PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

MateriaBladeVII
10-31-2004, 06:46 PM
Hey guys!
Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween! What are all ya'll's plans for tonite? Anything fun? I'm stuck with candy duty... -_-

I actually celebrated last night. A couple of friends and I rented a bunch of horror flicks and stayed up all night watching them. Of course, I made them watch Nightmare Before Christmas, too. lol. Yeah- we saw some pretty freaky movies. My friend Caryn forced us to watch this one called Ghost Ship. Anyone seen it? OMG- I hated it! lol. All those people dieing... Gave me the heebie-jeebies. I'm never getting on a boat again! lol. Oh yea- and we rented Poltergheist but I haven't watched it yet. I fell asleep after the third flick. lol.

So anyways- hope ya'll have lots of fun tonite! Me, I'm stuck dealing with the trick-or-treaters... -_-

TasteyPies
10-31-2004, 06:52 PM
Went to a halloween party friday, it was fun. I only went because I wanted to flirt with the host but she was buisy so I settled for anoter girl. Better looking but..not attracted to as much. Anyway it was fun, most of the time My friend roger, the girl, *insert random person here as party progresses* and I were just hanging out and having a good time.

ChibiInuYasha
10-31-2004, 07:58 PM
I'm gonna get all JRocked out and go to a Kittie and Otep concert. WEE!

theundeadhero
10-31-2004, 07:59 PM
Where I'm at in Georgia they voted to move Halloween to last night so people could still go to church tonight. Stupid I think, but it's what happened. It's possible tp trick-or-treat and go to church. Yeah, I'm 21 and I went trick-or-treating :) Went to a good party afterwards and met a girl that lives in the next building over. (Nice avatar, I'm watching the movie right now.)

zacks_clone
10-31-2004, 08:10 PM
handing out candy.my mum decorated the front yard,so we have a bunch of fog machines,strobe lights and other stuff there.^_^dressin up as dark link again to hand over munchies to the little bumblebee children so they all get fot XD

Trumpet Thief
10-31-2004, 08:12 PM
chaos: Happy Halloween! :)

Necronopticous
10-31-2004, 08:12 PM
I'm probably going to do some SpOoKy Final Fantasy IX playing.

Halloween`
10-31-2004, 08:37 PM
Sporks and thunder.

escobert
10-31-2004, 08:37 PM
Friday night I went to a frat house for a costume party. Last night I just sat around and watched TV and posted. I probably won't do much tonight.