

Lunar Yuna
11-02-2004, 02:33 AM
Oh you're cute. lol, ^_^ Real cute.

SomethingBig
11-02-2004, 03:07 AM
Oh you're cute. lol, ^_^ Real cute.
Holy snap! You did say not "your"! That're so rare, present day!

In reality, though, I don't think many people funderstand people who speak english improperly on the internet.

lunir una wud u like a :catsmile: i have a :moose: so dont go there when the tide comes in the cat is me i smile when that happens super dude made me laugh all that was the best show ever now it stinks and boring i like hey arnold spongebob is fun id go see the movie but no one to go with i like bill and ted

I don't think anyone's interrogated you, yet, so I think I'll start.

Personal life:
How do you like your pie:
inside or outside?
in a train?
Do you like green eggs and ham?
Have you ever been to a motel, only to stand in the parking lot and eat cookies with the neighborhood Elmo?
Have you ever gotten a Tickle-Me-Elmo?
Do you want that new dancing E.L.M.O.?
Are you in love with me or Psychotic? If the latter, I'll have yet another reason to murder smite brah Psy!

Gaming:
FFX or FFX-2?
Favorite FF of all time?
Does Psy strike you as an attractive human being?
Do you like Megaman? Does he seem like an attractive individual?
RAWRMGH

Giga Guess
11-02-2004, 03:13 AM
Ba-zing.

Lunar Yuna
11-02-2004, 03:34 AM
Personal life:
How do you like your pie: chocolate fudge and baked fresh
inside or outside? Inside
in a train? nope. Plane.
Do you like green eggs and ham? Well, I got a rather nast bug the last time I had them.
Have you ever been to a motel, only to stand in the parking lot and eat cookies with the neighborhood Elmo? Elmo had a meeting with the President (it seems he's giving him "heppy lessons" hmmm...., but I still got cookies! ^_^Have you ever gotten a Tickle-Me-Elmo? Nope. lil sis did though. I stayed far, far away.
Do you want that new dancing E.L.M.O.? 'fraid not. I've learned that toys are better off...not moving.Are you in love with me or Psychotic? If the latter, I'll have yet another reason to murder smite brah Psy! Love is such a strong word. I WUV YOU! Gaming:
FFX or FFX-2? oooh toughy. Meh--FFX
Favorite FF of all time? hmm...probably FF10
Does Psy strike you as an attractive human being? I'll let you know when I see him.
Do you like Megaman? Does he seem like an attractive individual? Only in the tight suit. ;)........<< >>.........jj.
RAWRMGH <---and that means??

....do I pass?

SomethingBig
11-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Yes. Yes, you pass. Now you get.... More questions from EoFF members. I'm so very proud of you!

Lunar Yuna
11-02-2004, 12:40 PM
*beaming* Yayness. Yay to the ness.^_^ I think I have to ask myself a few questions, lol :P

K-chan
11-02-2004, 03:05 PM
Starlight: Hello! There are some with mutiple personalities, like Trumpet Thief and I!

Did he change his name from Rubedo to Trumnpet Thief? Just wondering! ^_^;;

Anywho, hiya LY and welcome to the nuthouse!