PDA

View Full Version : Yuna's appearence in KH2

kaizer21
11-03-2004, 08:28 PM
unoe how yuna's gonna be in KH2? is she gonna be herself in FFX-II (19 y-o), cause that would be a big plot hole wouldn't? cause her and tidus are sumwhat the same age, and in KH, tidus has the same age as sora, so yuna would be the same age as sora rite? wut if she's gonna be 19 there? if that happens, its gonna annoy me so much when shes on screen. do u noe whether shes gonna be 19 or younger?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-03-2004, 08:38 PM
In KH, Squall is older than he was in FFVIII, but Selphie is much younger than she was in FFVIII. So, just because Tidus is younger than he was in FFX doesn't mean that Yuna has to be, too.

Ryth
11-04-2004, 12:19 AM
Hhhmmmmmm what up wit dat? Also I didn't even know Yuna was gonna be in KH2! Where did you learn that?

Chibi Youkai
11-04-2004, 01:26 AM
Where are you getting this info? I've not heard anything 'bout it.

kaizer21
11-04-2004, 01:48 AM
imdb.com has the voice actress for yuna on the cast list...

Chibi Youkai
11-04-2004, 02:54 AM
Oh... wow. Look at that cast list...
They even got Hedy to play Yuna... what a shame.

abrojtm
11-04-2004, 05:01 AM
Maybe we'll get Lance Bass as Sephiroth again.

Who cares how old she is? The KH plot doesn't relate to the FF plot at all; therefore, no plotholes can really be created. Btw, Hedy has done other voices too, not just Yuna's.

Trumpet Thief
11-04-2004, 05:12 AM
chaos: Not only on that site. Yuna has been mentioned on a countless amount of sites that are quite easy to locate. Personally, I hope she'll be playing a larger role than some of the Disney characters.

Rubedo: Also, it's been mentioned that Squall, Cloud and co. will be returning in KHII.

Chibi Youkai
11-05-2004, 01:20 AM
I know she has, she's just not the best voice actor out there.

abrojtm
11-05-2004, 02:34 AM
Oh, I don't disagree with you, I was just thinking that maybe she was voicing a different character... apparently not though :p

Chibi Youkai
11-05-2004, 03:26 AM
Nope, it says right on the casting role. Don't worry 'bout it though.

blue_midget192
11-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Btw, Hedy has done other voices too, not just Yuna's.

:) do you konw what else she has voice overed for?

Chibi Youkai
11-05-2004, 04:18 PM
I don't, but I also think we're getting kinda off-topic...

Carnage
11-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Are there any screen shots of her anywhere?

sephiroth9006
11-05-2004, 09:57 PM
i read that yunas not likly to appear in KHII but auron is and i saw it a a trailer but where abouts would yuna come into KHII??just wanna know that i couldn't see her in it

Ouch!
11-05-2004, 11:28 PM
By the looks of it, Kingdom Hearts was Disney's chance to shine. Kingdom Hearts II seems to be overrun by Square Enix characters.

Auron, Yuna, Sora, Kairi, Riku, Ansem and the Unknowns. And from what rumours I've heard, Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Aerith and Cid as well. The main cast seems to be over-run with SE characters. Mickey, Donald and Goofy seem to be the only Disney names not taking back seat.

blacktrance
11-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Kingdom Hearts II seems to be overrun by Square Enix characters.

Good.

square_is_the_best
11-07-2004, 03:38 AM
My mouth dropped open when I read the title and it still hasn't closed. I read through all the posts. My eyes watered. But I had to close it cuz a fly was a eyeballing me.

Thats awesome! *KH2 goes from #13 to #3 on SITB's list*

ninja-yuffie
11-12-2004, 03:43 PM
yah i agre with the guy above me!! i was like OMG YUNA ALERT OMG i didnt know that..

Wanderlust
11-14-2004, 04:40 AM
Yuna's voice always annoyed me, but it's really cool that she's in KH2.

And if it's the same voice actress, I doubt she'll be Sora's age.

Wuggly Blight
11-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Please no... not Yuna, hasn't she ruined enough already? Let sleeping dogs lie.

Couldn't they choose someone not so retarded? Like a plank of wood?

ninja-yuffie
11-15-2004, 05:40 PM
i agree wiht dude above GO U

One winged angel of death
12-05-2004, 06:13 PM
hm... i don't dissagree and yet i don't agree either. who can? it's not in america yet and i have no clue about japan. and from what i got from an internet site about KH2 *no idea what the address is so don't ask* they had a picture of rinoa and said she was gonna be like it. but then what's there to believe and not to believe. but probably yuna could be in it but everyone knows hopefully that auron is gonna be in it.

Trumpet Thief
12-05-2004, 07:00 PM
chaoRSL: Seeing Auron in it is one of the thing's that made me the most excited about this game :D

AlbeRSLxorz: *laughs maniacally* Seeing more Disney characters will definetly make me puke though.

Auronhart
12-09-2004, 10:05 AM
That about sums up what I think TT.

Dark Sage
12-09-2004, 10:27 AM
Yuna in KH II? Sounds good :) .

I like Yuna's voice. I want only one: put characters from older FF (I WANT SHADOW AND SABIN).

animewolf17
12-15-2004, 07:57 PM
Please no... not Yuna, hasn't she ruined enough already? Let sleeping dogs lie.

