dufflebag
11-02-2004, 01:18 AM
press start then go down to system and select save

CloudZidaneFusion
11-05-2004, 11:46 PM
lol

Flashback007
11-06-2004, 09:46 AM
When in the battle get into the menu where you can select Law Cards etc. I believe that happens with the B-Button. You can save only once. This is good when you are busy and your mon calls you for dinner. It is only possible, if it's your turn.

On the world map, press Start, system and then Save. You have two slots. If I may give you a tip. Use them both. You save before you go to the pub. And then you save in the other slot when you go on a mission. If then it seems that your level is to low for the mission, you can open the before-the-pub-save and go level up a bit more.

DJZen
11-07-2004, 03:43 AM
You can only do a temporary save in battle. The reason being SE knew it was a handheld game, and people play handheld games at times when they're going to have to turn the game off at a moment's notice. To do it, hit B until it takes you to the "free look pointer" (my name for the mode where you can use the cursor to look at different units, but not much else. Then press select. A menu with options to check the laws will come up. One of the options on the list is "save now".

To save on the map, just hit start. It'll bring up a menu and save will be on there.