PDA

View Full Version : hey I'm new

rinoasknight
11-07-2004, 07:04 PM
Hi guys and gals I'm new around here, I'm from the merry old england.

I've an unhealth obsession with Rinoa thus the name :) I'm going aya con in the uk next year as squall and hopefully she'll be my girlfriend in the next 4 hours....... my "friend" Sarah will be going as Rinoa!

I've every ff game from 1-x-2 I can't afford 11 yet :(... working on it :)

so hey I hope to have lots of fun with ya people :)

Breine
11-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Hello there and welcome to the forums. Enjoy it here :)

Trumpet Thief
11-07-2004, 07:35 PM
chaos: Welcome to EOFF rinoasknight!

Rubedo: I hope you enjoy your stay!

SomethingBig
11-07-2004, 07:49 PM
Mr. Bigs - Ohayo gosai-masu! (^_^)

Big Man C - Here's a trillion Snapple points, a billion cookie points, a zillion and 2.999999998999991 cookie dough points, and a billion trillion Big points just to make you bigger. Don't get your hopes up, though, 'cause no one can ever be as big as I am.

Biggo McBigson - I hate Mr. Bigs. I hate Big Man C. I hate life. I think I'll die now. Hi, rinoasknight. Don't enjoy your stay because life is a dark, endless void ready to eat you. :shame:

Bigger Bigs - I sure hope you're big 'cause I like big people. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Jeff - Oh, don't listen to these guys, they're just joshin' with ya. :hahaha:

Mr. Bigs - Who in the bloody Hell are you? :O_O:

Biggo McBigson - He's a conformist. Get him. I'm going to suck his blood now. Then I'll suck our blood.

Jeff - Uh... Look-a-me, I'm big...? *Runs*

Okay, I think I've covered just about every EoFF trend. Welcome to EoFF, rinoasknight! *Mumbles* Rubble rubble! :hamburglar: What? No Hamburglar emoticons?! I hate EoFF!

Trumpet Thief
11-07-2004, 07:51 PM
Mr. Bigs - Ohayo gosai-masu! (^_^)

Big Man C - Here's a trillion Snapple points, a billion cookie points, a zillion and 2.999999998999991 cookie dough points, and a billion trillion Big points just to make you bigger. Don't get your hopes up, though, 'cause no one can ever be as big as I am.

Biggo McBigson - I hate Mr. Bigs. I hate Big Man C. I hate life. I think I'll die now. Hi, rinoasknight. Don't enjoy your stay because life is a dark, endless void ready to eat you. :shame:

Bigger Bigs - I sure hope you're big 'cause I like big people. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Jeff - Oh, don't listen to these guys, they're just joshin' with ya. :hahaha:

Mr. Bigs - Who in the bloody Hell are you? :O_O:

Jeff - Uh... Lookame, I'm big...? *Runs*

Okay, I think I've covered just about every EoFF trend. Welcome to EoFF, rinoasknight! *Mumbles* Rubble rubble! :hamburglar: What? No Hamburglar emoticons?! I hate EoFF!

chaos: :mad2:

Rubedo: Nah, no biggy. You did it as a joke, anyways. :p

SomethingBig
11-07-2004, 07:52 PM
Yep, I was.... *Cough*

theundeadhero
11-07-2004, 07:56 PM
I know you, I saw you once upon a dream. I know you..." *gets hit in the head with a rock for singing* OWWW! Well anyway, welcome to EOFF. Now all your base are belong to us!!! ha ha

Mystery Link (http://rmitz.org/AYB3.swf)

Ultima Shadow
11-07-2004, 07:57 PM
HELLO!!! I'm new as well... but for being new I'm pretty old... therefore I'm not new... got it? :)

WELCOME TO......... ummm... oh, yea... EoFF!!! :)

Mog: Me hungry! :mog:

Moomba: Me drunk! :moomba:

Both: :lol: :joey:

Craig
11-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Chicken 1: This looks like fun.
Chicken 2: No it doesn't! *Smack*
Chicken 1: :cry:

Welcome!

Trumpet Thief
11-07-2004, 08:09 PM
chaos: Seriously, stop that now.

Rubedo: I don't know how many threads were made where you got the chance to do that.

Giga Guess
11-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Heya! Welcome to EoFF! Here's 1000 Giga Points (I *AM* the original!!!), and my patented anti-Kounetsu barrier.

Have fun, and post lots!

Chris
11-07-2004, 09:35 PM
http://pc1.chemie.uni-bielefeld.de/images/animated/blueline.gif
WELCOMEWELCOMEWELCOMEWELCOMEWELCOME
http://pc1.chemie.uni-bielefeld.de/images/animated/blueline.gif

Psychotic
11-07-2004, 09:47 PM
HELLO! I too am from merry old England! But not Lincoln. Nooo. I'm from the Midlands, which is rather jolly. Hi :D

SomethingBig
11-07-2004, 10:19 PM
chaos: Seriously, stop that now.

Rubedo: I don't know how many threads were made where you got the chance to do that.
You tell 'em, thief of thieves.

Fate Fatale
11-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Hello and welcome to our humble forums. (JOIN TEARDROP!!!!!!) and with that I'll be on my way!

BTW: Don't by into the whole multile identy thing... It s really.... O__o Odd....

Trumpet Thief
11-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Hello and welcome to our humble forums. You may have 1000 tear points. and with that I'll be on my way!

BTW: Don't by into the whole multile identy thing... It s really.... O__o Odd....

chaos: And you think copying Giga's idea isn't?

Rubedo: You should check the thread I made in the Eizon forum about this.

Dark Angel
11-08-2004, 10:38 PM
O_O
*glomps Rinoasknight*

hey
this is LadyRinoa from Oritsuru forums
nice to see you ^____^

Trumpet Thief
11-08-2004, 10:39 PM
chaos: And welcome to EOFF Dark Angel!

Rubedo: Enjoy your stay as well...

SomethingBig
11-08-2004, 10:48 PM
I'll enjoy his/her stay. :love:

MoonsEcho
11-08-2004, 10:53 PM
*puts out a welcome mat and gives everyone popcorn*

:D :D :D

Enjoy your stay!

theundeadhero
11-08-2004, 11:42 PM
*takes his bag of popcorn, holds it over his head, spins it around wildly flinging popcorn everywhere saying "AACCHHOOOOOO!"* sorry, I sneezed.