PDA

View Full Version : The Grande Lande(or lack thereof) of Aquanacus

The Triumphant Hero
11-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Just ask to join. Free positions of authority!
Ruler: Grand General Cloud Leonhart
Government type: Militant Rule
Name of Nation: Aquanacus
Name of Capital: Port Tempest
Values: Christianity, Acceptance of people
Laws: No stealing, no murder, no rape, no drugs, no assault, seafaring/fishing encouraged, piracy forbidden, No overworking children, No telemarketing, and NO FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS
Punishments:
Stealing: Give the item back and "stealee" gets 1 free item of yours. Murder: Tied to the bottom of a boat, cut open on the wrists, and taken through shark territory.
Rape: Loss of all sex organs and forced to watch as they are thrown into a fire.
Drugs: You are put in the little white jacket that lets you hug yourself forever.
Assault: You get a flogging. A SEVERE flogging. Then the person you attacked gets 1 free hit on you.
Telemarketing: A group of doctors reach down your throut and rip out your voice box and vocal cords, then forced to stay in a room with a phone constantly ringing.
Piracy: Depends: If I like you, you get the option of being in my navy for 3 years. If not, you are bound, shackled, and thrown to the sharks.
Overworking Children: You are forced to spend the rest of your life working twice as hard as you worked them, with no breaks to sleep and 2 small meals a day.
Frivolous lawsuits: You are ordered to pay double what you sued for, then flogged.
Plans: I plan to become a major trade point and rule Eisgaea's off-continental contact. Then, I will build up my navy and dominate the world.
To join, just post in this thread and ask or PM me.
If you join I'll give you a position of leadership, first come first serve, and a city of your very own to relax in, as well as a nice, big flagship!

Fate Fatale
11-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Hello, I bring greetings from Teardrop. I would like to have a peace treaty with you. Also, I wish that we together rule Eisgaea's multi-continental affairs. Good luck with your nation!

The Triumphant Hero
11-03-2004, 10:01 PM
I accept. And, while you're here do you want a free ride on my flagship, the Poseidon Comet? It's the fastest ship on the Eisgaean continent. 70 knots per hour and rising!

The Triumphant Hero
11-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Current R&D project: Sail Engines: Underwater tubes with arched fanblades throughout the tube. Uses the water flowing through to start spinning, thus increasing the speed of the ship. Requires another source of movement to start.
New Ship Design: Wingship: Uses 4 sail engines to boost speed. Hase a main sail which arks around the ship completely when at full sail to create maximum speed capabilities. Also has 2 smaller mizzen and forsails. Also has 20 oars per side to move without wind. Has 8 catapults & 2 ballistas/scorpions. 50 sniper slits for archers, 25 per side.
Coming next Thursday in R&D: A more powerful bow design for maximum archer efficiency!

The Triumphant Hero
11-08-2004, 09:45 PM
We have now completed construction on a wingship. The next person to post in this thread will recieve a free joyride*.

*Any longer than 3 hours will be charged

Fate Fatale
11-09-2004, 01:11 AM
WOOT! I'll ride!

The Triumphant Hero
11-11-2004, 09:02 PM
Current R&D Project: Triple String Bow: A recurve bow with three strings for more power.
Current Seafaring Advancement: Chain Cannon: Fires a cannonball attached to a 500 foot long chain. When it reaches the end of the chain, it jack knifes and hits a second time. Can be reeled back in.
Current Social Advancement: Windglider: Uses a hollow wooden frame covered in a layer of leather. It is tied to a cart pulled by 4 animals and is released at maximum altitude
Current Weapon Advancement: Firetongue: A katana that absorbs oil to catch fire when lit. It blazes for about 3 hours before the flames die out. Oil must be reapplied after use.

Carnage
11-17-2004, 12:04 AM
Hey im joint leaders with cloudleonhart :D ! Aquanacas now has the support of karlins army and AZtopias resources! I like how you have initiative in eizon. its rare that u see anyone do anything anymore. Im currently redoing my nation so iv got a little going on.

P.S. Since you dont have a flag you can use the one me and AZtopia use. But if it offends you its no big deal.

The Triumphant Hero
11-17-2004, 12:19 AM
Congratulations, Carnage, you are the first non Eisgaean person to post here. You get 1 free* Capital flagship. Just make sure to keep it realistic and be somewhat patient. I have to run it by TT first. And, sure I'll use your flag.

