PDA

View Full Version : so bored....

Vaprice
11-07-2004, 09:36 PM
Where should a level ten warrior go to find a party? Should he find pt and lvl up before he goes to Valkrum?

Should he go straight away to Valkrum dunes? For a sure enough death? lol....tell me something to do.

Ichy
11-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Go to Shakrami, put up flag, be patient. You can get away with going to Valkurm around 12, and the mobs you'll kill at either will give the same exp, however I've always found that the worms in the maze seem to move quicker (err and by that I mean die, not actually move...), so faster exp per hour. Just takes a long time to get the PT there as a melee, but since you're WAR it shouldn't be all that hard a time.

If I can help it, I prefer not to leave the maze till 15ish... I hate Valkurm ;)

Vaprice
11-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Ahh good point forgot where I am I'm from San'doria...and Im too lazy to travel to taronghi Canyon/windy

Ichy
11-07-2004, 10:51 PM
King Ranperre's Tomb (http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/areas.html?farea=95) perhaps? Never been there but I heard a few people mention it was the place to go once. Still, I've seen Bastokans and San d'Orians come all the way to Shakrami all the same.

Lionx
11-08-2004, 05:37 AM
I would say that once you got your subjob theres very very little reason to go back to valkurm unless for some reason you wanna.

Shakrami maze is an excellent idea, while it was like packed in beta retail is like..emtpy ^^ Just watch for gobs and ghouls and eventually you can lvl up to 15. Dont like Maze? Try Mandragoras near the outpost in Buburimu. Those things are cake compared to Lizzards. Then you can fight birds and other stuff, those are WAY easier than crabs or anything else you can find. How to get a pt? Try asking friends or LS and convincing others ^^ i find exp over there in bubu or the maze is way quicker.

Then move into Koroloka Tunnel for worms..or you can stay in Bubu til 20, since Bubu is just a copy of valkurm....just for some godforsaken reason no one even bothers there...everything is easier cept dhamels and sj items =/

Lich3636
12-03-2004, 03:39 PM
I agree go to maze it has esier monsters on a whole (ex a t carrion worm is easyer than a t forest hare so u get same exp for less down time) of cours i may be saying this out of my compleat hate for the dunes as iv been there so much ;)
btw this is my first post :D