PDA

View Full Version : What dress spheres did you use on each character?

LunarWeaver
11-08-2004, 03:13 AM
What dress spheres did you use on Yuna, Rikku, and Paine? I know it's not really important as ultimately any dress sphere on all three has the same results at the same levels. But for some reason I feel compelled to kind of put a dress sphere with each character that matches their respective personalities and so I was just curious which ones everyone slapped onto which girl I guess...

Nakor TheBlue Rider
11-08-2004, 04:16 AM
Its always fun to try and Match to the Characters Personality.

However I'm one of those wierd people who sees the characters diffrantly.

I think Rikku and Yuna look Very Cool as Warriors, Dark Knights & Samurai, So I make Them Those.

Then Since I need a Healer Paine Becomes My Alchemist or White Mage.

Rikku and Paine are Cool Black Mages, and Yuna is my Only Gun Mage.

P.S. Dark Knights RulZ!!! :radred:

Bomber
11-08-2004, 08:47 PM
I'm currently trying to make all 3 characters learn all abilities for all dresspheres. I'm such a nerd... :freak:

TheSpoonyBard
11-08-2004, 09:00 PM
I can't remember off-hand the names of the Garment Grids, but I have Yuna with White Mage, Black Mage, Songstress and Gun Mage; Rikku with Berserker, Thief, Lady Luck and Alchemist; Paine with Warrior, Samurai, Dark Knight and Trainer. I thought I'd match their DS' to their personality and what happens in the game, therefore Yuna is magic-based and Songstress, because of the link with Lenne. Rikku has Berserker and Lady Luck because I view her as crazy and happy-go-lucky, so they seemed the most fitting. As for Paine, well, her name is pretty much self explanatory - strong, determined, sole purpose is to cause pain! Haha!

JseanjohnC
11-08-2004, 09:21 PM
i dont remember wut i gave them the first time i played honostly but now that im playin it again it is... so far(only in chapter 2)

Yuna: White Mage, Gunner, Songstress
Rikku: Black Mage, Thief, Alchemist
Paine: Gun Mage, Warrior, Special DSP

Optium
11-09-2004, 02:24 AM
I like to put Paine in the songstress dressphere so I can hear her say
"I HATE this dressphere!"

.opt

11-11-2004, 09:00 AM
i stuck with 2 dresspheres:
Rikku and Paine - Dark Knight
Yuna - Gunner (with Cat Nip)

Del Murder
11-14-2004, 01:19 AM
Yuna: Gunner, Trainer, White Mage, Saumrai, Songstress
Rikku: Thief, Black Mage, Alchemist, Lady Luck
Paine: Warrior, Gun Mage, Dark Knight, Berzerker

Of course, by now they all have a bunch mastered since I've played the game too long.

FatedChild
11-14-2004, 06:02 PM
Everyone's mastered them all in my game, so I just put them all as lady luck (double EXP).

Strawberry_Mew
11-15-2004, 07:05 AM
I'm currently trying to make all 3 characters learn all abilities for all dresspheres. I'm such a nerd... :freak:

Awww no ur not n_n I do the same thing :)

Necronopticous
11-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Rikku + Samurai = Beautiful.

Xander
11-15-2004, 04:27 PM
I mostly picked stuff that I thought looked cute ^_^ Yuna was my White Mage, and Dark Knight, Rikku was my Samurai and Black Mage, Paine was my Gun Mage, and Berserker... I forget the rest, it was so long ago xD When I restarted I had Yuna as Berserker, she is so cute with that ^_^ And she's cute as warrior too. Again..I forgot the rest. Doh.

ShivaBlizzard8
11-16-2004, 05:30 AM
I'm still in the middle of playing it, but so far I have

Yuna: Gunner, Songstress, White Mage, Gun Mage
Rikku: Theif, Black Mage, Trainer, Lady Luck
Paine: Warrior, Dark Knight, Samurai, Alchemist

I plan on having them each master them all, however.

Mattokenzi
11-16-2004, 12:13 PM
Yuna: Warrior and Dark Knight
Paine: Black Mage and Samurai
Rikku: White Mage and Beserker (can't spell) :D

Dking'squeen
11-17-2004, 08:42 PM
Yuna: Gunner/White mage/Dark Knight/Gun MAge/Berseker/Floral Fallal
Rikku: Warrior/Black Mage/Alchemist
Payne:Berserker/Warroir/Dark Knight/Gunner/Trainer

=Angelus=
11-30-2004, 07:39 AM
Yuna: Gunner
Rikku: Thief
Paine: Warrior

its that simple!! really :D but well.. Yuna also my Songstress(although i still think Rikku's looks good in it :( ) but mostly blasts big holes with Gunner. Rikku also takes on white mage and gun mage when on support, berserker or trainer when offensive (that monkey's cute!!).. Paine's usually my finisher with Dark Knight or Black mage

oh ya... i try to refrain from the ultimate dresspheres as much as i can.. feels more professional :)

Rikku: I'm gonna kick you in the spleen!
Paine: Spleen?

Demon eye
12-05-2004, 11:04 PM
well im a guy who well plays final fantasy 10 and 1 alot but im in the farplan but i need to level up.

Yuna=Berzerker,Dark knight,Worrior,Gun mage
Rikku=Berzerker,Dark knight,White mage
Paine=Dark knight,black mage,worrior

YunaGirl05
12-07-2004, 07:41 PM
Ok my people aren't built up so all i have is this that is 100%

Yuna: Gunner and White Mage
Rikku: Theif
Paine: Warrior and Black Mage