The Triumphant Hero
11-18-2004, 12:31 PM
Current R&D Project: Pollution-Free factories: Factories with special materials to reduce pollution.
New Ship Advancement: Explosive Cannon Shell: A cannonball filled with gunpowder to explode on contact.
New Troop Upgrade: Aquasuit: A special suit with webbed hands and feet to go swimming. It has a pocket for anything that cannot get wet such as guns, paper, and bombs.
New Ship Design: Typhoon Fury: A ship which has 44 cannons and 200 sniper slotrs. Uses 4 sail engines and 3 large sails.

The Triumphant Hero
11-20-2004, 02:44 PM
Port Tempest has Industrialized. We now have 5 factories:
Arms Factory: Produces weapons such as muskets and swords
Ship Dock: Produces modernized ships made of iron
Clothing Factory: Produces clothing for people to wear
Armor Factory: Produces armor for the soldiers
Science Lab: Factory which houses Aquanacus's finest scientists who develop new, innovative inventions.
New Law: With the onset of the Industrial Revolution, Aquanacus has passed child labor laws, limiting the amount of abuse by corporations.

Carnage
11-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Hey CL if you havent noticed my nations have been invading land and i am trying to grow. I feel that our joint leadership would be stronger and more effective if our nations were to merge. With Karlins army, Stelaria's factories/resources, and your progressing technology we would be unstopable. Your land plus the land ganned by attacking villorn and the little i will gain from cornea. We would control almost 5 nations! I hope you will take this into consideration. Hopefully as a good leader you will see all the greatness this could bring to your country.

The Triumphant Hero
11-23-2004, 10:47 PM
As long as I keep the shiney title and control over Aquanacus.
P.S. I'm trying to make a better army training method that you may want to look at.

Cloud_Strider
11-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Dear CloudLeonhart;

With much deliberation, we, the Prime Minister's Cabinet, and the Royal Family have both agreed to accept an alliance with your country that could eventually evolve into an amicable friendship. We now offer you the flag of Sutaimia so you may display it with pride aboard one of your great flagships so that other nations will know, if they attack one of us, they will be attacked by both of us.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Frederiz Torrez

Carnage
11-24-2004, 01:38 AM
As long as I keep the shiney title and control over Aquanacus.
P.S. I'm trying to make a better army training method that you may want to look at.

As i have said before i do not want your title.(I got mine taken away)

Where is this new army training method.

Edit: you may want to put a picture of your Country/Region in the first post. Just so people know.

The Triumphant Hero
11-25-2004, 12:45 AM
Carnage: When do you get your title back?
Cloud_Strider: Upon completion of the ship below, we will.
New Flagship Blueprint: Poseidon Comet- It has 21 sail engines, 1 large wingship mainsail, 3 mizzen masts, 3 postmasts, and 80 oars, 40 on each side, 50 cannons, 5 harpoon cannons, iron triangle plating( provides extra defense), 20 sniper slots, 10 grappler cannons, a musket set on the back, and a 24 pounder on the front, with a ramming spike with a boarding plank, as well as undersea rudders and a streamlined underbelly.
And Trumpet Thief, how long will it take to build?

Carnage
11-25-2004, 05:06 AM
Update: Every citizen in karlin, Stelaria, and aquanacus will be implanted with highly explosive chips. This chips will not just be a weapon, they will be a comodity for living. With the turning of the new government system. Everything in karlin will be updated with the latest technology developed in stelaria. With the chip in your head you can turn on the tv, microwave, everything and anything runs through the chip even typing on your computer! If you do not agree with this the vizer will personally take you to the sacred temple (forgot the name i gave it in world wonders thread. insert name later) and shoot you.

CL, I didnt know what you wanted me to add about aquanacus or if you even wanted this system in aquanacus. I PM'd you with some stuff.

xXFiReXx
11-25-2004, 05:21 AM
I have no freakin idea of whats going on but il join ur country/thing

Carnage
11-25-2004, 05:22 AM
First member. (Make sure to give him a nice promotion CL ;) )

Agent Proto
11-29-2004, 03:13 PM
I am intervening. Carnage, you don't own Aquanacus, CL does. I am voiding this contract that you may or may not have with CL, thus making Aquanacus a nation of its own. However, you both will be close allies.

Carnage
11-29-2004, 05:55 PM
we are very close allies thats all.

The Triumphant Hero
11-29-2004, 10:57 PM
xXFiReXx- You may create your own flagship which will be built ASAP, a city of your very own (personal castle/resort included), and a position of leadership other than Grand General. Also, you may post R&D ideas, ship ideas, etc. which will be active unless otherwise noted by me or an Overseer.
Aquanacus Update- We have created a special forces who are trained in underwater missions, stealth ops, and strategic combat. The forces are called Aquanacus Secret Strategic Operatives Special Forces Attack Division, or SSOSFAD for short. Enemies beware.

