PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!!!

Dreddz
11-09-2004, 01:27 PM
Hello All. I have a small question.i luv final fantasy and my ps2 is online.Im a british gamer and i want to know if final fantasy 11 is comin out in uk.If so when is it comin out plz can i hav some help.

KentaRawr!
11-09-2004, 01:46 PM
I don't really know where the UK is ;; (I am not very smart when it comes to maps) but I will tell you where the game is released currently though ^_^ (judging by my memory)

USA, Japan, and europe. Japan came first, then the USA version which came with the rise of the zilart expansion, then europe which came with the rise of the zilart and chains of promathie expansions ^_^

I really hope this helped!

Dreddz
11-09-2004, 01:56 PM
it helped a bit but were in europe was it released cause i live in london and it aint released yet

Ichy
11-10-2004, 01:40 AM
You can't take a train over to France and buy it there? They must have English copies somewhere... I've known some british players in-game who just importaed the game from the states, one of them is actually in my linkshell. Suppose you could always try that ;)

Rostum
11-10-2004, 01:43 AM
If it's been released in Australia, it's been released in London.

Citizen Bleys
11-10-2004, 02:07 AM
Yeah, I've partied with lots of Scottish gamers since the EU release--it should be available in England as well.

Dreddz
11-10-2004, 07:35 PM
it aint in any shops ive been on sites all sayin release date tbc

Rostum
11-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Oh wait... you want the PS2 version? I'm not sure if that one is out yet, but I know the PC version is.

Aquamote
11-10-2004, 10:15 PM
yeah, im from scotland and i got my pc version a couple of weeks ago now, but what i wanna know is that when it does come out for ps2, how are u gonna beable to install expansion packs? promethia and zilart come with the game but what about further expansions? how will that work on a ps2 without majore disc swapping (i dont own one myself but every friend that i know who's gonna buy FFXI is going to buy it for the ps2)

Rostum
11-11-2004, 06:39 AM
I'm guessing you just buy the expansion pack and install it onto the harddrive. Think of the harddrive for the PS2 just as one for the PC2 except it's just got a different format (I believe), it works the same way. It's not read-only in a sense where you can keep adding to it.

So you just install it like you would on the PC.

Bison
11-23-2004, 04:47 PM
im from uk, i got ff11, pc-cdrom, but im sure its alrdy out in uk for ps2, i know a few of my friend deff got it, ill ask them tonight and get back to u asap. if not, u could always just buy it from a game store online and have it posted to your house :) (saves u acually traveling far to get it) but hey! if its not out yet, u could always wait!! lol, bah, ;)

Laguna
11-23-2004, 05:40 PM
FFXI will not get a UK release on PS2 because the hard drive isnt out over here yet :(
You'd be better off getting the PC version for about £25.

Brian The Pink Shark
11-23-2004, 05:41 PM
i got it the day it came out, ive talked with lots of gamers around the world since then and people seem to prefer it on their PC so if you have a good enough pc you should get it

Specifications:

Operating system Windows 98 etc, Pentium 2 or higher 800 MHz +, 7.5 GB hard drive space DirectX 8,1 compatible sound card, CD rom drive (duh) 56k or faster internet connection, Graphics card: Geforce or ATI radeon series with 32MB of VRAM :choc: