PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal suck!

tomamar04
10-31-2004, 12:33 PM
Finally, Arsenal's unbeaten run is over, Manchester United beat them after 49 games unbeaten!!!

Did you watch the game, Arsenal cheated (as they always do), but it didn't matter coz United won and with Rooney and van Nistelrooy, United are gonna win that title back from the Londoners!

Armisael
10-31-2004, 12:59 PM
yeah i watched the match-since i'm a BIG fan of Arsenal-and where did they cheat exactly?Arsenal never cheats..only Chelsea and MU..and sorry but Arsenal will win the title this year too.. :D
it was just a bad day this that they lost..and MU was pretty lucky..

Cz
10-31-2004, 04:27 PM
This match was absolutely shocking in every department. Poor football, abysmal refereeing and terrible behaviour from everyone involved. :(

Doc Sark
11-01-2004, 10:36 PM
Can we rename this thread Man United suck. Seriously they beat Arsenal, yeah fair play they had to lose sometime, and then the very next game the get beat by Portsmouth at Frattan Park. Losers! For the second season in a row. How are they going to win the league if they can't win simple games like away to Portsmouth. Arsenal beat them 5-1 at Frattan Park last season in the F.A cup, know why? Cause they are a quality consistent team, Man United are good on their day, but when they don't get it right, they really don't get it right. 3rd is the best position they can hope for and with displays like the Portsmouth one, even that is going to be a struggle. Chelsea are my tip for the Premiership title at the moment, but that will probably change by Xmas.

On the cheating subject, Rooney dived (yeah there was a legit claim later on but he still dived), Ruud Van Nistelrooy stamped on Ashley Cole (oh yes he did and the dutchman got banned for 3 matches for his troubles). Arsenal on the other hand need to learn how to take losing, the rallying round the referee all the time was just plain sad.