PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Final Boss...

InfiniteSeraph
11-06-2004, 02:55 AM
Hands down i'd easily say Neo Ex-Death. That asshole is pissing my off so bad. I mean VII through X bosses were easy and one was also. But DAMN...His first form is a joke and BAM!! They hit you with an enemy with four times as much as the highest HP boss you fought through the entire game and give him some annoying moves. I CAN'T BEAT HIM. Guess i might be moving onto VI for now without beating V. Tears me up inside, i hate leaving a FF unbeaten. DAMN!!

Trumpet Thief
11-06-2004, 03:04 AM
chaos: I've seen many other threads like this, but ah well. A fresh one may always help us.

Trowa: The hardest Final Boss for us would probably be Neo Ex Death as well, and the great, yet tense music only made it worse. I found his first form a bit weaker than the other form though, but still, a powerful foe.

Rubedo: Second to that, the first time I tried out Sephiroth, he was quite hard. Then again, that was before the time I started running around in circles levelling up for a few hours.

InfiniteSeraph
11-06-2004, 04:46 AM
HELL YEAH. I just beat him!!! After getting to the final boss at about 12 noon. I finally beat him at 10:00 p.m. WOW. Great ending too. THANK GOD!!

Chris
11-06-2004, 04:11 PM
I found Ex-"deth" (that's how they spelled it) to be fairly easy.
Just be sure you have lots and lots of money and then use 'gil toss' and he's "ded" meat for sure.

Braindead_Paul
11-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Since I always level up to beat the optional bosses (if there are any) and try to have EVERYTHING (best weapons, all summons, all spells, etc.) before ending the game, the final bosses are quite easy in every FF.

Zante
11-06-2004, 07:53 PM
I found Ultimecia from FFVIII the hardest, but that could be because it was my first Final Fantasy and because I have leveled all my characters to lv100.

Auronhart
11-07-2004, 03:05 AM
I found Ultimecia from FFVIII the hardest, but that could be because it was my first Final Fantasy and because I have leveled all my characters to lv100.

LOL, that reminds me of my first FFVIII playthrough. I had no clue how to play FFVIII, and it was my first FF game, so I remember trying to face Ultimecia with hardly any magic/hardly upgraded weapons/no good limits/ only quezacotl, shiva, ifrit, diablos, brothers and cerberus. (I didn't realize you could draw GF's and didn't play cards) Griever would just rip me apart... :) Now, though, it's soooo easy.

Black Roses
11-07-2004, 04:41 PM
i'd say Necron...damned Grand Cross w/ Nuetron Ring
because i've only played through ff7-X2 and tactics...

i have played 6 but i lost the game [physically] so can't reallly say Kefka.... :cry:...i miss it

same for ex-deth i don't even know where that's from. :confused:

InfiniteSeraph
11-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Ex-Death is from FFV.

Del Murder
11-07-2004, 11:01 PM
Neo X-Death. A tough cookie. Most of the other bosses I have not had a problem with.

Remnant
11-08-2004, 12:53 AM
Since I always level up to beat the optional bosses (if there are any) and try to have EVERYTHING (best weapons, all summons, all spells, etc.) before ending the game, the final bosses are quite easy in every FF.

I assume you've not played V then? There are no optional bosses of such calibur as to warrant leveling which would make Ex-Deth easy as a result of said leveling. The closest you're going to get is Bahamut, and if you just played through the game without taking time to level, you can beat him when you reach him. For that matter, if you do everything there is to do save leveling for the sake of leveling, you still wouldn't be of such a level to make Ex-Deth a cake walk.

Ex-Deth is certainly beatable using gil-toss, in the same sense that Doomgaze is easier in VI with vanish/doom. Without cheese, Ex-Deth is easily the hardest. (A statement which often holds true in general for many parts of V, as your class selection warrants even a little bit of forethought, as opposed to the fixed progression and improvement in many of the FFs.)

Chris
11-08-2004, 01:04 AM
I found Ex-"deth" (that's how they spelled it) to be fairly easy.
Just be sure you have lots and lots of money and then use 'gil toss' and he's "ded" meat for sure.

:mad2: He's not that hard if you do it right !

Braindead_Paul
11-08-2004, 01:55 PM
I assume you've not played V then? There are no optional bosses of such calibur as to warrant leveling which would make Ex-Deth easy as a result of said leveling. The closest you're going to get is Bahamut, and if you just played through the game without taking time to level, you can beat him when you reach him. For that matter, if you do everything there is to do save leveling for the sake of leveling, you still wouldn't be of such a level to make Ex-Deth a cake walk.

I've played V and leveled a lot to have enough HP to survive some of Omega's attacks (though I wouldn't have had to level as much as I did). As a result my charcters were at Level 50-55 and Ex-Death was ridiculous even without using Gil-Toss.

Ultima Shadow
11-08-2004, 02:03 PM
:mad2: He's not that hard if you do it right !
Neither is any of the other final bosses so he's still the "hardest". :tongue: