PDA

View Full Version : help in olympus

kaizer21
10-31-2004, 12:21 PM
i've beaten the game already, but my sister is playing the game.he cant beat barrell breaking stage, and asked me to do it. i dontnoe why, but icant get past it either, and it's on normal mode (would that effect that stage?). i used magic, but it didnt work quickly enough, and i am really ticked off. do u know anything that could help?

Del Murder
10-31-2004, 04:11 PM
Try to hit groups of barrels all at once. Also, try to hit some barrels into others. If you don't do that then magic should work fine, and that is only for a couple hard to reach ones. Best bet is to attack all the accessible ones. Take all your combo+ off to save some time.

Pheesh
11-01-2004, 10:41 AM
when your running around the main pillar use dodge roll to move faster. It will save you at least 2 seconds off the time. Also, when you get to the barrals that are lined up in threes, lock on to the middle one.

emily_xoxo
06-04-2005, 07:11 AM
come someone tell me how to beat Chernabog because it is really hard and i cant beat him...

syun_ukiya
06-05-2005, 06:03 AM
if you have the vortex ability equipped then remove it.

Skyblade
06-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Agreed, remove Vortex and any Combo+ abilities. When you get the big stacks, try to hit as many at one time as possible. At a couple points there is three stacked on top of another three: Use an air combo, or the top set will likely fall down unharmed after you take out the first ones.

nevermind6794
06-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Throwing barrels at other barrels also helps sometimes.