PDA

View Full Version : Empire of Sai Estrana

Wuggly Blight
11-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Ruler: Emperor Wuggly Blight
Government: Monarchy
Capital: Krakenpolis
Religion: The people of Krakenpolis follow a pantheon order of gods, they belive in about 30 in total and each house hold favor a certain god/goddess. Also towns themselves favor a certain diety that is changed annually.
Laws:
Theft and such warrent a small sentance depending on the crime. Murder and treason is a death penalty. Most monsters are not allowed with city limits but certain magic creatures are with correct lisences.
The partice of magic requires a lisence.

Main exports: Mainly artistic, Paintings, rugs, statues. Books.
Main Imports: Stone, wood, grain.

alignment: Neutral good
City Life:
The mainlife, mostly in Krakenpolis is varied. Some deem the days a long wine drinking contest. Many Nobles change there names to avoid there enemies and the Emperor's wrath. Mainly small guilds have set up, a few shady guilds the Emperor is not fond of in his imperial city.
Its an obvious fact the people are being shimmied into a rennocence period and art and arcitecure has become important and people in these lines of work find a large amount of work from the nobles, city planners and ruler.
Taxes:
Taxes vary on wealth, The lower classes are expect to play 10% of there monthly earnings on tax. Middle classes 15% and nobles 20% (Unless I dont like you then its 50%)
Important sites: Argane Place: is the crown of krakenpolis and the Emperor's main residence.
City of the dead:A large site situation on Krakenpolis city limit wear nobody will really notice it and is a large graveyard. It can take hours to find the area somebodys buried in let alone the grave itself, even with a guide.
New Kilgan: A large collage situation within Krakenpolis

Current advances:
WOMD:
Sword metal: Progress: intresting and worthy of more research
Cannons: Progress: Improvement is going well, the basic cannon is being worked on and made better.

Other areas:
Irrigation for there farming
Better metal for armor
Metal for ships and steam power.
In research:

MORE INFOMATION:
The building styles its cross between renasiance France, and Old Rome, with alot of victorian style, the current clothing trent is victorian.

escobert
11-03-2004, 05:38 PM
WHich country did you take over? As my semi kinda nation type thing colony is in Eisgaea

Wuggly Blight
11-03-2004, 05:50 PM
*Crawls out of bed* I cant recall, I need a pretty map with big pictures on it.

Fate Fatale
11-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Hello, I bring greetings to your fair country. BTW I think you took over New Canada. I bring with me a peace treaty! If you will sign, I wish to be your eternal ally!

The Triumphant Hero
11-03-2004, 10:00 PM
I request an alliance. Please accept.

Wuggly Blight
11-03-2004, 10:48 PM
I accept and hope we can open strong trade links. Flattery will get you everywhere.

A memorial is being planned to be erected in Krakenpolis so New Canada will never be forgotten.

Fate Fatale
11-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Thank you for your acceptance. I'm glad we ahve met an aggreement.

Baloki
11-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Hey Wuggly :D

Let us have a strong alliance :D or something :greenie:

Wuggly Blight
11-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Need you ask? As a gift we have built a 20 foot statue of you for your city.

WOFD (Weapons of mass destruction)
The people of Sai estrana are researching better metal for the standard sword they weild. They have also started reseraching the cannon and how to improve it, both have made good progress thus far. Be afraid! :shoot:

escobert
11-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Proto and the overseerers decide this stuff not the ation leaders.

Wuggly Blight
11-04-2004, 07:15 PM
I already asked Proto, It wouldnt hurt for you to ask either.

escobert
11-04-2004, 07:26 PM
I didn't see a thread about new inventions and such so I assumed you hadn't asked. I dont really need to ask him either since I'm not realyl a nation leader anymore just a colonial leader. S I make very few decisions and they must be brought up in parliment of my home nation :D

Agent Proto
11-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Nations are free to create new inventions. I did receive a PM from Wuggly Blight concerning creating weapons, and I approve of them, besides one using magic, as Eizon is currently "magic-free."

Wuggly Blight
11-04-2004, 08:15 PM
And I gracefully accept this, and am happy to compromise.

escobert
11-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Nations are free to create new inventions. I did receive a PM from Wuggly Blight concerning creating weapons, and I approve of them, besides one using magic, as Eizon is currently "magic-free."
K I wasnt sure on this since before sea travel wasn't allowed until you said so sort of thing.

Fate Fatale
11-04-2004, 10:47 PM
Whyy can't we use magic?

Wuggly Blight
11-05-2004, 05:06 PM
The people of Sai Estrana are happy and have had festivals and parades all day for the festival of light! (Or lack off.) All day there has been partys, parades and such and on the night there is usually large fireworks (show the love of your country by blowing up a small part of it) Bonfires where we burn dummies with Zhem citizens faces drawn on and the Gods have an offering. The head god, Lord Argane is taken from his temple and paraded around Krakenpolis. Sales of glow sticks and glowly flashy thingies is at a high time sale. Happy festival of light, keep it legal!

