PDA

View Full Version : Help with Chernabog...

nik0tine
10-31-2004, 03:36 AM
Well, I am at the end of the world, and I can't seem to be able to beat Chernabog, that demon-esque creature from fantasia. My stats look something like this:

Sora: Lvl 52, Key Blade: Oblivion
Donald: Lvl 52 Staff: Lord Fortune
Goofy: Lvl 54 Shield: Genjii Shield

He always kills me with the one move where he conjurs up a huge wave of fire. He's kicking my ass pretty badly, please help.

StarlightAngel
10-31-2004, 03:48 AM
keep your health near full.

Del Murder
10-31-2004, 05:33 AM
Summon Tinkerbell if you can, and make suer you have cure equipped to a quick cast slot.

nik0tine
10-31-2004, 06:16 AM
Thanks guys. You can close this thread now if you like, I just beat the game. And what a great game it was!

Sefie1999AD
10-31-2004, 10:45 AM
My brother was having the same problem with Chernabog. He had no time to heal between the fire waves, and eventually they killed Sora. I was on such high levels (about 70's) that the fire attack never really hurt Sora, but it can be very damaging on low levels. I decided to help my brother out, and although the battle was quite hard with his low levels, I still managed to defeat Chernabog on my first try. I can't remember if summons work when you're flying, but if they do, summon Tinker Bell. I just had Sora cast Aero/Aerora/Aeroga on himself to protect him from the fire waves, and then keep tapping the shortcut buttons for Cure/Cura/Curaga and hope that Sora can heal himself before a new fire wave interrupts his spell casting.