Trumpet Thief
12-02-2004, 09:29 AM
chaos: I have checked over what you are creating, and since time has already past, I will say nine days. :)

Fate Fatale
12-02-2004, 09:42 PM
I am under attack by Vincentland, I need your help!!!

The Triumphant Hero
12-03-2004, 12:20 AM
I don't have an army yet...

Fate Fatale
12-03-2004, 12:24 AM
:( can you send some ships over to Vincentland or something? I need help...badly! its 5 angainst 1

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 12:26 AM
chaos: Vincentland is allianced with this nation. If they break that, we will see to it that Super Shiny Land binds all of it's members together to crush both of you, g'day :)

Fate Fatale
12-03-2004, 12:29 AM
EVIL!

The Triumphant Hero
12-03-2004, 01:33 AM
We now officially break all ties and alliances with all other nations. We are now a country of mercenaries for hire. The highest bidder shall recieve my services. PM me to bid. Good Day.

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 01:35 AM
chaos: Is Military assistance something that you are working on giving out? If so, I can pay it out in more than just mojney... *evil laugh*

Fate Fatale
12-03-2004, 01:36 AM
I have already bought your services...

Carnage
12-03-2004, 01:38 AM
You know were freinds right CL. I dont mean this in a mean way but you have no warriors or army. you need at least 3 for an army.

You can always use mine

The Triumphant Hero
12-03-2004, 01:39 AM
NBM: 2 things
1- Don't say that. You don't want people to know.
2- Yes you did, but I go to the highest bidder.
TT: Isn't albedo the one who is evil?
Carnage: Yes, but I do have a navy.

Fate Fatale
12-03-2004, 01:41 AM
ok... rrright... what plans? I don't kow about any plans... Yeah...

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 01:42 AM
chaos: Eh, whatever. Yes, Albedo is evil, but, cannot do anything much.

Rubedo: And, I could easily top the bids with my two nation, but now I remember, why would I need to? :D

chaos: Still, CL, many of your weapons are very powerful and such, so I might considering buying a few, and in return, handing over the largest city in Vincentland, which holds new mechanisms, a population, and many factories etc.

Carnage
12-03-2004, 01:48 AM
I have My GATAC's there genetically superior to the rest of Eizon. They have chips in their head to explode if they disobey. All stelaria is is weapons factories. Dont get rid of your city Trumpet when you can use my stuff for free.

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 01:51 AM
chaos: Don't worry, but if anything, for all your services, you will recieve Revlis whether you like it or not! :D

The Triumphant Hero
12-03-2004, 01:56 AM
Almost forgot...
Weapon Development- Automatic Rifle: Fires constantly while trigger is depressed
Social Development- Iron Horse: A vehicle which requires the circular motion of the feet to spin a wheel and provide motion
Ship Development- Harpoon Blaster: Fires a heavy harpoon on a 1000 foot chain from a 24 pounder cannon.
Artillery Development- Bomb Cannon: A cannon which is set up on the ground and can fire anything, but is best at firing volatile, gunpowder-filled bombs. Caution: May explode before firing.
Ship Design- Scout: A small ship with 3 sails, all which completely encircle the exposed parts of the ship, 53 sail engines, a streamlined underbelly, undersea rudders, and 1 harpoon blaster. Obviously built for speed.
Close Combat Weapon- Hurricane Eye: A weapon which consists of a large stick with 4 knives attached to the end. The knives are on an axle and is spun by a large set of gears. To initiate, the user must spin an external gear near the handle.
Special Ops Update- Stealth Bomb: A bomb which uses a newly discovered chemical which causes a fiery explosion and then sprays an oil fire everywhere within 25 ft. Can detonate underwater. May detonate prematurely. May not detonate when set.

Carnage
12-03-2004, 01:58 AM
chaos: Don't worry, but if anything, for all your services, you will recieve Revlis whether you like it or not! :D

:confused: :cool: this a christmas present? :p

Trumpet Thief
12-03-2004, 02:02 AM
chaos: I guess you could call it that! ;)

Carnage
12-03-2004, 02:24 AM
:<3:

Ill be sure to put a nuclear warhead in your stocking :D

Edit:As a present :p

The Triumphant Hero
12-03-2004, 02:27 AM
I may choose to do a job free, but will have that job overridden by any paying job.

Ill be sure to put a nuclear warhead in your stocking

Edit:As a present

Me or TT?

Carnage
12-03-2004, 02:40 AM
TT

Just so everyone knows proto has this thing where he likes to stop me from takeing over the world. And i think buildning nuclear weapons is in that catagory. I have nothing against you proto in fact i voted for you in numerous ciddies including best member, or was it best male?

