PDA

View Full Version : Embaressing Moments

Silmaril
11-08-2004, 10:04 AM
Who would want to tell other people their embarassing moments?

I mean, it's okay if someone forgot something, or screwed something up, didn't know how to do something etc. But I'm talking about the really embarassing stuff people send in magazines about how they were making out nude in their cars with their partners and the police showed up or how they were locked outside their houses completely naked for some reason.

I'd rather bury the whole affair or something like that.

The clothes always come off. :rolleyes2

Polaris
11-08-2004, 10:06 AM
I remeber some embaressing momemnts, but i don't want to share them coz is really embaressing!!!!!

Xander
11-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Indeed, I'd rather forget my recent embarassing moment along those lines.....>_<

Venom65437
11-08-2004, 04:42 PM
I try to have a selective memory about that kind of stuff....

Female Ryuichi
11-08-2004, 07:20 PM
I have so many embarrasing things happen to me on a daily basis a lesser person would have left my town by now.

I don't go around telling people, but most of the things normally happen in front of a 'friend' with a very good meomery and can almost remember anything embarrasing that has happened to me in the past four years...

But whatever. I mainly try to forget about it, espically the two times I have fallen off chairs at school....

Rainecloud
11-08-2004, 07:23 PM
I try to forget about these moments.

They usually fade into oblivion after a few months or so.

theundeadhero
11-08-2004, 07:54 PM
I mainly try to forget about it, espically the two times I have fallen off chairs at school....

Reminded me of something I did in art class in tenth grade. I was sitting in the chair sideways with a wall about two feet behind me. Suddenly a mighty sneeze brewed up from within me and somehow when I sneezed it blew me backwards and my back hit the wall. I slid down it and started laughing for a long time. Not really embarrasing but... yeah.

Venom65437
11-08-2004, 08:34 PM
I have a funny story, I'll think about sharing it...