PDA

View Full Version : KH Royal Rumble

Pheesh
11-03-2004, 01:12 PM
I got this idea from strider. Just tick who you think would win if we chucked the main KH chars in the collusium and made them beat the living daylights out of each other. I've only added the main characters. No bosses (except Evil Riku and Ansem), no addable chars example: Jack, Arial ect.

So lets see who emerges victorious.

NOTE: Sephiroth was not added because he roxorz to much boxorz.

Ryth
11-04-2004, 12:22 AM
I think Cloud because he is awesome then Riku then Sora. (top 3).

Trumpet Thief
11-04-2004, 12:44 AM
chaos: Riku's body and Ansem's mind make a deadly combination, thus, they get our vote!

Rubedo: Yes, the boss fight with those two wasn't very easy at all!

kaizer21
11-04-2004, 01:49 AM
sure they're a great combination, but who beat them in end of the fight(s)? DAh dah dah dum SORA!! :tongue:

Trumpet Thief
11-04-2004, 01:50 AM
chaos: That is because of the endless supply of potions and curagas that he has. Have you seen anyone (with the exception of Yuffie) use one of those? If not, then Sora would be down in the back.

Pheesh
11-04-2004, 01:21 PM
I voted Riku/Ansem. I would start running as soon as i heard him speak. The mix of those two voices was freaky. But man was he cool

Chibi Youkai
11-05-2004, 01:21 AM
Weah, the voice layover was freaky, and the keyblade they used was just plain evi;-looking. I rather liked it.

Dark Matter
11-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Goofy!!!
He'll turn into a sea turtle with his Dream Shield, nobody can hurt him anymore. :eek:
hmm, Donald'll out first, because his white meat's yummy. :D

Del Murder
11-07-2004, 05:41 PM
I think the hero pulls this one off.

J@k35000
11-15-2004, 09:14 PM
Ansum in Riku's body, it was amazing. he kicked @$$, and i worship him. his key blade was kick @$$ if anything ever was, except lord seperoth's (may he reign forever) and he should be on the list too, cloud and riku/ansum tied at lead

ChaosCalibur
11-16-2004, 12:12 AM
I say Sora, he's one of my favorite FF (related) Characters, and i hate a lot of them... although... His smile still scares the crap outta me :(

GhandiOwnsYou
12-06-2004, 04:01 AM
Judging on the basis of the game? Sora. no questions asked. come on, they always juice the main character out the yin-yang.

Judging on basis of kick-@$$ ness? You got to give that one to Leon. he rocks unholy rockness, and is parralelled in my opinion, only by Cloud. Cloud goes all crazy electrical and wipes the floor with everyone, but then you get leon powering up the Lionheart like crazy, til it's eight million miles long. you can't even get close to em. plus, leon shoot some wicked fireballs. what? yeah. thought so.

Crazy the Clown
12-13-2004, 11:22 PM
The power of the Keyblade.

Why didn't you mention, "King Mickey?"