Id give you some nukes for some land if you want. ill even through in a free stocking.

The Triumphant Hero
12-03-2004, 02:45 AM
TGA business and orders now officially overrule hirings and jobs.

Trumpet Thief
12-07-2004, 03:42 AM
chaos: Sorry CL, but since you broke alliances, I am choosing to go to war with you. Advance troops are arriving, and even if you counterattack, I will lose nearly nothing, and your area will be greatly damaged.

The Triumphant Hero
12-08-2004, 12:08 PM
I was grounded. She blocked the computer and everything. Otherwise I would have joined TGA by now. And, I'm not stupid enough to counterattack you.

Trumpet Thief
12-09-2004, 02:05 AM
chaos: Don't worry CL, mainly, I was joking so you'd get back on track in Eizon. No ships even got near your nation. No wonder you were never online ;)

The Triumphant Hero
12-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Weapon Development- Bladeshot: A curved blade attached to a 50 foot long chain. Uses rifle technology to fire.
Social Development- Magic Former: A device which uses magic to cut down trees, dig, and build.
Artillery Development- Scattercannon: A cannon which uses an overreaction which destroys what it is firing into many small bits of shrapnel.
Special Ops Development- Stealth Training: A special training method which gives SSOSFAD agents improved stealth capabilities.
Ship Design- Hunter: A ship with a streamlined underbelly and 16 sail engines. It has normal sails and 8 cannons on each side. It features a forward firing superharpoon, with enough power to pierce 6-inch steel armor. It has 2 superharpoons, 1 on front, 1 on back, and 24 harpoons on each side.

The Triumphant Hero
12-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Construction on the Poseidon Comet is done.
Urgent Weapon Development!!!
The scientists in Port Tempest have just discovered technology which allows for rapid fire of guns. This is a slot which opens an action and allows gunpowder to fall in an internal combustor which propels a bullet dropped in from a seperate opening. This fires 60 bullets per minute, but has a high chance of misfire after continued use. 1 of these will be put on each ship and 6 on the Poseidon Comet. A portable version with 45 bullets per minute that has to be set up is also created, which requires 8 people to carry it, and 6 for ammo and gunpowder. Both require a crew of 14 to use. I think we have 9.5 million stock now.

chaosknight
01-01-2005, 02:26 AM
Is there anyway I can have controll over my own contry? or create a new one? If not id like to join yours and I will not secretly do evil things.

The Triumphant Hero
01-01-2005, 02:30 AM
There's a forum in World of EoFF (Eizon) called New Leaders Wanted or something like that, but if you join my nation you get a free city and flagship + you can be Vice prez or other position of authority.

chaosknight
01-01-2005, 02:46 AM
hmmm.... sounds good.... however I must admit I was gonna secretly create a millatary group, fleet of 1 million heavily arned ships,a nd end up trying to take over everything. So know u wont have to suffer for the missdeeds I would have caused. But if I cant have my own country I will seriously consider joining yours.

The Triumphant Hero
01-01-2005, 02:48 AM
that would take about 3 million days to make, though.

Blackmageboi
01-13-2005, 08:18 PM
If i join will i get anything?

The Triumphant Hero
01-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Yes, you will get your own city to rule and your own capital ship.

Clouded Sky
01-17-2005, 10:36 PM
I, Clouded Sky, weary from my travels, request citizenship in this fine nation.

The Triumphant Hero
01-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Ok, just name your city and tell me where you want it and I'll ask... someone to update the map. Also name you capital flagship and tell me what you want on it and I'll ask TT to give me an estimate on how long it'll take. Welcome aboard.

Clouded Sky
01-19-2005, 11:31 PM
Hmm, a city, we'll call it - can I legally call it "South Kakario" or anything to do with Kakario? As for my ship, as long as it's named the A.N. (Aquanacus Navy - or some other crazy abrv.) Allisone, I don't really care what's on it, perhaps even just a pleasure cruiser - but I supposed it should have some defensive purposes to so, whatever you think would be the best time/armament compromise for the country.

The Triumphant Hero
01-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Ok, South Kakario is fine and the Allisone will be equipped with 3 superharpoon cannons. It will have 5 sails, 2 of which are shaped triangularly, and 36 sail engines. It will be the fastest ship possible, more or less. Oh, and all non-flagships will be designated as A.M.S. (Aquanacus Military Ship) or A.C.S. (Aquanacus Civilian Ship) Flagships don't have a designation.

Clouded Sky
01-23-2005, 06:35 PM
alright. i look forward to sailing for such a fine country