Esit: Im not dead, im still active, just busy

theundeadhero
11-15-2004, 11:54 PM
OFFICIAL PROCLAMATION
Hello
I am theundead hero, minister of astronomy in you neighboring country Vincentland. I am in the works of building the port city of Venus Blue just South East of where the lake in our land flows into the river. In order to have a successful trade organization I require passage on the river that flows through your country. I propose this trade: After studying your culture it has become aware to me that you wish grain to be one of your main imports. The fields to the west of my town, The Vast Plains of Solitude, have an abundant supply of grains. I could harvest these grains in a set amount and offer them to you in exchange that you allow the passage of my ships through your country. Can we come to an agreement?
Thank you for your time,
theundeadhero
Minister of Astrology
Vincentland

Wuggly Blight
11-16-2004, 09:34 PM
After long and careful consideration of this proposal and the issues involved I have accepted the offer and the Trade route has been created and opened, as now in effect.

Fate Fatale
12-03-2004, 12:19 AM
Hello, why are you stopping our agreement? I wish to have our agreement last for a while longer

EDIT: Also, I have placed an ETERNAL agreement, so you may not back out of it! Haha! gotcha there bucko!

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 05:10 AM
chaos: Us of Super Shiny Land and Vincentland are now declaring war on you, Sai Estrana. G'day :)

Wuggly Blight
12-03-2004, 04:02 PM
I can back out of ANY agreement I want.
I also defend my nation against you, the troops are too effiecent against your streched out forces, and blow you up with the advanced cannons and hold out far longer due to food irrigation.

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 04:23 PM
chaos: Actually, all you have to do is reply to the war, and then my troops are out of your nation :p

Rubedo: That's the way of war, what are you going to do? Minimum damage was done to your nation.

Fate Fatale
12-03-2004, 09:22 PM
oh, sure, minimum damage to him... your all biased freaks!

Wuggly Blight
12-03-2004, 09:42 PM
Mwahahahahahaha! I am the Emperor, And I wont be taken so easy!

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 11:29 PM
chaos: Biased? I attacked him for four hours, and he retaliated way earlier than 2 1/2 days, I believe.

Rubedo: I could also say that they had a better military strategy, although, there weren't many soldiers in Sai Estrana anyways, considering the attack on Teardrop.

Fate Fatale
12-04-2004, 12:37 AM
ummm, what stategy did he have? lemme think, none, all he did was fire some bloody cannons at you! and I'm SO sorry my dad grounded me for bot 'respecting his autority'... bloody idgits

Trumpet Thief
12-04-2004, 12:59 AM
chaos: So what? He explained his reasoning, as the troops were all near the far corner. As he fired and retaliated, forces were forced to retreat.

Rubedo: And you never had any "official" help from Caronea either.

Fate Fatale
12-04-2004, 01:04 AM
I know, I didn't mean to say Caronea... forgot the entire thing... lol, sorry

FightClubFan#47
12-04-2004, 02:48 AM
The reason he had minumem damage was because it was ended. YOU however deiced to make a War thread which than lead to you destruction...

Wuggly Blight
12-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Gee, take it like a leader. I have no intention of letting my land fall, and any intruder dares invade the boarder of MY realm will suffer!

Fate Fatale
12-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Put in a bad tense, why do't you... The reson I did that was because of the fact that I wa being sattacked by 3 nations at once...

Bahumat
12-09-2004, 08:08 AM
Rubedo: And you never had any "official" help from Caronea either.
Have now. I just launched an Attack on Carnage's Forces that are stationed along the coast, using my new submarines. This is only on Carnage's forces. No-one elses. Have a good day, TT. :D

PS. If you do not attack me, i will give you the basic subs plans, so you can modify them to your heart's content.

PPS. Also, as Wubbly and I are allies still (i hope) i give him the plans for the subs. use them well. even if we aren't, who cares? after all, we both have 'weapons of mass destruction" programs...he just advertises it! :D

Wuggly Blight
12-09-2004, 04:15 PM
Im sure we are allies, I defended helped defend teardrop (granted, It was for selfish reasons.) In this excange I give you the plans for the advanced cannons.

Bahumat
12-14-2004, 05:07 AM
Cool. as long as we are friends, all is good! :D

Wuggly Blight
01-02-2005, 03:15 PM
A pointless notice to say Estrana is still active...

Bahumat
01-27-2005, 07:31 AM
What sort of incentive do you need to join TOA? We almost match TGA in numbers, and have a better policy for getting new ones.

Wuggly Blight
01-27-2005, 03:50 PM
I want to know if my own intrests are protected, I wont be a puppet, or someones finacial ticket.

Bahumat
01-28-2005, 05:12 AM
I have never considered trying to use other people as my puppets. (Well, not seriously at any rate..... :love: ). I assure you that your interests will be protected as long as you decide to remain a part of TOA. Just so you know, you can leave at any time. Heck, you can try to start an alliance of your own if you want.

I would appreciate it if you decided to join TOA, though. :p :p

Bahumat
01-28-2005, 05:14 AM
I have never considered trying to use other people as my puppets. (Well, not seriously at any rate..... :love: ). I assure you that your interests will be protected as long as you decide to remain a part of TOA. Just so you know, you can leave at any time. Heck, you can try to start an alliance of your own if you want.

I would appreciate it if you decided to join TOA, though. We are allies after all.