PDA

View Full Version : SNES Enix game you may not remember...

DJZen
11-10-2004, 02:28 AM
I feel sooooo nostalgic right now....

I just found a SNES game that Enix made called "King Arthur & The Knights Of Justice". For those of you fortunate enough to not remember the early nineties, it was a cartoon based extremely loosely on the Arthurian legend wherein King Arthur and the knights of the round table were captured by Morgana. Merlyn of course quickly improvised and brought back a football team from modern day America called "The Knights" (the quarterback of which was naturally named Arthur King) to search for the captured knights. The hilarious thing is that no one noticed the difference, even though the knights were about 10 years younger, had American accents, and really did nothing but play football all the time.

However, it makes for a fairly fun adventure game, as Enix figured out. Now, I haven't progressed very far into the game yet, still on the first mission. Has anyone else played this? If so, what are your impressions?

theundeadhero
11-10-2004, 12:50 PM
I've never played the game but I used to watch the cartoon very sunday before church when I was a kid. I loved that cartoon.