PDA

View Full Version : Your Guess...

Trumpet Thief
11-06-2004, 06:31 PM
chaos: I have many different theories on the outcome of KHII, and/or what may happen later on, so I made this thread.

Rubedo: Basically, just voice your opinion on what you think is going to happen in Kingdom Hearts.

Ouch!
11-06-2004, 07:14 PM
Sora will open the door to the light and reunite with Kari and live happily ever after.

That's really all I've got right now.

Ryth
11-06-2004, 07:56 PM
I know the game will be a great one and I doubt it'll end here because Square said it'll be a long series of games like Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy whether or not they'll all involve Sora though I don't have a clue how KHII might end though.

Ouch!
11-07-2004, 01:53 AM
I heard that Kingdom Hearts was going to be one of their major titles, like Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy, but that does not mean it'll go to Kingdom Hearts IV.

There will come a point where they run out of Disney worlds to work with. You can only bring back so many worlds once or twice. It simply wouldn't keep going like that unless they ditched Disney, which they can't.

Pheesh
11-07-2004, 11:46 AM
but they could give it a more ff oriented feel. by 3 or 4 we might see ourselfs meeting tarzan in luca (it could happen). Or they might follow a different keyblade master (i'm pretty sure there were more.

All i'm trying to say is it could go anywhere.

Del Murder
11-07-2004, 05:45 PM
I'd rather not speculate so that I can be surprised.

J@k35000
11-17-2004, 10:10 PM
you'll most likely play as riku, and maybe even kari for part. i also think that the whole hevan and hell thing will be in there peremently

Pheesh
11-18-2004, 12:56 PM
I doubt you'll play as riku because what is there to do. You know his story in general. And no matter what happens you have to lose to sora. Im also not sure what heaven and hell part you're talking about but if its the underworld in ancient greece then you're probably right.