PDA

View Full Version : Paper Mario 2 (sweeeet...! :tongue: )

SilverWind
11-09-2004, 03:08 AM
Paper Mario 2...It may very well be my favorite 2-d sidescrolling paper based RPG of our time...I mean the sounds! The graphics! Oh, the papery thin graphics! It's just a sweet game. In renting it from Family Video 2 times in 5 day incriments, I'm in the middle ( I think ) of Chap. 6!
In case you are new to Paper Mario 2,The background of the story in Paper Mario 2 is, Peach sent you a legendary map locating a great treasure. When you reach your destination, Rogueport, you encounter one of the main villain's underlings, Lord Crump, interrogating your future first party member, Goombella, a girl goomba, in a not very nice way! Then Mario gets involved, somehow :tongue:
In short, this game spans an awesome 8 chapters, Has 6 partners, ( and one optional one ), and 4 awesome papery folding skills! Not to mention the hilarious dialogue! A must buy to you lovers of Mario Games & RPGs! We here at X-Play give Paper Mario:The Thousand Year Door a 5... out of 5! j/k :D Come here to express the joy Paper Mario 2 brings, or will bring you!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
11-09-2004, 03:11 AM
It's good. I play it, sometimes.

Fate Fatale
11-13-2004, 07:58 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toatally AWESOME!!!!!!!! I just got the optonal chacterMs. Mowz and am at the island. I can't ait to get the last aparty member Bombarry he looks sooooooo cool!

Ryth
11-16-2004, 01:05 AM
What an awesome game I just wish Nintendo would get voice actors because with games like Paper Mario 2 and Custom Robo too much reading and I have a lazy little brother who won't read it himself and makes me read it ALL. Which isn't fun. But Paper Mario 2 is fun it is probably the best RPGs on the Gamecube wait there isn't too many of those Paper Mario 2, Tales of Symphonia, Baten Kaitos, and isn't Skies of Arcadia on the GC? It is the best isn't it?

Hivetyrant
11-19-2004, 10:08 AM
Man, this game looks sooooo good, I cant wait to get it, but I need money first :(

Fukami-Haruda
11-20-2004, 09:35 AM
Yea Paper Mario 2 is SO freaking awsome. I can't believe GameInformer gave it a not so good score cause it was "too kiddy". It's such a perfect break after playing so many serious games.