PDA

View Full Version : Y, R, P, and ?next member

JseanjohnC
11-06-2004, 06:09 AM
i would like to see Dona or Lucil team up with the trio :D

Big D
11-06-2004, 07:59 AM
I'd vote for Lulu because she's my favourite character in FFX/X-2, but she's a full-time mother now, so gallavanting and adventuring wouldn't be the most responsible thing for her to do.

I'd have to nominate Brother. After all, the guy's a part of the Gullwings already; he's related to both Rikku and Yuna, so it'd add to the "family feeling" that they've already got.

Also, by working closely with Yuna, it might help him to overcome his feelings for her. "Too much of a good thing", you might say. I think he'd get over her more quickly if she was no longer so out-of-reach, away on journeys while he's stuck on the airship.

Also, Brother would probably be a pretty handy team-member. Sure, he seems like a bit of a goof, but he's fit and strong, and pretty resourceful too. You can see this from his prowess in Blitzball, and his experience as an Al Bhed excavationist. He's probably got as much adventuring experience as any of the others.

Edit: I wouldn't want to see him using the Lady Luck dressphere, though :S

Xander
11-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Personally, I rather liked Calli, and she could ride a chocobo round with them too =D

Bomber
11-06-2004, 10:52 PM
I voted for Lulu. I could just see her clicking well with Paine. That, or they'll be each other's worst enemies... Meh...

Big D
11-07-2004, 10:17 AM
I voted for Lulu. I could just see her clicking well with Paine. That, or they'll be each other's worst enemies... Meh...When X-2 first came out, there was a lot of speculation about Paine's "big secret". There was supposed to be something about her life that was going to be a big surprise... of course, this is referring to her involvement with Crimson Squad, but for a while I thought they were going to reveal that she was actually Lulu's younger sister. It seemed possible, after all. They have the same red-wine eyes, similar senses of humour and blunt approaches to things. Also, Lulu's approximate age and back-story mean that it was theoretically possible her parents had another daughter before they were killed by Sin.

However, of course, this isn't how it turned out.
Pity, perhaps; but then, it might've been really cheesy.
Lulu's a great character, I'd love to see more roles created for her.

DarknessFromAbove
12-05-2004, 10:52 PM
You know, Lulu's eye(s) are brown sometimes. . . I really don't think they look all that much alike, diferent features, and shapes. . . am I the only one who notices these kinds of things?

Halenite
12-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Lulu all the way!
Her Black Mage DS would have the Onion Knight!

Danger
12-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Lulu. She could use her kid instead of a doll to attack and cast magic!!

Giga Guess
12-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Calli....she's got the fire and passion to match the rest of the party.

Little Miss Awesome
12-10-2004, 10:39 PM
I don't think they should have any of those, I think the Gullwings should have Tidus, Baralai and Gippal, Nooj could just, live with Leblanc in her fab chateau or something! :p

xXTidusXxX2YunaX2
12-11-2004, 11:10 PM
Lenne all da way she rocks i think that maby instead of that there should be the YTLS = Yuna Tidus Lenne Shiyun well i know lenne is (SPOILER) but still that would be wickett or if not still the YRPL would be cool too ;)

=Angelus=
12-12-2004, 03:52 AM
Hmm... Leblanc would fit in a Lady luck Quadruple.. thus the card symbols would be complete!

well... but i was thinking more of Nhadala she could make some super machina weapon to carry along!! maybe she'll lend us a hover too!! she would probaly be the coolest Al Bhed girl beside Rikku!! and have access to that cool gun which Gippal was using against Vegnagun in the final battle (i didn't see Mr.Nooj doing anything)

YRPN!! (reminds me of ESPN)

Crazy the Clown
12-13-2004, 12:01 AM
After giving birth to her child, Lulu would definitely be ready to kick some more ass with her dope magic.

=Angelus=
12-15-2004, 05:17 AM
Poor baby.. being abused as a doll... me might become another wakka!!
*ponders if its a bad thing*
*nah.. shouldn't be a bad thing :p*

Penelope
12-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Hmm...I think Leblanc would be good since she's a spherehunter just like the rest. I think if something happened to her syndincate she might just have to team up with YRP...thus forming YRPL!

Considering how Leblanc is prideful and bossy...it would be humorous to see Yuna and her fight for the leadership position. CAT FIGHT!!

12-15-2004, 11:52 PM
im sure brother would like to see that

=Angelus=
12-16-2004, 03:55 AM
Brother not like Leblanc...
if Leblanc joins... Logos and Ormi would stink up celcius...!!

*now in proper english* which may not be a bad thing.. since Brother's all about budget maintainence of the ship :p

12-16-2004, 05:12 AM
we can always stick ormi and logos in the engine room and never let them out. but then yuna would have to hold her breath when looting those 4 chests.

=Angelus=
12-16-2004, 05:32 AM
its the ENGINE ROOM!! they are likely to do the most damage to the ship there!!

unless we safety proof it :p any ideas? :love:

12-16-2004, 05:34 AM
oh yeah i forgot...well we can wrap everything in styrofoam...

=Angelus=
12-16-2004, 05:38 AM
maybe we should just get them a hobby... maybe tobli could use those 2 for his new show! yes! it'll be perfect!! the Logos and Ormi show!! Spira's new songstresses!! *or something along those lines*

12-16-2004, 05:47 AM
for males i think it would be called songsters. but that sounds like slang.

UltimateSpamGrover
12-16-2004, 05:56 AM
GO KINDERGUARDIANS! (whatever they are)

=Angelus=
12-16-2004, 06:12 AM
You never heard of them? its starts with Pacce, Taro and Hana!! but they multiply to a entire army of kids later on defending New Yevon!!

Kinderguardians are probaly one of the better sphere hunters :p

Lain
12-16-2004, 10:36 AM
Leblanc instead Paine. YRL would make a perfect sweat-idiot team