Couldn't they choose someone not so retarded? Like a plank of wood?
it would be funny if plank (from ed edd n' eddy) was in there, anyways is auron gonna be in there because i think i saw a picture of him in EGM in a preview of kingdom hearts 2

Lain
12-16-2004, 02:35 PM
Yuna in Kh?? Oh God please no.

Sefie1999AD
12-16-2004, 11:05 PM
Yuna in KH2 acted by Hedy Buress can't be all that bad. She improved her performance a lot in FFX-2, so why can't she keep up that good quality in KH2? I think they'll use Yuna's FFX-2 personality in KH2 rather than her FFX personality. KH's world just seems more open and cheerful (even though it is dark too) so that FFX-2's Yuna would fit there better. A doormat who keeps repeating "I... will... defeat... the... Heartless... I must defeat the Heartless..." probably wouldn't work. :p Besides, we've got Aeris as the "beautiful and kind" female FF character, so it would be a bit redundant to make Yuna another "beautiful and kind" female FF character. I heard Square was planning to put Rikku in the original KH but they abandoned the idea because they thought she and Yuffie are too similar. The same reasoning would apply to why they probably don't want to put Aeris and FFX-ish Yuna there, so if they put Yunie in KH2, the FFX-2 version sounds more fitting. I prefer FFX-2's Yuna anyway. :love:

12-16-2004, 11:13 PM
well she could be... I saw a pic of rinoa from kdh2 or like a movie of ff8 but she definately was bettered animated. more likely kdh2. That'll be cool and can't wait for auron.

Demon eye
12-17-2004, 12:38 AM
O MY FREAKEN GOD YOU GUY R WORRIED ABOUT THIS!!!!! Well that is cool IF she is in KH2...but GET REAL KH2 is about Disney not FF.They have FF characters to have the plot roll by...WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue_midget192
12-17-2004, 10:22 AM
I hope they do have more FF charecters in it :) Auron=good Yuna=ok with me Rinoa=YEA *dances* soo kool, cant wait. when is it sheduled to arrve here in blighty?

12-17-2004, 12:33 PM
in the states by reading so far in the spring of 2005. and dirge of cerebus 2005 advent children 2005 ff12 2005 itadeki street (FF7 characters and dragon world ppl) 2005 and a couple others i didn't read so uh that's all i know by far of what my playstation magazine and my game informer said. that's my source of info.

kaizer21
12-22-2004, 01:04 PM
dont worry about it NEmore...i just found out that YUNA'S NOT GOING TO BE IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2...she'll provide the voice of larxene...so i guess that's a clue that the theory that only axel survived in COM is a dud...

Naughty Tifa
01-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Um, yeah. That was just a rumour. So was the Rinoa photoshopped picture. It's a fake. Well I don't care who's in it, as long as there are more Final Fantasy characters, like...

Tifa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Morrow
01-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Hope there is much more Final Fantasy characters in KH2 and that they look as good as Cloud and Sephy did.....
Would like to see Vincent make an appearance though

omarjamal
01-04-2005, 09:10 PM
its cool that there well be cherecters like auron or maybe even yuna in the game ok thats cool , but i was wondering where are the final fantasy 9 cherecters , i mean they are missing from both kingdom of hearts ,it woulde be good to add some of those cherecters in the kingdom of hearts, espeacially puting kuja from final fantasy 9 into a colsium like sepiroth , but i just dont understand they put ff 7,8,10 but they forgot final fantasy 9 .thats what i was surprised about.finafantasy 9 is even a good game.

Chibi Youkai
01-05-2005, 01:18 AM
FF9 was not done by the same person as 7,8,10, and 10-2.
Therefore, no 9 characters.

KuRt
01-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Hope there is much more Final Fantasy characters in KH2 and that they look as good as Cloud and Sephy did.....
Would like to see Vincent make an appearance though

yeah i didn´t like the disney chars so much but more from older ff like sabin or CHOKOBOS could be..

blue_midget192
01-07-2005, 09:15 AM
its cool that there well be cherecters like auron or maybe even yuna in the game ok thats cool , but i was wondering where are the final fantasy 9 cherecters , i mean they are missing from both kingdom of hearts ,it woulde be good to add some of those cherecters in the kingdom of hearts, espeacially puting kuja from final fantasy 9 into a colsium like sepiroth , but i just dont understand they put ff 7,8,10 but they forgot final fantasy 9 .thats what i was surprised about.finafantasy 9 is even a good game.

also one of the points raised was that most of the charecters in FF9 aren't human; Zidane has a tail, Freya is a rat thing etc :)

Teek
01-07-2005, 09:34 AM
O MY FREAKEN GOD YOU GUY R WORRIED ABOUT THIS!!!!! Well that is cool IF she is in KH2...but GET REAL KH2 is about Disney not FF.They have FF characters to have the plot roll by...WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...huh?

KeybladeMaster503
01-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Sorry but.....

To clarify things, Yuna has been confirmed not in the game,
BUT
Her voice is going to play as Larxene's voice in KH2.
Tidus in Kh is actually 10 not 14 (Sora).

Sorry to burst your bubble...

kaizer21
01-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Sorry but.....

To clarify things, Yuna has been confirmed not in the game,
BUT
Her voice is going to play as Larxene's voice in KH2.
Tidus in Kh is actually 10 not 14 (Sora).

Sorry to burst your bubble...

i said that a while ago, but maybe you'll get more attention then i did :)